Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

My Letter

My Letter

a part of “My Letter”, a fictional universe by ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“.

In Japan, there are many high schools that deal with their own drama and problems. But there is one in particular where a whole group of friends must face their own romantic feelings for each other.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “My Letter”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: My Letter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Capra on Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:51 am

I finished Lily, hopefully the RP will start soon.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Capra
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lainpinky131 on Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:20 pm

How many people have yet to make or finish their characters?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lainpinky131
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Capra on Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:57 pm

Seems like three people, may be wrong about that.

Capra
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:37 pm

Well im soon to finish, its just you know..the main problem. Pictures. My god. I cant find a flirtatous looking male. I was thinking blonde but nope, we got to many so that is my last resort. If anyone got any suggestions, more preferable an actually anime character [so gifs can be included *p*] oh please do tell.
โ€œThe weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.โ€

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“ on Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:56 pm

More people are finishing their characters~ That's a good sign!

And we start on Sat. for sure! People who will still need to finish their characters by then can still take their time~

And just a few more people need to finish editing and creating their characters ^w^ Not very many!

Mmm... What Kei-chan usually does is find a character on Zerochan.net, and then look up for the same character on another website, or save the image to tumblr and open it up there~ (Because Zerochan won't allow opened pictures OTL Only links) A recommended character? Ah.. that's a difficult one >w<

ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lainpinky131 on Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:13 pm

What's their name? I sometimes pick a picture by imgining what they look like by their name.

Lainpinky131
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:26 pm

Well i just came up with it randomly. Tatsou sinne

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lainpinky131 on Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:59 pm

I pictured that name to have green hair. The link was having issues.

Lainpinky131
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:14 pm

I find that if I have a particular "base" (i.e. Hair color, eye color, age , etc..) in mind going to anime characters database dot com helps me narrow down my choices.

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:18 pm

Oh that's flippy~ he is from happy tree friends, but maybe not? O3o well ill look into him.
And thanks lily :3

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“ on Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:51 pm

Dreamer-san's character looks great! Love it! Only a few more WIPs, and one more person to complete their character!

But remember, tomorrow, on Sat. Kei-chan's going to make the first post on this rp! Get ready everyone~

ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lainpinky131 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:55 am

This is going to awesome!
Also, Kei-chan, I have a question, sorry for asking so many. -.-
Where will this roleplay begin, as in will this be the first day of school or would it be somewhere in the middle of the school year? And I was also thinking, would there be some kind of events, such as exams, cultural festivals, Valentine's Day, ((Just thought of something overly adorable for Oishi! XD)) dances, things like that?
It is just so exciting, I'm getting pumped!!

Lainpinky131
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“ on Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:54 am

Daijyoubu! Kei-chan is happy to answer as many questions as needed~

Well... It's not exactly in the beginning, or the end/middle either.... Try and think of us all starting two months after school just started :3

And yup! All those events will also be held throughout the rp!

Kei-chan will make the first post in just a moment everyone~

ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“ on Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:14 am

And the first post is submit! Go ahead and post now everyone~ Kei-chan looks forward to rolpelaying with you! ^w^

ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sicariius on Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:40 pm

Ike post in. Had him bump into your characters, Kei-senpai. Hope you don't mind.

"I believe that there are things one chooses to do in life, and also things that are chosen for one to do in life." - Lilly Satou

Sicariius
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“ on Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:53 pm

Of course not ^w^ Kei-chan's goal is to get everyone in a small group so no character is just left wandering the whole rp~

Kei-chan's going to wait a bit for others who haven't posted to post! So everyone gets to get a head start in the beginning!

ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“ on Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:58 pm

One more notice!
Kei-chan, apparently, is unable to send any messages any time soon since they're all stuck in her outbox and won't send for a long while! OTL So Kei-chan is unable to respond by private message immediately! Gomenasai!
Last edited by ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“ on Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissBrightside_ on Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:16 pm

Hm, I wonder who Ami will actually befriend - She'll sure persist and annoy everyone anyhow, even if they hate her!

MissBrightside_
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lainpinky131 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:24 pm

Does anyone want be Oishi's friend from the beginning? It doesn't really matter who it is, I just want him to have a friend. T^T

Lainpinky131
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“ on Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:30 pm

Oishi-san could be friends with Kohaku-san :3 Kohaku-san is just a minor character... but he's one of those people Kei-chan made for other people to come to him if they can't find anywhere to enter the plot~

ใ‘ใ„-ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!