Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kitty Land

Kitty Land

a part of “Kitty Land”, a fictional universe by ηŒ«γƒγƒ.

γ€–Storage Unitγ€— Hours of coffee and love have been poured into this.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kitty Land”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Kitty Land

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ηŒ«γƒγƒ on Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:00 am

Welcome~!

Feel free to view my stuff if you would like. If you ever like my ideas or want to snag a spot in a roleplay I'm making before I post it up, just let me know! I'd be willing to do anything! I will be making stuff here I rather you not copy and claim as your own though ok? Just ask and I will include a copyright notice so you can use whatever! Thanks a ton for your consideration.

Toodles Cuties!❀

ImageImageImage
xxC R E D I T ✬
please go show vi some love, their art is amazing. so cute and super unique. you will not be disappointed i promise.

xxW A N T E D ✬
i am looking for interest in an rp idea i want to expand upon. it incorporates youtube into a fun plot. ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ηŒ«γƒγƒ
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Kitty Land

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ηŒ«γƒγƒ on Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:08 am

Sup. :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ηŒ«γƒγƒ
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ηŒ«γƒγƒ on Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:27 am

Meooooooow
Last edited by ηŒ«γƒγƒ on Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

ηŒ«γƒγƒ
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ηŒ«γƒγƒ on Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:30 pm

Boooooop

ηŒ«γƒγƒ
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ηŒ«γƒγƒ on Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:33 pm

Spoiler: show
Code: Select all
[color=transparent]xx[/color][font=century gothic][b][color=#feca46][size=85]T I T L E[/size][/color][/b][/font]
[justify][color=#A9A9A9][font=tahoma][size=80]text[/size][/font][/color][/justify]

ηŒ«γƒγƒ
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ηŒ«γƒγƒ on Tue May 01, 2018 7:07 pm

boop the snoot

ηŒ«γƒγƒ
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ηŒ«γƒγƒ on Tue May 15, 2018 11:41 pm

DAUPHINA // pisces

- -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
- -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

ARIES. . . . . . . . .
-
-
-
β€œFrom what I have heard, he has a few screws loose.”

in all honesty, dauphina knows very little about him. she has heard rumors of his intense personality and knows he fights for the other side which makes him more of an unsavory character. she also disagrees with his desire for violence. // fears

TAURUS . . . . . . .
-
-
-
β€œOh my is he attractive. I would not be dissappointed if I had to be stuck with him for a day.”

at this point in time, they don't really have a relationship. rather, they are acquaintances and allies and war. she can't deny that she bears a slight attraction to him and his quite domineering personality. // likes

GEMINI . . . . . . .
-
-
-
β€œThey are the most adorable duo! I very much enjoy their company.”

having met at multiple social gatherings as allies, dauphina has grown to be quite close with the twins. her and cellica enjoy many of the same things and is probably more close with her than cedric. although, she very much hopes to change that. // friends

CANCER . . . . . .
-
-
β€œHe is of the enemy side and I do not know of him. Though he must be impressive for having ruled for so long.”

as he is on the enemy side, she does not have much of an opinion on him. she is impressed that he has been in power for as long as he has been. // neutral

LEO . . . . . . . . . ..
-
-
-
β€œOne of my dear friends and true loves. I cannot imagine a world without Akai.”

akai has always shown dauphina love and kindness and as such, dauphina has grown very much attached. she loves her friend to the ends of the earth and would do anything for her, personally. she is sad that they are on opposite sides of the war, and tries to keep it from affecting their friendship. // best friends

VIRGO . . . . . . . .
-
-
-
β€œQuote”

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras luctus, odio non gravida maximus, enim dui molestie orci, a volutpat dui mi ac sem. estibulum mattis tempus posuere. Duis in lorem ac nibh ultrices interdum

LIBRA . . . . . . . . .
-
-
-
β€œQuote”

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras luctus, odio non gravida maximus, enim dui molestie orci, a volutpat dui mi ac sem. estibulum mattis tempus posuere. Duis in lorem ac nibh ultrices interdum

SCORPIO . . . . . ..
-
-
β€œQuote”

SAGGITARIUS . . .
-
-
-
β€œQuote”

CAPRICORN . . . ..
-
-
-
β€œQuote”

AQUARIUS . . . . ..
-
-
-
β€œQuote”

PISCES . . . . . . . .
-
-
-
β€œQuote”

OPHIUCHUS . . . ..
-
-
-
β€œQuote”

ηŒ«γƒγƒ
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ηŒ«γƒγƒ on Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:27 pm

rain makes me wet

ηŒ«γƒγƒ
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!