Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Land of Shadows (Naruto rp)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Land of Shadows (Naruto rp)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:51 pm

[[ that's good ^-^ ]]
"Glorious and generous as I am, it's only befitting that I reign as a god. Surrender now or share your hometown's fate."
Ira Vehementi - Monomate

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Growlithe
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ophelia04 on Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:27 pm

Shana just watch as Riku killed the three ninja, all that she can do is catch their falling bodies using her sand jutsu. She can't do anything. She caught up with Riku and said "ill i have to kill this ninja too?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ophelia04
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:33 pm

Riku looked back at her. "You don't have to do anything if you don't want"

Growlithe
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ophelia04 on Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:45 am

"It's the same thing, as long as im with you atleast i need to do something" then she placed her hands on Riku's palms noticing a slash on it. "Like this wound of yours" she smiled as she placed it with a healing chakra from her medical jutsu.

ophelia04
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:22 am

Riku smiled as Shana healed his wound. "Thanks." He said to her as her turned to continue through the village.

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ophelia04 on Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:19 pm

"Have you been thinking about us? what will happen in the future?" then she looked at him then looked away as if she's trying to find an answer.

ophelia04
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:33 pm

Riku looked back at her. "Not really. I like you and all, but I don't need to be tied down to a woman in my life." He smiled. "I'm sorry that sounded so harsh."

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ophelia04 on Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:06 am

Shana started poking Riku, she smiled and let out a little laugh "You like me huh? maybe your just afraid that i might be a more dominating wife" then she laugh and hugged him.

ophelia04
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:19 am

[[ Check my other Naruto RP
Naruto: Rise of the Tensei Clan ]]

Riku backed away a little. "Sorry, but this is no time for that."

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amethyst adept on Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:02 pm

((I'll give you three days to respond Dakata, 'cause I want to continue in this topic))

Akihiko took his sword in both hands and stabbed at Zenaku's heart and said "try surviving this!"

amethyst adept
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:15 pm

[[Well if Dakata doesn't here I come.]]
Chiba stood up and the butter fly returned once more, he let it land on his finger and he stared at it for awhile. The butterfly flew off and Chiba thought:"So their killing villagers, this is no revolution, it's man slaughter." Chiba jumped from the tower and began to search the village he had some trouble for a while before he found a man in a fight, he sat and watched.
ImageImageImageImageImage

overkill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:48 pm

Magix sends in a water clone blocking the strike from hitting Zenaku. The clone is destroyed and Magix stands in a tree overlooking them. "Zenaku, you seem preoccupied. Wake up and fight." Magix yells out to Zenaku while holding his sword.

[[Come on Dakata...]]

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:06 am

As Riku throws down another dead ninja, he notices a man watching his fight. {[that's you overkill ]] "What do you want?" He asked in a menacing tone.

[[ Thought I'd post this again Naruto: Rise of the Tensei Clan ]]

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amethyst adept on Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:48 am

"It seems that Zenaku here isn't in fittest fighting shape. It's just not in my style to fight a catatonic enemy, so why don't we fight instead?" asked Aki.

He then proceeded to build a wall of shadow chakra to block any incoming attacks.

amethyst adept
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:00 am

Chiba turned and stared at Riku for a moment, he then said:"Well, when there's slaughter all about, why would I disclose my goal to anyone without reason?"

overkill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:00 pm

Magix looks to Aki with a small grin. "Yes sounds fine to me. Ninja Art : Hidden Mist Jutsu" A deep mist begins to cover the area from the nearby river. As this happens Magix performs another jutsu. "Water Style : Water clone Jutsu." Magix prepares to fight.

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amethyst adept on Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:15 pm

Akihiko grinned back. "then let's do this!" He then charged in, summoning and shooting one sword at each Magix. Aki then ran in a circle around the area, leaving a trail of shadow chakra where he ran.

amethyst adept
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:23 pm

Riku turned and approached the ninja. "This village is your home. Are you turning your back on it?"

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:33 am

Each clone blocks the sword and charges in at Aki. The were careful to not touch the shadows he left behind. "Byakugan." Magix charges his sword with Chakra. "How will you fight me when you cannot see me through the fog?" Magix and the clones speak at the same time as the fog deepens to a point that you couldn't see your hands in front of you.

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amethyst adept on Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:38 am

"That's an easy question" said Aki "All you've gotta do is destroy everything in the area"

After saying this, Ethan jumped high up into the air using shadow chakra to strenghten his legs and sent a spray of swords into the area below. He than said

"I may not have all your fancy jutsus, but I can still crush you using non-jutsu techniques."

amethyst adept
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!