Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kingdom of Secrets: The Demon of Grimes

a part of “Kingdom of Secrets: The Demon of Grimes”, a fictional universe by Firewind.

The Kingdom of Fenarin is under threat from a demonic horde that wishes to dominate the world, the only thing that might stand in their way is a few heroes and one Outlaw from the Kingdom of Grimes.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kingdom of Secrets: The Demon of Grimes”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Sat May 26, 2012 9:40 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Kingdom of Secrets: The Demon of Grimes"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Kingdom of Secrets: The Demon of Grimes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Sat May 26, 2012 10:53 pm

Could I reserve the Princess of Fenarin, please?
Winter is coming.

~ crybloodredtears..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Sun May 27, 2012 12:28 am

Sure Cryblood. ^_^ Princess of Fenarin is reserved. And this is to anyone else looking at the RP OOC, if they have any suggestions for other characters to add to the cast, let me know.

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Sun May 27, 2012 4:03 am

Hiya! Final here, I accidently scrolled down while looking at the roleplay and the first thing I notied was that your Character Skelly was a bit...well Messy to put it that way. I fixed it for you, it's up to you if you want to use it this way or not it just keeps things cleaner.

Code: Select all
[code]
[b]Name:[/b] (Who are you?)

[b]Race:[/b] ( Human, elf, dwarf, or a Demon (Probably gonna limit the demons a bit... Who knows?))

[b]Gender:[/b] (Simple Male or Female?)

[b]Appearance:[/b] (Picture)

[b]Description:[/b] (Well yes I see the picture but what does it NOT show?)

[b]Equipment:[/b] (got some specific weapons or thing-a-mabobs your character uses? ;) )

[b]Personality:[/b] ( What makes you tick?)

[b]History:[/b] (What's your story?)

[b]Other:[/b] ( Anything else?)

[b]Theme:[/b] (Got a Fancy Character theme? Optional)
[/code]

Just copy and paste this onto the front page and you good to go!

Inspiration
Member for 15 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Sun May 27, 2012 2:33 pm

Thanks for the clearup Finalhazard, are you interested in joining the RP at all or you just observing?

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Sun May 27, 2012 3:21 pm

I plan on joining but I'm going to observe a lil' bit.

Inspiration
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Sun May 27, 2012 4:54 pm

I Love your Char Cryblood! Okay I've also added a few more people to the cast list now that I thought up more characters. We need more people! :S

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Sun May 27, 2012 7:15 pm

Alright, So far we have at least most of the main characters taken so far, We just need The Queen Of Grimes role filled. So if anyone is interested in reserving the spot Please let me know!

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Sun May 27, 2012 8:58 pm

Firewind wrote:I Love your Char Cryblood! Okay I've also added a few more people to the cast list now that I thought up more characters. We need more people! :S

Thanks Firewind! :D

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Sun May 27, 2012 9:25 pm

Do you mind if I create 2 character: one just a generic adventurer to join the hero's party, and then the Queen of Grimes?

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Sun May 27, 2012 10:31 pm

Yes Demented tiger you can! :D

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Mon May 28, 2012 2:53 am

Ah, time to get very interested in this roleplay! I am quite tired of creating similiar characters...so time to create some drunken bandit leader that starts out in a tavern or bandit camp.

Fire do you mind giving us some info about the area around the Kingdom so I can make a decent background for my Bandit Leader?

Inspiration
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Mon May 28, 2012 8:28 am

A question: anything I should know before I create the Queen of Grimes? For example, is she good or evil, have a role that's important to the plot, or is she even a playable character for the adventure we're going to be having, or just someone in the background?

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Mon May 28, 2012 2:44 pm

@Demented-tiger She's gonna be looking for The Demon Of Grimes actively under the guise of a bounty hunter. And she's more Lawful neutral because she tried to stop a civil war in her kingdom, but the purge was NOT on her to-do list. Someone else made sure that was used to enforce it. She just signed the bill that became a law. :S oddly enough a Ruler signed a bill without reading it first. She's trying to locate the Last Magi of Grimes and capture him as clean as possible without killing/maiming him... Tough job since he's a fire mage.

@Finalhazard3 I thought you might say that. :D now then, Near the Center of the Country is the capital and a Lake around the size of one of the Great Lakes in North America. Fenarin is landlocked and therefore does not have a seaside port. it makes up however in Rivers running through some lengths of the countryside. Most of the surrounding area of the Capitol is basic fields but as you go out more there are some forest paths and small community villages ruled by mayors that run taverns which are perfect breeding (And may I add this term "Greeding") grounds for bandits who want to pick a pocket or two or mug a man in a dark part of said village.

As for anything else geography like, Fenarin has a bit of a desert between it and the northern mountains (Which are immensely cold might I add.) Where bandits are known to use intriguing tactics to ambush caravans going down the mountains. Oh and also sometimes there are monsters in the forests, nothing too serious but sometimes you have to wear a blindfold because of a gorgon or two. Does that cover things Geographically?

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Tue May 29, 2012 12:53 am

I'm still putting together the queen's profile. I'm sorry for taking so long - very busy day.

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Tue May 29, 2012 1:11 am

No worries Demented, we have all the time we need, all the time in the world.

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Tue May 29, 2012 1:19 am

posted the queen. Now I just need to work on my second character, a generic adventurer

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Tue May 29, 2012 1:53 am

Perfect ^_^ Question, would it be alright for me to like own a small town ran by bandits discreetly? [Like Riften in Skyrim, if you know what I mean.]

Inspiration
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Tue May 29, 2012 3:51 pm

Sure go ahead Final. and demented I'm about to look at the char and accept it now.

EDIT: Lovely! just lovely! I love the char Demented! :D that's The main cast covered. Okay as soon as Final's Char is finished and your Generic adventurer is finished Demented I'll make up the first post.

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Wed May 30, 2012 4:32 pm

nnononononnonononoonononnonononoono, I have like 3 characters i'm working on, go go post without me!

I have half the bandit finished.

Inspiration
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!