Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Land of Shadows (Naruto rp)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Land of Shadows (Naruto rp)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:17 pm

[[ Well I'm kinda doing something with my team mates and then something big is going to happen, but you could fight someone when the big thing happens ]]
"Glorious and generous as I am, it's only befitting that I reign as a god. Surrender now or share your hometown's fate."
Ira Vehementi - Monomate

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Growlithe
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:26 pm

(Riku is doing something with his teammate and then something big is going to happen can't wait oh and what can my character do can he find riku and his team or anybody?)
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:33 pm

[[ Well, I need to tell my team about the mission to kill all the people in the village who opose the Akatsuki and then you can fight me while all that is going on I guess ]]

Growlithe
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:39 pm

(Okay well I'll have Matti be in the village he's against Akatsuki)
Matti sighed tired walking through the village it had been a while since he had any good fights.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:28 pm

Magix looks to Riku and nods as Zenaku arrives.
"Riku, care to share what's going on with the rest of us? Somethings not right with the Village."

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ophelia04 on Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:59 pm

Shana gains her consciousness and she found herself lying outside the office of the Kurokage. "Maybe here's my chance" she told to herself, but when she looked into the window there is no one else to find.

Teary eyed she decided to do some hand seals, then an eagle made of sand appeared in front of her. "Report this to Kazekage at once". She then walked into the edge of the building "Maybe it's not a good thing if i stayed here" but then she reminisce the moment when Riku pulled her into a hug. "What does that mean? i need to find an answer directly from him."

(OOC: Riku it's a good thing that were making a little bit romance in this thread. I hope this will make this thread more exciting and i hope Shana and Riku's love story continue :) )

ophelia04
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dakata on Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:47 am

"I killed....about 60 people who attacked me. All villagers......." said Zenaku slowly.

Dakata
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marukami Minamoto on Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:02 pm

Name: Marukami Minamoto
village: village hidden in the darkness/shadow village
Appearance:http://d17rulez.deviantart.com/art/Final-Fantasy-Cloud-Strife-104942812(Fights with a broadsword,and two katanas, eyes are crystal blue)
Kekei Genkai: Unlock(Marukami transforms into an dark and light deity) and Kuro Okamigan(allows user to slow down time and teleport)
KuroOkamigan Appearance- A silvery white with a little light green around the pupil
Main Jutsu style: Shura(Demon), Fire and Lighting
headband location: On right bicep in middle
headband colour: black
Personality: Quiet, modest (no one can really read him)
Unlock Personality: Cocky, evil, destructive, unmerciful
Unlock Appearance: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-32251(ignore the guns on the swords)

Marukami Minamoto
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:31 pm

Magix crosses his arms and turns away. "This is madness. The village is turning against us. It's because of these robes... because we are now Akatuski. The village is done for. The Kurokage will die and the shadow village will fall."
Magix takes out a scroll and looks at it. Written on it is the prophecy.
An error in judgement will lead to its end.
A once great nation cut down in its prime.
In its wake will rise a new power.
The fate of the future lies with a few.

After reading it he puts it away.

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:41 pm

Riku looks at Magix and Zenaku. "The Kurokage has been killed." Riku pulled his cloak a little to the side, revealing the headband emblazoned with the kanji 'Kurokage' "And I have taken his place. This village is now under Akatsuki control." Riku grinned. "Our first mission is to kill anyone in this village who opposes to the Akatsuki. Are you two with me?" He asked Zenaku and Magix.

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ophelia04 on Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:10 am

Shana decided to go straight to the highest building taking this chance if she could find Riku. But she failed. "Maybe it's not ment to be" then she decided that it's time to go, she directly went to the gate of the village.

As Shana was jumping around the buildings she then arrived at the village gate. She suddenly stop and have a last look at the village then she saw Riku and his team mate then there eyes met as the wind blew around the village.

ophelia04
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:14 am

Matti walked around now in Shadow village until he heard something about the Kurokage will die."He hid and learned somone had killed him and that these guys were atkatsuki about to kill anyone that opposeses them"He smiled coming out of hiding."Well than start with me"

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:40 pm

Magix looks over to Matti. "Allow me to take him. You two go ahead and slaughter everyone we called family, friends, and or comrads." Magix looks at Matti. Magix may have lived there but he did not belong and he was tired of killing for one man. He was on his own terms now and he wished to start killing for himself with this ninja.

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:00 pm

Matti looks over at Magix'I'll beat you easily"He said with a smile "I'll stop the slaughter of this village! He charged Magix throwing two kunai with explosive tags on them at Magix.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dakata on Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:25 pm

"Alright........we have to make it less obvious though. I have a plan to gather all of the opposers in one place. In disguise one of us could walk in multiple places, and spread a rebel flier around. I could use my parents house as the gathering point..........then we could kill them all at once. They wouldn't know we were to execute them before it was to late." Zenaku finishes this sentence without catching his breath. Zenaku didn't notice Magix left until the end of it, then sort of laughed.

Dakata
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ophelia04 on Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:50 pm

OOC: Anyone can interact with my character? i think Riku didn't notice my post :(

ophelia04
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dakata on Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:34 am

(((mmmmK he'll be back about an hour from now. He probobly just hasn't been on cause he normally can only get on in school.)))

Zenaku started walking towards the gate to make an example flier at his house when he noticed a girl staring at Riku. "Ah, who's this Riku?" Continuing he instead asked, "Can I help you?"

Dakata
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amethyst adept on Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:48 am

(OOC: Can i get him in the plot?)
Name: Akujiki Oboro
Also known as: Aku
Village name: Shadow Village/ village hidden in the darkness
headband colour: black or dark purple.
headband symbol: a crescent moon with a line slashing through the open part
Main Jutsu: Hall of dark blades ( makes a barrage of swords he can control at will)
Fighting style: Uses pure speed to fight and to compliment his main Jutsu.
Personality: Loner, who's life is dedicated to one purpose: to fufill any duty given to him. Also wants revenge for the killer of his clan.
Bio: An orphan from the Oboro clan, which was destroyed by a mysterious killer, who's only real identifying feature is a cross shape scar on his back. He found the shadow village in his youth and learned the art of sword and sythe. He has decided that he shall live and die for the village, and obey all orders, no matter how evil they may be...
Appearence: http://ui20.gamespot.com/915/images_2.jpg
Allies: Sound Village, Sand Village, Snow Village

amethyst adept
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:25 pm

[[ Yes you can amethyst adept. just choose which side you're going to be on.
and Dakota, I'm saying no to your little plan because I envisioned our characters running through the town slaughtering people as half the place was on fire and shit. ]]

Riku was about to turn and leave into the village as he noticed Shana standing by the gates and looking at him. "You need to get out of the village." He said to her, staring at her with a serious look.

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amethyst adept on Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:50 pm

[[before I start, I think I should get the story straight. This is what I've got: akatsuki's attacking the shadow village and is really winning. if this is so, i'm with the shadow village]]

amethyst adept
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!