Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Land of Shadows (Naruto rp)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Land of Shadows (Naruto rp)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dakata on Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:01 pm

(((No akatsuki is controling the shadow village now. Pain assassinated the kage, and Riku is the new one. Now akatsuki are assassinating all non followers. Me, Riku, and Magix are Akatsuki.)))

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dakata
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amethyst adept on Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:12 pm

[[okay then, i'll be against akatsuki then]]

As Akujiki walked down the streets, attempting to find allies to reclaim the Shadow village, he sensed an entity coming towards him. He draws his sword and prepares for the worst to come.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

amethyst adept
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:14 pm

[[ Holy shit your avatar is Akihiko from Persona 3!!!! I love Persona!! ]]
"Glorious and generous as I am, it's only befitting that I reign as a god. Surrender now or share your hometown's fate."
Ira Vehementi - Monomate

Growlithe
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amethyst adept on Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:18 pm

[[Me too, I think a new one is coming out soon]]

amethyst adept
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:32 pm

[[ I think it came out last Tuesday. You know, there's a Shin Megami Tensai online game? It's only in the beta stage right now, but it's good ]]

Growlithe
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amethyst adept on Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:34 pm

[[Thanks, i'll take a look sometime]]

amethyst adept
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ophelia04 on Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:02 pm

"You need to get out of the village." This were the words that came out of Riku's mouth and tears fell from Shana's eyes. It seems like Riku is hiding his feeling to Shana and this confuses the girl.

"You won't even stop me to leave?" She asked Riku.

ophelia04
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:48 am

Magix dodges the Kunai with ease, disappearing instantly. He reappears behing Matti delivering a kick to his spine. "Ninja Art : Hidden Mist Jutsu". A deep Mist Surrounds the area and keeps expanding twoard the shadow Village. Magix unsheaths his Sword. "Ready for your life to end?"

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dakata on Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:43 am

Zenaku sits down under a tree, "Man...........well this is depressing." Zenaku threw a kunai and made a hand sign. The kunai returned with another peach, but when Zenaku touched it he seen his hand glow a purplish chakra, "Woh what the hell!" Throwing it down he looked at it with wide eyes next to him. "Yeah........I've decided i'm not so hungry right now." He poked at it and kept looking around.

Dakata
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:00 pm

Matti see's Magix easily dodge the kunai dissaperaring reapperaring behidn him delivering a powerful kick to his spine Matti blocks and leaps back. He see's a deep mist surround"Ninja art: Release of air"He does handsigns and creates a blast of wind blowing mist away. "Not yet"He says with a smile
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:30 pm

As Matti sent in a gust of wind it was too late. As Matti performed the hand signs Magix had already activated his byakugan and charged his sword. When the fog cleared Magix was in front of Matti. With the opening he had he unleashed his attack targeting each one of Matti's chakra points. At this range it was imppossible for him to dodge half of the strikes. "Goodbye"

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:35 pm

Matti smiled sending the gust of wind.He turned to see Magix activate his Byakugan this was bad it seemed he was a hyuuga. He saw him charge his sword unleashing an attack Matti leaped to dodge the attakck but he was hit by more than half but was still alive now bleeding most of his chakra points were closed meaning he would have to rely heavily on Taijutsu for now. Matti put his hands together and a small barrier of wind surrounded him it would temporary increase his speed he charged Magix with a fury of punches and kicks.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:40 pm

Riku stared at Shana. "There's about to be a massive slaughter here. I don't want you to get caught up in it. Please leave." He said to her, turning his head away.

[[ For those of you that read the weekly Naruto manga online, The real Pain is probably in hiding controlling his six other bodies. I just wanted to say that my character does not use this technique. though he has 5 other bodies he can control, the one that I RP as is the real one. Just thought I'd point that out ]]

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dakata on Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:55 pm

Zenaku was sitting their poking the peach still and decided to put his gloves on and carry it. Altough it looked rediculous Zenaku stood still holding a peach away from him with a glove on.

Dakata
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amethyst adept on Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:02 pm

Akujuki, following the prescence that he sensed came upon two fighters. One seemed to be of the hyuuga clan because he was using the Byakugan and was from akatsuki from the look of his robes. The other seemed to have taken a serious blow and was bleeding from most of his chakra points. Quickly summoning his Hall of Swords, Akujuuki sent a rain of swords at the follower of Akatsuki. As he ran toward the person controling the wind he said

"Looks like you're having a spot of trouble. need a hand?"

amethyst adept
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dakata on Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:16 pm

Zenaku seen a man rushing in to Magix's fight. "Ah, no it's between them.", said Zenaku with his hand held up infront of him a few inches from his face. Taking off the glove he started eating the peach that changed his chakra color. As he bit down it crunched and it felt as if a stone was inside it. Zenaku looked down, it wasn't a peach it was a rock.......Zenaku sighed, "Man i'm gonna need to see a Dentist....." The swords that were rushing towards Magix fell down as if they were hit down hard. Zenaku held one up and poked it. He started bleeding, "Damn that's sharp."

Dakata
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amethyst adept on Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:41 pm

Akujiki looked in shock at the man who had just hit down his sword and thought 'well, looks like tomorrow's gonna be wasted sharpening those again. Not to mention refine it, that man hit them down too easily. Speaking of him, is he eating a rock???'
He looked at this peculiar man and said "Fair enough, I'll stay out, but what exactly are you doing eating a rock? It may taste good, but it appears to be a little tough.
He looked Zenaku in eye then bowed politely, "but excuse my manners. I am Aku, a member of the secret assasination force." he paused then said "So, looks like the village has hit some hard times. How are you managing to pull through?"

amethyst adept
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:56 pm

[[Just as an Fyi, Magix and Zenaku both are Akatsuki. Also Magix is the hyuga as well.]]

Magix looks to Zenaku. "Thanks for the assistance. Wanna take them together?" Magix begins to do many hand signs. "Water Style : Water Dragon Jutsu". From a river hidden in the trees about 20 feet away from them a Dragon made from water pops up and looms over the trees as it stares at Matti for a moment. "Your pathetic. It's destiny for you to be defeated here. You can't fight your destiny."

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ophelia04 on Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:06 pm

"I don't care...you would take care of me would you?" then she came closer to Riku and hugged him from the back.

ophelia04
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:07 pm

Matti looks over to see Magix do water style water dragon jutsu a dragon made of water stares at him.Matti smiles""I'm not pathetic and it is not my destiny allow me to show you why'He flared up with some purple chakra. He fired a blast of purple chakra to destroy the water draogn than Matti leaped in the air firing a blast of purple chakra at Magix.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!