Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Looking for partner(s)

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Looking for partner(s)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:49 pm

Well Hai there. You might recognize me from Eacha' Heart out, Sanctuary Revealed, or Mi Amor. My darling brain children. I know I shouldn't be looking for a roleplay right now, I've got two on my hands already as well as National Novel writing month, but I'm going to. Because Roleplay is my addiction. It is like meth, but it kills my free time instead of my body.

Okay. Now you know me. that is what I'm like most of the time. I'm a friendly introvert. I get on pretty much every day, and all that lot, and I am a bit mad. But aren't we all? I've really blossomed as a writer since I first came here, and now my posts are on the higher end of the spectrum. Depending on how many words I am given, I will usually respond accordingly. But I like to play with people who use many words. Preferably from 300 to 1,000 in a post. Or more. The more the merrier!

Anyway, more stuff. I am looking for someone who will play more than one character, and is okay with playing both male and female characters. I'm feeling in a mythical creature mood today. Or maybe angels. Also, I like to torture my characters, so I will probably have a blind or mute character. Or one with only one arm or no legs or some such thing. Plot can be worked out with the both of us. I like plot.

I'm good at romance, but I don't want that to be the basis. I also like to kill things, and am capable of a wide variety of characters, from crazies to flirts to severe introverts to killers.And I love spell check, because I can't spell worth nothing. And I'm very picky. Onleh the best for mwa.

Shoot me a PM if you are interested and we shall get started with the plotting.

Edit: Ideah time!

This is sorta the type of thing going on in my head right now.

The Angel Box: This would require both of us to play a handful of characters, antagonist and protagonist.

The home of the broken and the fallen. For all the messed up, whether physically or mentally. For the hurt and the lost heavenly winged creatures. All the ones who've found themselves on earth. The angel Box, run by a mysterious woman who is most definitely not an angel, takes in the angels who are broken, and the ones who've been kicked from heaven. broken means something went wrong when they were created. they have and mental or physical deficiency. most of them are still fundamentally good, however. Fallen angels are the ones who've done something bad. They were created to be perfect, but they didn't act that way. Both end up on earth. But what will ensure with all these angels being herded into this 'box'? Will the brokens go bad? Or will the fallen rise up again? And What does this woman have to do with any of this lot?

That is what I've got. If you've got a different idea I'd love to hear it though.
Last edited by pieluver on Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
slcam plz

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Re: Looking for partner

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BriBriBearx on Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:49 pm

Hi there! I'm very interested, but won't be able to write very often for the month of November, cause I have company visiting for the month. Would you still be interested in partnering with me when I have more free time to be the writer with no life that I used to be? Haha :) December 2nd I should be back to writing as much as I used to.

A little info about me, I write anywhere from 2-8 paragraphs per character, all depending on how much you write per charrie. I try to keep up with my partner, whether they write shorter or longer posts than I, but I rarely ever write less than 2 paragraphs per charrie.

I can write male or female, and both straight and gay characters BUT I just started writing homosexual characters not long ago, so I don't have a whole lot of experience in that, especially because I'm straight myself and don't know many gay people. xD But I think I do okay and I'm willing to do it!

I'm kind of in the mood for a mermaid-esque RP. Would you be interested in something involving them? It certainly doesn't have to be all romance-y, it could be a darker themed one if you'd like. I think that'd be rad. If you're not big on the idea, throw me a mythological creature you'd like to work with and we can work something out when I have free time again. If you're willing to partner with me. ^.^

Terribly sorry that I can't RP with you now, I'd love to, but life just won't let me. I just hate losing opportunities, so I wanted to try and save a spot with you if at all possible. <3 Get back to me and if you're up for it, I'll message you in one of the first days of December and we can flesh out a plot together then.

P.S. Super jealous that you're doing NaNoWriMo! Been doing it for 3 years now but couldn't this year because of the same reason I can't RP much this month. :(

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BriBriBearx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Looking for partner(s)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:16 pm

Still looking for a partner or two!

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:14 pm

Sent you a PM <3 Getting off, but I'll be on first thing in the morning. (:
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:47 pm

I am still a'lookin, folks.

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!