Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Looking for Some Roleplay Partners

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Looking for Some Roleplay Partners

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:50 am

So, I've been gone for a little while, but I miss having a few RPs to look forward to and write! Anyway, I'd like to do a bunch of different things with fandoms, and original stuff. I'll probably only take a few RPs to start out with and I'll see how things go from there since I'll be going back to school in two weeks. I'm looking for people who are patient and understanding when it comes to having to wait for a reply, and someone who enjoys planning out the story every step of the way! Anyway, I'll list out my exact preferences at the bottom of this page for people who'd like to read that first before getting interested in some of the plots I have or find a fandom they've been craving to do forever. Also, I am 21 for people who are only comfortable role playing with 18+ ages.

Already Made Plots!

Spoiler: show
My Girlfriend the Popstar!
This is MxF (may be willing to do an MxM version as well) and I'd like to play the pop star.

This roleplay starts out on an average day with an average boy just going to school, like he normally does. There's nothing new or important about this event, that is until he gets there and everyone around him seems to be excited for some reason. It turns out that there is talk all over the school about a new student. Not only that, but this new student is famous. The rumors keep changing from one thing to the next this new student could be a movie star, a model or anything at this point. Classes begin, and this boy just so happens to be in the same class as this new student, and everyone in the classroom is going wild over these rumors trying to figure out just who this new student is. The time finally comes and it turns out the new student is the new famous pop star, she had been touring for quite a while, but the school in her hometown, she used to go to the school, but it seems everyone had forgotten her.

The boy got the honor of having her desk be right next to his. The day goes on to be as normal as it possibly can, with a famous pop star in the classroom. Every second of silence was taken up by asking the girl questions about her life, asking her to sing for them, or asking why she was even in a public school. During lunch however, was when things got crazy. Some guy starts to flirt with her and asks her to date him. She, clearly uninterested, points to the boy that had happened to be walking by and claims that he's her boyfriend.

From this point on, the two pretend to be a couple, and it starts turning into the real thing. There could be some added fun in here, like she actually has a secret celebrity boyfriend, or that the two of them knew each other as children.

My Butler the Bodyguard
This can be either MxM or MxF in either case I'd like to play the heir of the company.

An organized crime gang got started selling drugs in the early 1940's maybe earlier (starting with bootlegging and moving onto illegal drugs when alcohol became legal again, if they start in the 1920's.) Once the business got big enough, the head of the crime gang decided it was time to come up with a front for all the money they were making. The leader saw potential in the start of the technology business, and decided that would be their front. A small company trying to make it big with the sale of computers and phones to big businesses. As the technology evolved so did this company, becoming a major competitor in the world of personal computers, cell phones and software. Many people use their products and unlike the others that are competing in this field, the family has brought it upon themselves to be known to the media, to be influential and for everyone to know who they are, to follow them like celebrities. With this new business, the crime gang underneath still runs, and has developed into something a little more sinister, information gathering. Normally information gathering wouldn't be a big deal except for the fact that they use the information gathering to get their way, to influence people of power and to make sure people did what they wanted. This corporation has come to be known as Helios Corp.

Skip to present day, where the corporation has grown large, and so has the crime organization underneath. There are thousands of people that work for the company that have no idea about what's going on behind the scenes. They all look up to the founder without knowing that the founder had started the company on illegal drugs. They look to the CEO as inspiration, not understanding that this man was doing some terrible things besides a few scandals showed on gossip channels. There are rumors floating around that this company has some terrible secrets hidden underneath that shiny polished exterior, but nobody has found proof. At least, nobody who's lived to talk about it. Still, the only ones to know about Helios' terrible secrets is the families that are at the top and have been at the top for generations. People that feel like they will always be in charge and at this point, nobody could take them down.

The boss of this company has three children, all of them had a chance to take over when he retired. The public had only known of two of his children, and they waited in anticipation to figure out who would take the place of the CEO. Everyone was under the assumption that it would go to the eldest child, he already had a job at the company, his face was everywhere. He was liked by many and most people even found him charming. He was great at what he did. The middle child, or who everyone thought was the youngest, was more known for his modeling career. Nobody thought of him as having the same qualities as the eldest did to running a top business. The middle child didn't seem to care about this too much, he had his own interests in mind. On a late night talk show, the public opinion was proved to be wrong, the CEO of Helios had said that he favored his third child, to be the next CEO of the company. Nobody had even heard of this family having a third child. This sent everyone into a panic, needing to see the child's face, needing to know who this mysterious girl was.

When that was declared, the oldest child got angry. He sent out a hit on his own sibling. After the first attack, where the youngest almost died, the boss made a decision to set the young child up with a bodyguard. Unfortunately, nobody lived up to his standards, and his next best option was a butler that had been working for the family for a while. A butler that had gained the trust of the family, and raised up the ranks to become the head butler, and the personal butler to the CEO. This butler had some hidden talents, one was being that he was the good fighter. The butler had come from the darkest parts of the world, he'd worked in the underground and black market, only to come out as a butler for a well off family.

Inseperable
This is MxM and I'd like to play the boy with anxiety.

Two boys were friends from a young age, meeting in elementary school and continuing their education at the same school all the way until graduation. The two were inseparable, nobody else had ever seen the two boys away from each other. One of the boys showed signs of having anxiety, but his parents refused to acknowledge it. The other boy learned how to take care of his friend and how to figure out when he was going to have a panic attack before it happened. As they got older the boy caring for the other starts developing a crush on him, but decides it's best to keep it a secret until their tenth grade year. The caretaker bought tickets for Homecoming for the two of them to go, and was waiting for a perfect moment to confess, right after the school assembly for homecoming. Unfortunately, during the assembly his friend suffers from a major panic attack that gets him sent to the hospital. After that day the boy never shows up for school again, he stays home away from the crowds of people and finishes school through homeschooling. He cuts off ties with everyone, except his friend who forces himself to still be part of his life.

