Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Land of Shadows (Naruto rp)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Land of Shadows (Naruto rp)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:03 pm

[[You are forcing my neutral good side into the open, now my neutral evil side is gonna have to cover for him.]]
"Alright, anywhere you know of that's a good place to hide in your village? Most people will probably run for that place." Kuroda said looking around in a curious manner.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

overkill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:11 pm

Riku turned and looked at the tower in the middle of the village. "There's a bunker down under there." He replied.
"Glorious and generous as I am, it's only befitting that I reign as a god. Surrender now or share your hometown's fate."
Ira Vehementi - Monomate

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Growlithe
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ophelia04 on Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:48 am

She smiled as the two where now what we call allies. "Im Shana from the Sand Village, Jounin and Medical ninja" she smiled at Chiba.

ophelia04
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:26 pm

Chiba waved with a smile and said:"Nice to meet you Shana." He then returned his attention to the tower, looked to Riku and said:"See you there." Chiba jumped from the tree they were on to the next tree, and so on until he reached the edge of the village. Chiba continued to head towards the Bunker via roof top. Reaching the tower he said:"Let's go disease style" Chiba picked up a cockroach and infused it with his chakra, it then crawled towards the bunker, transferring the effect to all insects it passed. While Chiba waited he said:"I hate that cockroaches are the most effective bug for this objective."

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zelgadis82 on Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:11 pm

[ Wow i read the last 2 pages and looks good. i'm looking for a spot to jump in but... looks kinda hard to try. ]

Name: Xel Hyuga
Height: 6'2
Weight:195

Appearance: http://anime.tedfox.com/wp-content/uplo ... p8-166.jpg <---My Weapon of choice.

http://zed3.files.wordpress.com/2008/04 ... ito1-6.jpg <----How i dress. but i'm a guy.

Race: African American ( Black )
Hair: Mini Afro, Its covered over like Naji headband.
Eyes: White like the Hyuga clan
Body: Not fat, but not skinny.
Ethnicity: Fire Country

Level/Rank: Jonin
Village: Konohagakure (Konoha)
Bloodline: Byakugan
Main/Favored Weapon: A Special spear, only used by one Hyuga member. Years of Pratice he is able to use a weapon with Gental Fist.
Element: Water, Earth
Fighting Type/Style: The Gentle Fist style of combat is the Taijutsu.

Personality: Xel is a very seroius fighter. He never misses a day of training.

Special Abilities: Byakugan

Bloodline jutsus: Byakugan, he able to mimic Naji's Eight Trigrams One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms, but with his spear.

Jutsus:
Moku Bunshin no Jutsu
Mokuton Mokujōheki
Suiton Suishōha
Suiton: Takitsubo no Jutsu

Background: All Hyuga clan members are born with the Byakugan, the inherited Kekkei Genkai of the clan. The clan revolves around the Byakugan and is separated into two parts, the main house and the branch house. Xel is a member of the Branch house. Like all other member of that house he has a curse seal on his for head. He knows of Neji and Hinata, but rarely speaks to them. What he does do is watch them Spare, he has a almost perfect memory.

Weapons: Standered Ninja gear, alone with his spear.
[[[ Approve? ]]]

Zelgadis82
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:41 pm

[[ Approve
For any of you that's interested in a Naruto RP with Rules and what not, go here narutorpcenter.com ]]

Riku stood back and watched what Chiba did with the cockroach. "You know, that'll take too long." He said, standing with his arms crossed.

[[ I have an idea for a plot twist coming soon. Just warning you all ]]

Growlithe
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:27 pm

[[Still dealing with the last one Riku, geeze lol. Now there's a rival Hyuga, this could be interesting.]]

Magix runs twoard Riku. Once he's visible Magix lands behind him. "The boy Matti is dead. The swordsman Aki ran away. Are you done with the Village?"

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:56 pm

Riku looked over at Magix from over his shoulder. "Almost done here. Our new friend, Chiba, is taking care of anyone in the town safehouse." He replied in a cold tone.

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:58 pm

[[Not what I intended, but I'll just roll with it.]]
A single cockroach walked to the three and then collapsed, this was a sign it was finished. Chiba stood up and said:"That's it, so what's next?"

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:44 pm

[[ what had you intended. ]]

"I don't know. Magix, scan the village with your Byakugan." Riku replied, turning to Magix

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ophelia04 on Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:21 pm

"Need anything for me to do?" Shana asked Riku.

ophelia04
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cretetts on Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:47 pm

Name: Nat
village: Hidden leaf village
appearance: http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h32/r ... nk_guy.jpg
Main Jutsu style: Fire, Wind
headband location: leaf Headband-around neck head
headband colour:red
personality: A very out going teen. He likes to be around peopel and is very nice. He can be a bit cocky because he is a great ninja but he tones it down.

cretetts
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:39 pm

"Right, Byakugan." Magix nods and walks deeper into the village. He noticed a few people with large amounts of chakra. Other members of the Akatsuki no doubt. He notices in the academy two of the Akatsuki had many of the villagers inside. "The academy. Is that where we are bringing those that wish to live under the new village?"

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dakata on Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:10 pm

(((-.- Still waitinz.......)))

Dakata
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:53 am

[[Magix talked to you and I god modded you a bit to follow me so I could go on. So your with Riku, Magix, and the few others with us. Hope you don't mind.]]

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dakata on Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:15 pm

((Oh didn't see 0_o))

Dakata
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:20 pm

[[ Sorry I haven't been on in a while ]]

"Yeah, I guess that's where we're taking them." Riku turns to Magix and replies. "And no, you don't need to do anything." He replied to Shana, putting a hand on the top of her head.

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:33 pm

Magix continues to look around the village. "It seems most are in the academy. The are four stragglers however. There are two in that building and two in that one." He points to two different buildings. He had a feeling that some of the high chakra levels weren't allies but he didn't want to say anything.

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:13 pm

[[ To anyone in another RP with me:
I apologize if I haven't posted in another RP for a while. It's hard to find proxies and, usually, the one's I do find go too slow for me, so I'm only posting in RPs that really interest me. These are the only RPs I am posting in:
This one obviously
Mechanized
Naruto: Rise of the Tensei Clan
And every now and then I'll post in another one if it interests me enough.
With the shitty proxies, I just don't have time to be on here often. So, if you all like Naruto and wish to continue RPing with me, create and account at Narutorpcenter.com and send me a message there. I'm on that site every day becuase it's not blocked. My account name on there is the same as here: Riku Uchiha
The site is 100% dedicated to Naruto RPs
All the RPs are happening at the same time and in the same universe.
And you actually have to work your character up to strength. You can't start off with Mongekyou Sharingan and what not.
So, like I said, If any of you wish to Keep RPing with me often, then go to Narutorpcenter.com and send me a message. I'll be glad to RP with you there.
For the time being, I will come on here every chance I get. ]]

Riku nodded. "Alright, Magix and Chiba, you explore that building. Shana and I will take this one." He said, splitting off from the group ]]

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ophelia04 on Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:15 pm

"Yey" Shana jump like a child when she heard Riku's order. "Now for some action.

ophelia04
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!