Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Land of Shadows (Naruto rp)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Land of Shadows (Naruto rp)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:55 am

Village name: Jungle Village/ village hidden in the Jungle
headband color: Green
headband symbol:
Main Jutsu: Medical, Insect, Flora
Allies: shadow village,

Name: Chiba Tadayoshi
village: village hidden in the Jungle
appearance:(I've been wanting to use this pic for so long)
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb144/anime_lover-122792/anime%20icons/guys/AnimeGuy.jpg
Main Jutsu style: Medical, Insect, Flora
Kekkei Genkai: Mokuton - jutsu are techniques that combine earth and water-based chakra to create wood.
headband location:Sideways on his forehead, loosely covers right eye
headband color:Green
personality:Cunning, ambitious, intelligent, quiet
Jinchuriki: Black Tailed Beast(chooses to avoid use)
http://www.geckoartist.com/artworks/black-panther.jpg

[[i got board at some point and found the kanji for Kurokage: 黒影]]
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

overkill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:53 pm

Riku turned back and looked at her. "I don't know if I'd choose you or my father." Riku stopped and looked at the ground. "Look, we;ve wasted ALOT of time! People might have fled the village by now." He said, jumping up to a building and continuing his run.
"Glorious and generous as I am, it's only befitting that I reign as a god. Surrender now or share your hometown's fate."
Ira Vehementi - Monomate

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Growlithe
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:48 pm

[[Chulance plz post I wanna move on :(]]

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amethyst adept on Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:02 pm

[[Chulance hasnt posted in most of his topics. I think he quit. Anyone up for a 2 on 1? oh lord this isnt looking good for Aku.]]

amethyst adept
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ophelia04 on Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:24 am

"What about the mothers and their children? are you going to kill them too?" she then decided to slow down a bit waiting for him to answer.

ophelia04
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:13 am

[[so can i assume your continuing to RP means Approved?]]

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amethyst adept on Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:08 am

[[I guess so, I mean I don't think riku would object. And are you with or against akatsuki?]]

amethyst adept
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:27 am

[[I have no clue on that aspect of my char. I'm debating with myself at the moment.]]

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:12 pm

[[ WTF? In my post, I put that you were approved, but it didn't show up. ]]

Growlithe
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:25 pm

Name: Chiya Gait

village: village hidden in the darkness/shadow village

appearance:Image

Main Jutsu style: Water,Shadow,Substitution,healing

Kekei Genkai: Giza Gaityan- Basically triples her speed and physical prowess while slowly draining chakra. Giza is activation and she only uses it in emergency purposes,or angry.

headband color: Blue

personality: Nice and caring, but when in fights or angered she can become violent and destructive.

Also- Her physical strength is 20% stronger then rock lee but she is very slow when hitting people. She only uses physical attacks when she has too because she's so slow when delivering a powerful blow.

Baby
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:57 pm

[[ accepted ^-^ ]]

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:07 pm

[How do I begin]

Baby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:13 pm

[[ however you want ]]

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:25 pm

[May I start with my character gaurding the borders of my village? or do I have to blend in with someone elses story? Or is there a goal?]

Baby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:57 pm

[[ sure ]]

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:13 pm

Chiya looked at the intruding ninja before her. The night was cool with few stars out. If it wasn't for the stars light, the calm night would have been pitch black.How will she kill this intruder?

Chiya: Swiftly, of course...Ninja Art! Sludge waters!

A thick watery muk formed around the unsuspecting ninjas feet. The muk turned a deep purple and became thicker by the second.

Ninja-What is this??

In fear he threw kunais wildly at the bushes. And one actually hit Chiya in her side.

Chiya- Ugh..You lucky bastard..

The wound was bleeding heavily for a regular kunai stab, but Chiya dismissed it.

Chiya- Intruder of the shadow village. Why are you here?

Ninja- I am here from the Jungle village. To deliver a scroll.

Chiya-You are lying! That water jutsu can be stopped by other water elements at will!

Ninja- No, no, no!! Did I say Jungle? I meant fire!