The boy with anxiety learns that most of his anxiety stems from crowds and learns to just avoid going out in public as much as possible. He decides on a career that allows him to continue with that path, writing. He writes books for a living and actually becomes a well known author. He starts making quite a good amount of money with this job, still he finds it better to keep himself hidden and away from as many people as possible. His friend on the other hand starts having issues trying to find a job and having no idea what to do. He refuses to take money from his author friend, so instead the famous author comes up with an idea. The author hires his friend as his caretaker, so his friend goes around town to do the author's grocery shopping, and other errands that need to be done. One day the author's younger sister decides to show up and "cure" her brother of his anxiety. His friend believes that this is just a way for the younger sister to take advantage of the author, but he's getting pushed farther and farther away from the author by the younger sister and can't find any proof that she's only there for the money.

Other Pairings!
[I do not have plots in mind for these, so we'd have to brainstorm together.]
Criminal x FBI Agent
Time Traveler x Modern Day Average Person
Vampire x Vampire
Anything Greek Mythology Based
Fairytales reimagined
Knight x Mage
Nature creature x Technology creature
Superhero x Superhero
Highschool based roleplays

Fandoms!
DC Universe [Character's I'll play: Mister Freeze, Deathstroke, Deadshot, Superman, Lois Lane, Jimmy Olsen, and Lex Luthor. Favorite Pairings: Superman x Batman, Lois Lane x Catwoman, Lex x Sinestro (It's weird I know), Freeze x Nora]
Pokemon [I'd like to do something that doesn't focus on a trainer's journey to be the best trainer. I'd rather focus on the other professions, like a gym leader, breeder or scientist. Or even just everyday life for someone that lives in the Pokemon world]
Durarara! [Pairings: Shizuo x Izaya (will play Shizuo)]
Persona [original characters and plot]

Preferences
  • I will warn you all before you get too far, I do prefer romance in my roleplays, sorry, I'm more interested in them.
    Be able to give back what I give you, I would like you to be able to post a minimum of two paragraphs. I can post anywhere from three to five. Please be reasonable.
  • Please be open to playing both genders!
  • The images used in the gifs does not mean your character has to look like that. You have full control on the looks, personality, and even powers of your character.
  • There will be MxM pairings and MxF pairings and I'm willing to do FxF plots as well.
  • I am fine with blood, gore and swearing but I don’t go into detail about sex(this is more about inexperience with writing those scenes than anything else), not saying that it can't happen between our characters.
  • I don't mind OOC talk so if you are one of those people that like to talk to others outside the roleplay, I'm absolutely fine with that.
  • I don’t want any love at first sight kind of things going on. Hidden crushes right off the bat can be a thing, but no making out within the first few posts.
  • So I know you've read all these tell me your favorite color, I will not respond if you do not have this.
  • If you have any ideas for the role-play or you want to say “Hey, how about we do this…” Tell me about it, I want this to be fun for both of us. One of my favorite parts of a roleplay is planning things out. And the more drama the better, really.
  • If there is anything else you want to know please feel free to ask me, I don’t bite.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Looking for Some Roleplay Partners

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmyz on Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:13 am

Hello there! Im interested in the popstar and the inseperable roleplay ideas. Like them both, so really can't decide xp My fav color is... black ^V^ if that counts as a color. If not, i'd have to say hrmm. purple.

So.. are you still locking for a roleplay partner? And mind if i ask, when you say "wait for a reply" are we talking days, weeks or up to a month? Im very understanding (i work fulltime, and often -to my chagrin- OVERtime ) but i kind of want the story to move forward. I tend to get very immersed with the rp and the characters because i do put a bit of my soul in to them.

And if there is anything you want to know about me, just ask! Can't imagine im very interesting tho.. Im 23 btw :)
Hope to hear from you!
Image"Our human hearts forget how strong they are, and they get lost along the way.."
.:Birdy - Wild Horses:.

Friendly greetings / Emmyz

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emmyz
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:29 am

Well, right now, I can post nearly everyday, but I'm a college student and have classes starting again in about two weeks from now, so posting will slow to once a week at the slowest. I am getting a campus job too, so that will contribute to how slow things go, but if I ever take more than a week to reply, I'll let you know, but it really shouldn't happen too often.

As for the roleplays, both are really fun ideas that I want to try, but I've been wanting to play my pop star character for a while, so I'd have to go with the pop star idea if that's okay with you!

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmyz on Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:29 am

Oh that's fine! And once a week is no problem for me really^^ Im not a person who'd nag and get impatient if you are slow or anything, im very understanding :) And the pop star it is then! Do you prefer MxF or MxM? maybe we should take the rest over PM haha. Don't wanna occupy this thread completely for you :)

Emmyz
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:55 am

Lol, yeah, I'll send a PM your way, that way this thread doesn't get completely cluttered with our own plans.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:42 am

I am open to more roleplays if anyone is interested.
Last edited by Zitacamron95 on Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:20 am

Knight x Mage or Persona, either will do

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:45 am

Still looking, if anyone is interested. I would definitely be up to do anything on my list of things, or even off of it if there's a great idea.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:30 pm

Much like you I'm attending college(though I'm doing it online) and my time is a little limited. I would love to work on the Inseparable idea you have (as a gay man I have some insight on this) but if you would like I have a number of other ideas that I'd like to get off the ground, but for some reason most of my RP's tend to die due to inactive Role Players. Send me a PM if you're interested.
I'm not saying the voices are real, I'm saying they have some good ideas.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Group Theory Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!