Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

♥~A love story~♥ (IC)

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: ♥~A love story~♥ (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassie Vampire on Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:59 pm

Zac said "alright, um....across from history that should be it...I...think" He said itching his head thinking hard.
Awaken The Empire

Jaymz, Damien, Daryl, Shivan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cassie Vampire
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:19 am

"Thanks." Hayden said with a quick smile at Zac. She hled out a hand to him, "I'm Hayden by the way. Some people call me Hades though." (Yes, she was nicknamed after the Greek God Hades.) She was even thinking about getting blue streaks in her hair, just for a laugh. Hayden has gotten the nickname when she had started yelling at two jockeys- They weren't listening so she'd lost her temper with them and it just sort of ended with her being called Hades. (She'd reminded them of the 'Dude from that one Disney movie')
"Never doubt my weaseling abilities." "Sure," said Magnus. "And Madonna wants me as a backup dancer on her next world tour."
Magnus Bane "There's no need to clarify my finger snap. The implication was clear in the snap itself."
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassie Vampire on Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:55 am

{{also, Zac falls a lot when he is around his crush}}
"Ahh, it's alright"He said shaking her hand"Zachariah, friends call me Zac, Zachary. My mom got the name from History or somthing strange like that" He said smiling to Hayden. Kassiah looked at everyone "Okay..I see your all destactive with the most pretty girl in school" She said sighing and closing her eyes a breathing slowly. Zac walked over to the bench and set his bag down and walked back over to Hayden and tripped and fell right by Hayden's feet. He curssed to himself and said "Well, this is embberessing" He said rubbing his eye.

{{Stuiped computer don't have a spell check}}

Cassie Vampire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:31 pm

[[Haha, that's cute.]]

"Nice to meet you, Zachariah." Hayden said, smiling at him again.

She listened quietly, missing a few things to other girl said, her head tilted to the side slightly. Hayden liked listening to what other people had to say on occasion.

Hayden bit her lip slightly, fighting the urge to giggle with Zachariah, "You okay?" She asked, a tiny smile crossed her face which she quickly got rid off.

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassie Vampire on Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:41 pm

Kassiah couldn't stop laughing at Zac falling down, she could picture it in her mind over and over again. Zac sat up "Yeah, I'm think I'm okay" He said with a strange look on his face "I-I-I do this all the time" He said popping his neck. Daniel has his hand over hismouth trying to breath "It's okay, I'm alright" He said laughing just a little bit."YOUR alright!?" Zac said raising his eyebrow "I'm the one who tripped!" He said breathing deeply.

Cassie Vampire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MidniteHallows on Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:11 pm

Derrick half smiled. "Take it down a notch, it's not like I just won the nobel peace prize or anything." He shrugged and stuffed his hands in his pockets, "You know my family. I'm surprised my mom even bothered to wake me up." Looking at Kassiah then to Zac, "Nosy much? If you know when she got her last text then I think you are her stalker." He looked back at Kassiah. "I'm Derrick by the way. Are you new around here?"

He watched as Hayden walked up and the conversation between her and Zac. He bit his lip to keep from laughing when Zac just sort of fell over; it was a very difficult task. "I think Zacky has a girlfriend," he muttered so only Daniel would hear. He smirked and flipped his hair from his face. Derrick wouldn't let Zac forget this, it would make him a bad friend if he let him forget. Plus, Derry never really had the chance to give someone a hard time about something.

MidniteHallows
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:55 am

Hayden smiled, hands in the pockets of her hoodie. "I continue, to this day accidently walk into walls." She said, laughing. It was true, it wasn't that Hayden was stupid or anything, she just didn't notice some things until she was already walking into them.

Hayden looked at Derrick, "Hi." She said.

{{Sorry this post sucks, I am having a hard time getting my creative juices to flow.}}

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassie Vampire on Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:27 pm

{{know what you mean}}

Daniel laughing quietly looked at Derrick.Kassiah nodded "Yup...new. But it's not really that exciting" Kassiah said shrugging. Zac got up and looked at Derrick "Shut up"He said softly slapping Derrick's face, Zac replyed to Hayden "I run into chairs, walls, closets...AND....Iapologize to them" He yawned and leaned on Daniel. Daniel moved over a couple of steps. Zac about fell over "Aha!" He said pointing "I didn't fall over!."

Cassie Vampire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MidniteHallows on Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:48 pm

"Hi," Derrick said quietly, looking at Hayden. He didn't know her very well, like most in the vast high school. He nodded at Kassiah. "That's cool. Welcome, then." Pouting at Zac, he mumbled, "Oh, sure, just hit the abused kid. I'll let it slip, though, since you hit like a girl." He smiled innocently and laughed when Zac made a big deal about not falling over. Derry shook his head and turned his attention back to Kassiah. "So where are you from?"

MidniteHallows
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:27 pm

Hayden smiled, feeling better about being new. "I've done that before, and then people look at me oddly... So I'm a midget and a crazy person!" Hayden didn't really consider herself a midget, she just said it to amuse herself. She was only about four six, short but not built like a midget. If anything Hayden was considered a pixie.

Hades waved at Derrick. "Nice to meet 'cha!"

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassie Vampire on Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:02 pm

{{Sorry, tired and very busy, and can't think of anything else to type....}}
Kassiah looked at Derrick "I'm from Denali, Alaska" She said nodding "And I'm guessing your from....Here?" She asked. Zac said looking at everyone "Are we suppose to be in class now or what?" He said looking at his watch and shrugging.

