Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kingdom Hearts: A New Beginning, Part Two OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Kingdom Hearts: A New Beginning, Part Two OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:41 pm

I'm still waiting on posts from Protoman and Robin.
"]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:27 pm

I'm waiting for what Proto was heading for in his last post

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:08 pm

I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm not "heading for" anything to my knowledge.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:17 pm

Oh, I assumed the blown up caves was heading for something. Is that for a future thing?

Meh, I'll just go and have her wander off in search of 'em

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:28 pm

If by "future thing" you mean after the current match is over, then yes it was a future thing. Long story short, Hades will be supplying a "surprise opponent" for Rayn to even out the tournament bracket. That's about it, really. It wasn't meant to be some big thing that stops the games altogether.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:33 pm

Ahh, kay. Sorry. I'll get Odie back over in my next post then.

Robinwing
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:34 pm

My question, Robin, is what's up with the guy with the bow?

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:31 pm

I promise that there is a point.

Tho TBH her leaving to investigate was originally just a genuine "Okay something's coming, Odie's reckless, gung ho and throws herself into danger so TO HARM'S WAY WE GO", it's just that now I have kind of an opening for a thing and a cool little... I don't wanna call it a setpiece because it literally only involves Odie but it's a cool little moment I wanna do. I promise it'll be pretty cool, but that's the long and short of it.

Robinwing
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:26 pm

I'm currently waiting on posts for this round from Protoman and Robin before I can continue.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:10 am

I'm willing to go before Proto and get Odie's return to the colosseum out of the way, if that'd be easier?

Robinwing
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:18 pm

Any order you guys want to do them in is fine.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:13 pm

Waiting for Holo before I move things forward.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:17 pm

That sounds fine.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:04 pm

So, where are you guys on posting?

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:52 am

I'm gonna post tomorrow I promise but I've just been a tad busy with work lately. Sorry.
so how is everyone?
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(")

getting closer to world domination since 1999.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:27 pm

It's fine. I just don't like to let too much time slip by on us.

On a side note, Jessica continues to be a hater of Jason. Great, thanks.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:43 pm

Protoman, I did have a question. Did you want this to be a one-on-one match between Rayn and that creature, or did you want Hercules to fight, as well? I was going to have Jason approach the fight but be stopped from actually entering it, and I was wondering if you wanted me to use the Hooded Man to remove Hercules or something. I'm just a little unsure of what to do, since I thought this was going to be a one-on-one match between Rayn and the creature and not a two-on-one.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:21 pm

It already is a one-on-one. Rayn was the only one who got in the ring, Herc stayed where he was. And now there's a barrier keeping anyone else from jumping in, courtesy of Hades.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:22 pm

Oh, okay. I wasn't sure if Hercules was in the ring or not.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:19 pm

Okay, so Jessica has now revealed more of the characters unique to her. How should the rest of the group react to this, and how will this effect the story and the rest of the group? Or is all of this just something Jessica will handle on her own?

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!