Chiya- Enough! Giiiiizzzaaaaaa!!...

Chiyas fist turned blue as she jumped into the air, aiming a powerful blow on the ninja.

Chiya- GAITYAN!!!

Her movements were extremely slow, taking a few seconds to actually come near the ninjas face.

Ninja-Hmmph. That slow attack?

The purple sludge sent a weak jolt of pain through his arms and they went numb, stopping the ninja from doing his hand seals.

Chiya used all her might to finally slug her powered arm into the ninjas face. His face crashed into the ground and made a huge crater.

Chiya-Ooh la la..My arm hurts.

The ninjas laughed and his body slowly dissipated into a thin smoke.

Chiya- WHAT??I've been tricked??

Ninja-Is that all the shadow village is capable of? Oh, I will be back soon.

[How's that?]

Baby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:30 pm

Chiba walked up to the Shadow village gates and said:"finally, I'm here." Chiba began to walk through the gate, but he was stopped by a guard who, after noticing the head band, said:"I'm sorry you cannot enter, we are having a training exercise all across the village, and no Shinobi from outside the village may enter." Chiba looked up at the top of the gate and down both walls, before saying:"Alright, when will it be over?" the guard replied:"I don't know but come back in about 2 weeks to a month." Chiba grinned and said: "Thank you." he then walked off until he couldn't see the guard, after loosing sight of the guard he walked back to another point on the wall. Chiba jumped up and looked around town, when he sighted the Kurokage's tower he said:"Like something so common will stop me from entering." he then jumped from roof to roof until he reached the top of the Tower, he then sat down and held his hand out, a butterfly landed on it. Chiba whispered to the butterfly and it flew off, a couple minutes later it came back and he stared at it, it flew off once more and Chiba said:"So the village is in turmoil, what a perfect time to come. Maybe I should talk to the Kage." Chiba stood back up and climbed down to one of the windows and jumped in, after landed on broken glass, breaking it further, Chiba Cringed. He took a good look around the room When he saw a man in ornate clothing dead on the floor Chiba Thought:"Just great, he's dead, might as well leave before the accuse me of his murder." Chiba climbed back out on the roof and thought:"At least now I know why this village is in Anarchy, but the question arises: which side do I help, the established one or the revolting one?" Chiba sat as he pondered this.

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:42 pm

Three panicking ninjas threw kunai and shuriken at Riku. Riku held out his hand and a pulse of gravity stopped the blades in mid-air. The ninja panicked more and tried jutsu as Riku calmly and menacingly walked towards them. He grabbed the first one by the throat and lifted him. The ninja started screaming as fire came from Riku's hand and slowly engulfed the ninja, killing him. Riku looked at the second ninja and held out his left hand. A stream of water came from his hand and wrapped around the ninjas neck. The third ninja kicked Riku in the back. Riku slowly turned around and looked at him. His eyes flashed red and shadow engulfed the ninja. Riku then snapped his hand with the water whip, killing the final ninja.

[[ My character has learned the art of doing jutsu without handsigns ]]

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:15 pm

Chiya was rushed to the hospital after being found on the ground later that night.

Doctor- The kunai that hit you is very poisonous..You can return to gaurd the border, but if you can find us any remaining kunai. It was hard to extract the poison but maybe we can find the antidote.

Chiya-Thank you.

Chiya twitched; she thought she heard footsteps on the roof. But like the pain from earlier, she dismissed it.

Chiya-Bye.

The doctor turned to see Chiya being sucked into the shadow into the corner, and waved goodbye.

Baby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:40 pm

[[Ok Riku if you want me to edit this I will but I am tired of waiting so I'm moving on.]]

As the water clones surround Matti the draw their swords and with a lightning fast lunge from each of them simultaneously they pierce their swords through the boys body. The real Magix walks over to the boys beaten and almost dead body. "May you find peace in the next life." He says as he does a few hand signs unleashing a burst of flames around the boy killing him. At least it seemed to. Magix now heads to Dakata.

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!