Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kitty's Partner Search

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Kitty's Partner Search

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 猫ババ on Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:17 am

Image.

Well hello there interested patron, or bored passerby, welcome to my interest checks page! Every once in a while, having to juggle a large group of writers for a roleplay is a struggle. Hence why I would greatly like to write one on one with a lovely person, and or a small group of four lovely people. I have many ideas stowed away in this head of mine that I have been interested in bringing to life. First though, let me touch on a few things about me as a writer and person. ▹I check this site once a day, but do not be fooled, that does not mean I can sit down and write out a long post.I currently attend college, which I am sure many of you know, isn't a simple task. I do try my best to keep on top of things, so it hasn't been an issue, not including both midterm and finals weeks. This also means that I totally understand when people are busy, so don't ever be afraid to tell me you need a break! I typically only use anime face claims because that is what I enjoy working with. I am comfortable writing as a male and or a female character, and I have no opposition to playing more than one character.I really enjoy appearance when it comes to my role plays, but have no fear, if you feel uncomfortable with coding and the likes, I have no issue handling it myself! Finally, communication is key. It is very important to me and I hope it is to you as well. If you are someone that cannot openly communicate with me, this probably will not work. Remember, I check this site every day, so I can always reply to private messages and out of character posts. I can only ask that you do the same!

Image.
Hopefully it is not too much to ask, but I do have a few requests of the people who want to be my partner. I know that certain things cannot be met at times, and I totally understand that, I just want to be certain that I do not waste time on a story in which I drop out of because the other person does not meet my expectations. ▹Please read posts carefully before you post. Yes this may seem obvious, however I have encountered people who simply respond without acknowledging my post, and that completely throws off the story. I want someone who is as dedicated to the story as I am, and not someone who lazily posts.Check our role play page at least once a week/two weeks, so that the page does not simply die. Again I would love dedication. Of course if there is an emergency or something comes up, I will be completely understanding. If it is something like a vacation or finals, etc., it would be lovely if you could let me know. If time just does not allow it, then I totally get it.Be comfortable with communication! This one is a biggy for me. I really love staying in the loop and being open. If you would like something, tell me, do not be shy. Feel free to fill my inbox with private messages, and go crazy in the out of character of our role play page. Remember I check the site daily.Show me some creativity, whether it be with plot or character development. I like getting creative and wacky, and boy do I love me some presentation. If you are trained in the site's coding and know a few tricks or two with designing character pages and posts, I will be one happy camper! Totally not required, just an added benefit! Humor is necessary. I like to make jokes. Do not ever take me seriously. I am quite lighthearted and I never aim to insult anyone. As long as you are friendly to me, I will be a peach. Therefore I like people who do not take things too seriously, because I could possibly offend someone who does.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
S h o c k
dramacomedyactionmale x male
    I know a lot of one x one's have some kind of a romance line to keep things interesting, however this one is simply a story between two brothers. The setting would be a fairly large desert village surrounding an oasis. This would be set many years ago, in the "savage" days, where fighting was a praised tradition. Many people gather from neighboring villages to watch the fights, they are so popular. Two of the best fighters were called to duel for the 40th year anniversary Winter bash. Then while training (we will probably start there), the two notice a few details about their father that are too similar to ignore. They end up finding out that they are brothers. As a team we can decide the outcome, but it'll probably be something along the lines of going through with the fight (one of them could die), or escaping the village (penalty punished by death). To make things interesting, one of the brothers will probably have a family. In addition we can decide how they ended up being split apart, different moms in different villages, or same mom and they were separated on purpose. I am open to whatever.

R e d e m p t i o n
dramaactionromancefemale x male
    So this idea is a little out there, but I think it'll be fun to play out, so bear with me. A kingdom raids a village rumored to harbour dragons, a threat to their society. What they didn't know was that they weren't just dragons, they were humans that could shape shift. It was a tough battle but they managed to decimate the dragon population. The general in charge of the raid found a baby dragon and brought him back to the emperor in order to supply the new princess with a life-time servant and guard. The princess grew up with the dragon beside her, not knowing he was just as much of a human as her. The dragon, who could speak and understand everything made a promise with the emperor to never let the princess know. This was until the emperor was assassinated and the kingdom overthrown by a deadly force. The dragon managed to protect the princess and fly her away from the war, but everyone else had been killed. The story will basically revolve around their journey to reclaim the princess' throne and surely the dragon will reveal his secret.