Cassie Vampire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:57 pm

[[I know the feeling, I've been having a hard time coming up with posts.]]

Hayden nodded, "Probably." She said, playing with her iPod for a minute or two, "Though, I'm not exactly jumping to go to class." She laughed a little.

[[Sorry, it's real crappy.]]

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassie Vampire on Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:41 pm

{{Power of the brain...Not working,LOL}}

Cassie Vampire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sky Harper on Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:08 pm

Jordyn walked into the office, glad that today was her last day of school. Her locker was cleaned out, and her bags at home were all packed. She was ready for a new adventure in a different town, but she was sad that she would be leaving her friends behind. Not that she had that many, but nontheless, it was hard. She said goodbye to everyone that she knew, and headed out the doors for the last time.

[[Hey, this is my resignation for this roleplay. I have no interest in it anymore, but Stallion Duck emailed me, asking to make an appearance. Sorry for the drop out, and hopefully you'll allow me to roleplay with you in the future. Have fun!]]
Like Neopets, but want something better? Tell them 873 sent you! :}
[Psst! It's awesome!]

Sky Harper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassie Vampire on Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:55 pm

{{Bye Sky Harper, thanks for letting us know!}}

Zac watched Jordyn walk away from the school and looked sad and thought to himself "I never got to know her" He said shrugging.

{{AHHH!!! I'm listing to music and typing and i still can't think!!! Zoom into me by Tokio Hotel!!!}}

Cassie Vampire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:19 am

Damien woke up late....again, not that, that was a big change for her. "Damien, Get up NOW!" her father Roared "im up dont get your panties in a twist oldman you might break a hip" Damien called back knowing it would cost her later. she pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans and a violet shirt with a black leather vest over it, then as usual she applies a semi thik layer of eyeliner and put silver sparkles on so anyone who looked at her would immediatly be attracted to her eyes.
"Damien Lovett im going to be late!!" her mother called. "and?" Damien called back. she heard her mother sigh. "im coming calm your hormones" Damien muttered. for the past year and a half she had been driving her mother everywere, today it was to work. when she finally came down (3 minites later) her mother was in the hall tapping her foot and looking at her watch. "im ready lets go" Damien said.
"your wearing that?" her mother asked in a descusted tone. "yep" Damien said prepairing for a fight. "but-" "mom do we have to do this? we go through this every morning" Damien sighed.
"we'll talk about this when you get home younge lady" damins mom said.
"well, woman lets go!" damien said with a grin. then they headed out.as damien pulled up outside her mother's job damiens mom asked "whats your first class honey?" "art" damien said knowing her mom didnt actually care because she didnt think art was an option for Damien's life style when in fact damien wanted to be a tattoo artist. "why do you insist on taking something that will get you no were in life? you have no tallent for it! it will take you nowere" her mother sighed "get out." damien said quietly. her mother got out and she drove away.
damien slowly pulled into the school parkinglot, got out of ehr old beat up Volvo, and slamed the door shut. her anger at her mother wa still riding her. she slammed a fist into the car door, then felt shooting pain in her hand. "oooowwwww" she hissed, knowing full well that it was her fault she was hurt. she looked down at her already swollen and soone to be bruised hand in shame, usually she was always in control. damien sighed and grabbed her book bag and went throught he front doors of the school. "why am i even here? i missed the day anyways!" Damien complained and went to the front desk.
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassie Vampire on Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:03 pm

{{Awesome}}

Kassiah looked over and watched Damien walk into the school, she waved and went back to talking to the group. Zac closed his eyes and sighed "So Derrick?" He said waiting for him to answer waving in front of his face. Daniel put some gum in his mouth and offered everybody a piece. Kassiah took the box of gum and pretended to put the gum box in her bag but gave it back with taking a piece of it and also putting the gum in her mouth. Zac took one also and slid it into his pocket and went to the side of the bench and sat down.

{{Energy is finally flowing!!!}}

Cassie Vampire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:00 pm

"um....im Damien Lovett....i need a schedule." Damien said with a tense pained smile.
"are you alright?" the secretary asked
"yes, im just, having one of those days....you know where every thing seems to be going wrong" Damien said forcing herself to put a relaxed smile on her face.
"ya, ive had those days" the secretary said returning her smile

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MidniteHallows on Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:27 pm

Derrick nodded at Hayden with a slight smile, "Nice to meet you too." He could help laughing quietly to himself. "I've lived here all my life," he told Kassiah.He wasn't all that interested in talking about him or his family; anything wad a more interesting subject than Derrick "Tripp" Kellis.
"If we're late for class there's no use going now. We're late and I'd rather be absent than given a tardy slip." Derry shrugged, sitting down and putting his backpack in his lap. He didn't mind just skipping a day of school; his mom and step-dad probably wouldn't even acknowledge it after being notified.
He looked up at Zac, shielding his eyes from the sun and squinting. "What?" He politely rejected the gum offered and unconciously rubbed the tattoo on his arm.

MidniteHallows
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:37 pm

"well, you can go to class now, ill call your teacher" the secretary said
"No, um...i hurt my hand....i have to visit the doctor." Damien said lying threw her teeth, and showing her bruised and swollen hand. she just didn't think she could handle school, not right now. "oh my...did you smash you hand in a car door?" the secretary asked
"something like that...thanks for understanding bye" Damien sighed then turned and headed back to her truck cradling her hand, that actually didn't hurt....much.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!