Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Legend of Elenia (OOC) *Restarted* [closed]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Legend of Elenia (OOC) *Restarted*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:52 pm

Ok..I wasn't expecting ot get this filled up quickly so here goes. XP

THe Accepted are:

FemalePirateCaptain
Rajin
the fox without
MissDoomofDoom

That's it because I don't want this RP to get crowded. So everyone else. Sorry, to late.

As for your question Rajin, I was having the idea of slowly building on this RP's universe as we go. Like now, your character's creator. Hmmm..let's see...well...if you have a good idea then feel free to tell me. This place is open for just about any ideas.

Once I'm sure there are no more questions, I'll make the IC.
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Re: Legend of Elenia (OOC) *Restarted*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nimh on Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:04 pm

I hate to point this out Oblivian but I realized you didn't accept any of the characters on the first page of the thread.

Meaning:

silverclawedmouse
Nimh( :D thats me)
MrUniqueRoleplay
and or
Anderan

Is there a reason behind that?
You have no power over me...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nimh
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Legend of Elenia (OOC) *Restarted* [closed]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:14 pm

Correction...I accepted your guys right after or slightly after your character posts on that page. the post I just did are for the new ones taht are on the 2nd page. So in other words...I'm still correct XP

Now then..any other questions?

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nimh on Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:15 pm

Oh geez, I see what you did now. Thanks for clearing that up.

Nimh
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:43 pm

Great! Thanks for accepting me :)

About my question and your answer: I was having an idea about maybe a race that was wondering if it really wanted to make contact with the rest of the universe. A sort of peacefull yet advanced race who wasn't too sure about what too expect from the outside. So, I was thinking that they would be able to sort of download the androids brain and read through its observations and the things it has learned. But, since you're the creator of all of this, I thought it more right that you would have a say in it so I didn't go against your wishes or anything :)

edit: Also, I'm not sure where we're starting out, so a name or description would be nice? :P
Overconfidence: "There's only seven sharp sides to that thing! We're three! It can't possibly maim more than one of us before we manage to kill it!"

Raijn
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anderan on Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:00 pm

well i've got no questions, also kudos for limiting the number of players, to many people and RPs kinda become hectic.
Orly?

Anderan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Koritai on Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:19 am

Name: Jia Quingge
Race: Amuran
Appearance: Jia
Weapon: Energy blade, the blade can change sizes as the wielder wills it, traditional weapon on Amur.
Abilities: Amurans are curious creatures, they have the ability to connect with anything that has energy through touch. Animals, people, plants, even technology. Generally this ability is considered telepathy, except when such ability is used on technology and plants. They are also incredibly agile, as well as strong.
Bio: Jia was raised on Amur, she lived the normal, extremely religious and cultural life that every Amuran lives. Most Amurans never leave their home planet, feeling deeply connected to every living thing on it. Amurans consider technology a living thing, since it usually has some sort of energy keeping it running. This is what makes Jia so different, she never wanted to stay on Amur for ever. She is far to curious about the surrounding worlds, but even still she went on with the normal Amuran lifestyle. She participated in the daily rituals and greetings which she still practices today. The years on Amur are a good deal longer then the standard human year, and Amurans tend to live a very long time compared humans. At the time Jia was 18, and being 18 was considered still a child. Which is why her parents strongly encouraged Jia to focus on her rituals and studies. They hoped that this would distract her from her youthful yearnings for the worlds beyond.

This was, by far, a failed attempt, every three standard human years a science ship would land to collect samples of a plant that only grew on Amur. The plant had incredible medicinal uses, it could be used as a cure for all sorts of ailments as well as an ointment for wounds. One year when this ship landed, Jia payed the scientists to take her with them. From there she went to the Central Planet. She worked there for a few years until she was able to buy her own ship, which she now uses to travel the universe.

Koritai
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Koritai on Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:27 am

Ah, frickin' A, you gotta be kidding me, I just read a previous post saying no longer accepting. I've been working on this profile for a long frickin' time only to find out shortly after posting that there's no more room. Just my luck.

Koritai
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreyWaters on Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:22 am

Too bad, I put time into my character and love the idea, but I know where you're coming from. So feel free to use the race I created, and the character if you want. Enjoy. :)
I'll put something witty here just as soon as I have the time to think of it.

GreyWaters
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the fox without on Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:34 am

I finished it, dear god I finally finshed it. Oooh my head is killing me. definitely a lot longer than any I've done before, but tottaly worth it.

thanx for accepting me, cant wait to start trying him out. So if you see any problems, point em out so I can take care of them.
"Paraniod.Probably. But just because you can't see the invisible demon about to bite your face off, doesn't mean its not there."-Harry Dresden

the fox without
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:00 am

God dammit this looked like an awesome rp oh well, Btw Oblivion if you restart this again can you notify me so i can get in on time if its not a hassle?
To kill or not to kill.... Hardly even a question.

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the fox without on Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:42 am

I was wondering, would the weapons look more like ones from halo, or would mass effect be a closer type. And Miss Doom, the only way I can wrap my mind around a revolver laser gun is if each revolution brings a new battery to be used all at once, in which case your going to be spending a butt load on batteries, if not could you please explain what you expect a laser revolver to fire like.

the fox without
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the fox without on Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:42 am

sorry it double posted

the fox without
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreyWaters on Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:10 am

A laser revolver is a common household device that you can place a laser inside and it spins it round and round.
Like a rock tumbler.
Fun to watch, but not good for much else.

Shrug.

I'll leave now.

GreyWaters
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:20 am

Time for another answer list *ahem*

@ Rajin: Hmmm...that idea of your doesn't seem to mix well with the rest. How about this instead? What if he's a prototype of the next generation of androids, and something happened (can't think of anything right now, to early in the morning ^^;) that he manages to escape. That would fit with the story since it starts out on the PLace I called Elicor VII that's the center of all marketing, also a place factories would be in I guess.

@ the fox without: Well never played Mass Effect, so I'm going to say it would be close to Halo. Just no crystal dart guns or stuff like that XP

@ GreyWater, thepsycoman, Koritai: I apologize if you three really wanted to join this RP. Just that I've seen many RPs fall because it get's to crowded. But, I have been thinking of adding a second "force" in the RP. If things go well, and it doesn't seem like it will get crowded, I'll post it up and you guys could take that part of it. But reminder, I'm only 40% sure if I'm going to do that or not.

Well that should do it. I got things to do today, so later tonight I'll set the IC up.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:03 am

@ Oblivian: Of course that works :) But I think the whole escaping thing would perhaps have been caused by a mistake in transportation, and in the confusion the android got mixed up with the crew, since it haven't adapted that much of a personality yet and will likely just do as it's told, by anyone. Or, the android discovers something simple (like a bird) and it's curiousity leads it to being distracted for a moment and, since nobody really expect them to just wander off, the android simply walks after the bird for a while and ends up at the market. How's that? :)

Raijn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:06 am

Hmmm..I think the "messed up in transportation" would work better. XP

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:03 pm

Right, I think I've got everything I need, then! When do yo think IC will be up? :)

Raijn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anderan on Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:31 pm

*waves his hand* "This is not the android you are looking for."

Anderan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:08 pm

@ Anderan: I was waiting for that one xD

Raijn
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!