C u r i o u s XC u i s i n e
dramacomedyromancefemale x male
    This is just a basic slice of life RP, surrounding my favorite thing, food/cooking. It will of course take place in culinary school where a new female professor starts her first year. Everything moves pretty smoothly until a delinquent student causes the teacher distress. He doesn't respect her, won't listen to her, and distracts other students. In retaliation the professor begins making loose threats about kicking him out of class if he doesn't shape up. They will probably be spending lots of time alone together to catch him up on all the techniques he failed to pay attention to. The plot is quite malleable. If anyone has any ideas as to what makes the story progress, feel free to open up. I'm thinking maybe a cooking competition or something. Romance between the two is optional, it can also be strictly friends. Maybe a brother x sister type of friendship. Anyways, probably clashing characters, I was imagining quite the teasing kind of relationship, but I don't want to dictate every little thing about this idea. I really want someone who can provide to this story too.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
U n d e r XS p e l l s
harry pottercomedyromanceaction
    Of course another Harry Potter fanfic no one ever asked for. This one is a tad different seeing as it uses anime face claims and the likes. I really want this RP to go into detail, but I will do most of the work so we can actually get this off the ground. Regarding how many people will participate in this, I don't really care, but I rather gather interest for it here then set it all up to shortly fail. Probably no more than four people though, unless there is an exception. And not to be strict but I probably will only really work on this if people that I can trust join up. I will be doing some background checks. ;) Also, I think people will play as many characters as they want for this one. It'll be a pretty free reign world, slice of life in wizarding school type of situation. I'll come up with all the details along the way. CODING EXPERIENCE PREFERRED

P . P . P .
comedyactionromanceone x one
    Again, another Pokemon RP, yes bleh I know. I just never got to participate in one and I've always wanted to write one my own way. I would love some good ol' dedication on this one. I will probably do most of the detailed stuff, but of course I would love someone really interested into getting deep on this one. The plot would follow an idea I had a long time ago where there was a partner program for the kids going on their beginning journey. There are missions to train the kids how to use Pokemon and also make a few extra bucks. Two kids are paired together during the whole Summer so of course they will develop a strong bond. I don't really care if it is girl on girl, boy on boy, or girl on boy. Whatever the other person wants to do. The drama of the RP will probably stem from the pair we are writing taking on missions that are meant for much more skilled trainers. CODING EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
Last edited by angelwolf123 on Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: User requested an edit.
ImageImageImage
xxC R E D I T
please go show vi some love, their art is amazing. so cute and super unique. you will not be disappointed i promise.

xxW A N T E D
i am looking for interest in an rp idea i want to expand upon. it incorporates youtube into a fun plot. ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

猫ババ
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Kitty's Partner Search

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypherxk2 on Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:39 am

I'd love to do the Pokémon rp if you want. Always wanted to do that.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cypherxk2
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:23 pm

Harry Potter, might be game for that if you like

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 猫ババ on Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:26 pm

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
ImageX
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
Redemption and Curious Cuisine have been reserved via PM. Apologies to all those interested.

X
X
X
X
If anyone likes my writing style and wishes to bring up an original idea to me, please do so via PM. I am willing to write in an RP different than the ideas I presented above. ^^

猫ババ
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 猫ババ on Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:58 am

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
ImageX
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
Redemption and Curious Cuisine are back up for grabs. The Curious Cuisine front page is already written up. Meaning that whoever wants to participate in it may provide a face claim promptly and we can get started immediately.

X
X
X
X
All the other RP's I am still interested in, I am especially in the mood for the Harry Potter themed story. Not because of the new movie or anything...

X
X
X
X
Look forward to some new ideas that I will be posting. Some new inspiration has come my way and I am ready to get writing~!

猫ババ
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!