Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Land of Shadows (Naruto rp)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Land of Shadows (Naruto rp)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:39 pm

"Your swordsmanship is impressive, I'll give you that. The thing is your not faster than me, and in this fog you'll never see me coming." The clones begin to dodge the swords thrown by Aki. A few were unsucessful and skewered. Magix appears behing Aki. "How can you conjur up those swords without any chakra." Magix launches the chakra from his sword at Aki from a close range, aimed at Aki's chakra points, while the clones are almost destroyed.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amethyst adept on Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:45 pm

"Whyever would I have no chakra?" Aki said as he used the sword in his hand to absorb the beam from Magix's sword. "If you're referring to your Byakugan, I'm quite sorry to say that you won't be able to seal them up."

He then focused on the area around him. The blades spread all over the ground reverted back into pure chakra and entered Aki's body.

He then said "It works like this, the Byakugan allows a ninja to see an opponent's chakra points, so that he may hit them and seal them up with his charkra. My blades are made from solidified chakra, so if I made the blades return to me in the form of pure chakra, I can break the barrier your chakra makes. It's like water pressure breaking down a dam."

As Aki landed on the ground he said "Oh, be careful not to step on the shadows I've been leaving." and with that, he made an orb of shadow emerge from his feet.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

amethyst adept
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dakata on Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:34 pm

(((Really sorry, I've been grounded. I'll stay out till i'm talked to our something.)))

Dakata
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:25 pm

Chiba laughed, he then tapped the hand band over his right eye before saying:"This is not my village, but my ally. Seeing as how there is a change in Power this alliance is questionable."
ImageImageImageImageImage

overkill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:26 pm

[[Good to hear from ya XD]]

Magix looks to Aki. "My Byakugan allows me to see your chakra points so I can seal them, true. Do not think I don't have other tricks under my sleeve though." Magix notices the ball of shadows and hops back not touching the shadows. "Water Style : Giant Vortex Jutsu." As the fog deepens and the vortex comes in, more clones begin to appear.

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:53 pm

Riku laughed. "There is a change in power, though we are not casting aside our ally villages." Riku holds out his hand. "We are still allies.....Unless you wish to say otherwise."
"Glorious and generous as I am, it's only befitting that I reign as a god. Surrender now or share your hometown's fate."
Ira Vehementi - Monomate

Growlithe
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amethyst adept on Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:45 pm

((Um, your mist would be sucked into the vortex. better luck next time.))

Being able to see again was a blessing, but there was no time to enjoy it. The mist being sucked into the vortex was making it smaller, but ever so much more powerful and faster. Aku then waited for the perfect moment to unleash his technique while dodging the furious vortex.

There! the vortex was in the middle of a shadow! Aki shot some chakra into the shadow under the vortex, which caused the part of the shadow to explode like a mine in the ground. The force of the explosion caused the vortex to collapse on itself and disappear with a blast of wind that threw Aki far back.

((Three cheers for science class for it has saved the day again!))

amethyst adept
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:50 am

"My village will want to know what is going on, do you have anything to say? " Chiba recalled the report from the butterfly up on the Kage tower, he was hoping that although they were killing villagers they'd have the courage or honesty to admit it, or at the very least a reason to justify the Genocide. He watched Riku attentively as he awaited a response.

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ophelia04 on Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:06 am

Shana was just listening as Riku and this guy where talking. Suddenly three ninja jumps out and was on top of them. Shana quickly react as on her back pocket flows out an enormous amount of sand "Sabaku Kyuu (Desert Coffin)" opened palms Shana held the three ninja's suspended in mid-air. "I guess i have no choice" she grinned then closes her palms "Sabaku Sousou (Desert Funeral)" The follow-up to Sabaku Kyuu, this makes the sand around the opponents implode and compact together, crushing their body and resulting in instant death. There is almost no way to escape the technique, especially if immobilized by Sabaku Kyuu. Then there where shower of blood around them. Riku and the man he was talking to looked very surprised.

ophelia04
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:51 am

Magix took the opertunity of the fog dissappearing to create fog clones. Then as Aki was sent flying Magix appeared behing where he was flying into. "Fire Style : Pheonix Fire Jutsu." Having launced his attack at the incoming enemy Magix waits and watches with his sword firmly in hand.

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:55 pm

[[ Did everyone see my other Naruto RP? ]]

Riku looked at the ninja who was questioning him. "The Village Hidden in the Shadows and Akatsuki have joined forces. The Akatsuki then proceeded to take leadership of this village. We aren't killing innocent villagers. We are warding off anyone in this village who opposes of the new 'management' " Riku replied to the Ninja's question.

Growlithe
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amethyst adept on Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:45 pm

((Sorry, I wont be posting in this one for about a week, my exams are coming up and you know how it is >_<))

Akihiko made a ball of shadows around him, separating himself from the world outside. Before he was completely closed off he shouted.

"I will never allow you to take control of our village. I shall be back to restore our glory!"

amethyst adept
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:53 pm

Chiba stood up and said: "Just like the Amegakure used to? Alright, believe it or not my village will be pleased to hear this; Payback for the foolish invasion of our land. But I don't have to report back yet so, How about I help you?" Chiba turned to notice three shinobi, who had just been hit with a desert funeral, Chiba stopped and said:"Then again, looks like you have it covered."
Last edited by overkill on Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:46 pm

[[thanks for ending the battle first. Good Luck]]

Magix watches as Aki dissappears. "I will look foward to the day you return then." Magx turns and runs to the Village. "Come Zenaku."

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ophelia04 on Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:25 pm

OOC: no one notices what i did :(

ophelia04
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:49 pm

[[Give me 5 minute or slightly less. There, I edited my last post.]]

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ophelia04 on Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:43 am

Shana smiled at Chiba "Im from the sand village"

ophelia04
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:31 pm

[[ Sorry, I didn't know what to say. ]]

Riku grinned. "We could always use another hand." He said, holding out his hand to the ninja. "I'm Riku. The new KuroKage and second in command in Akatsuki."

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:26 pm

[[well, you really don't leave me much to work with, but I'll try.]]
Chiba looked at the two and said:"Chiba, jonin and emissary of the Jungle Village." Chiba firmly grasped Riku's hand and shook it.

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:13 pm

Riku smiled and grabbed Chiba's hand. "We must hurry and finish before people start to flee this village."

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!