Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kings & Queens {Remake}

Kings & Queens; Reset & Reopened

a part of “Kings & Queens {Remake}”, a fictional universe by XViolet7.

Gain power. Win the throne. Rule your kingdom. Fight in wars. Fall in love. Betray your closest ally. Explore new worlds. Rule the realms.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kings & Queens {Remake}”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Kings & Queens; Reset & Reopened

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XViolet7 on Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:46 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Kings & Queens; Reset & Reopened"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
XViolet7

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XViolet7
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver

Re: Kings & Queens; Reset & Reopened

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:07 pm

Hello Ms. Violet! =D

I was wondering, if I got an okay from Nameless, if I could make a character in the Holy kingdom? I plan on asking them directly since it's his/her kingdom but I wanted to make sure to ask you first, as GM, if that would be okay?

Also, for pictures are you using anime characters or real pics? <-- Nvm, I answered my own question here! I just clicked ur CS and see we're using anime/CG/drawing pics for this RP. xD
*~*~*~*~ My Persistent Friend ~*~*~*

"Suicide doesn't take away the pain, it just gives it to someone else." --->>*HELP*
"ėžė‚´ė€ ęŗ í†ĩė„ ė—†ė• ėŖŧė§€ ė•ŠëŠ”다. 단ė§€ 다ëĨ¸ ė‚Ŧ람ė—ę˛Œ ęŗ í†ĩė„ ė „ę°€ ė‹œí‚Ŧ ëŋė´ė§€." --->>*도ė›€*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XViolet7 on Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:41 am

Yup! You are more then welcome to add a character to Sanctus :))

XViolet7
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:34 pm

Lovely!
Well I messaged Nameless to see if he was up for me creating a character in his Kingdom! Once he gets back to me I'll whip up a CS!! <3

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XViolet7 on Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:00 am

The more people in one kingdom the more conflict, the better :)

We will start once your CS is up and approved! We have enough authors and I will start the Rp latest tomorrow evening, 9 pm Mountain Time.

XViolet7
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:57 am

Okay Namelelss said I could make a character in his Kingdom and I'm doing that right now!! It'll be up in about an hour! <3 <3

EDIT: CS is submitted! Can't wait to get started! <3 <3

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XViolet7 on Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:39 pm

It would seem we have lost the ruler of Sanctus.

If anyone wants to claim the realm

create a new character

or join the RP

you're more then welcome to. :)

XViolet7
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XViolet7 on Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:36 pm

Guess we had some technical difficulties, Nameless is still in the RP & ruling Sanctus!

His character & post will be resubmitted shortly :)

XViolet7
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:49 am

XViolet7 wrote:Guess we had some technical difficulties, Nameless is still in the RP & ruling Sanctus!

His character & post will be resubmitted shortly :)

I was wondering about that. I was waiting for his post before i posted again, but I might go ahead and just post again this afternoon xD <3

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XViolet7 on Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:53 pm

No worries :D! I will post either after you or nameless. :)

XViolet7
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:09 pm

I'll be posting tomorrow morning. Not sure what happened to Nameless but I hope he's able to post soon xD

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XViolet7 on Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:16 pm

Okay sounds good! I will be posting Friday no matter what :)

XViolet7
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:10 am

Yodalayewho!

I will try to post later today but I have a lot of irl shit happening and I'm not making any promises that my post will be up today.
Long story short money is tight here and we're being evicted from our house and have nowhere to go so yeah, I have a lot of things on my mind as I try to find somewhere to go before we get the boot, how and where we can store our stuff, and how I can keep my dog with me because she's like my four-legged child.
Ugh.
Just figured I'd let ppl I'm in a RP with know wtf is up with me lately. Sorry.

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XViolet7 on Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:25 pm

Lonesome, do not apologize, I am so sorry to hear you're going through all that. I sincerely hope everything works out for the best. Do not rush in submitting a reply, seriously take all the time you need! <3

XViolet7
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:33 am

XViolet7 wrote:Lonesome, do not apologize, I am so sorry to hear you're going through all that. I sincerely hope everything works out for the best. Do not rush in submitting a reply, seriously take all the time you need! <3

Hey hun, thank you for being so understanding!

I'm forcing myself to focus this morning and respond to this RP and two other RPs today. We're cutting it close to the line here and I want to make sure I get something up before we're actually in the process of having to get out.

After I finish up a post I started for another RP I'm going to work on a post for this one! I'll get it up this morning, I promise. Also, If I lose my ability to get online after we get the boot I'll have my phone and will be able to at least post here on the OOC to let you know what's up. I'm trying to have faith that something will work out over the next few days though, and we'll have a place to go.

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XViolet7 on Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:41 pm

Hi Team!

I will post soon, so sorry school is insane right now so I have no time until after Thursday :)

XViolet7
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XViolet7 on Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:53 pm

New post is taking some time, sorry :/ I have a busy week ahead but at least half of it is written xD

XViolet7
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:59 am

Heya.

I just wanted to let you know that while I found a place to stay after being evicted the family friend I'll be staying with doesn't have internet.....therefore I'm having to drop out of everything I'm involved with on here and gaming online over the next couple of days. I'll only have internet access on my phone so I can type quick stuff out but typing out actual posts via my phone of course isn't reasonable, which is a total bummer. I'm hoping to be back online in a month or two but I just don't know at this point..

I'm so sorry for having to drop out, I like seeing RPs through to the end, or as far as possible, so I really hate I have to drop out.
Good luck you guys! <3

And I totally love your current Avatar Violet - Pacman rocks!!! ^.^

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XViolet7 on Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:08 pm

Hey Lonesome!

Well I'm sorry to hear you were actually evicted, but at least you found a place to stay in the mean time! I sincerely hope everything turns out for the best *virtual hug*. Sorry to hear you will have to drop out, I do hope we can write again sometime soon.

And thank you! Took me forever to choose it xD

XViolet7
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!