Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

♥~A love story~♥ (IC)

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: ♥~A love story~♥ (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MidniteHallows on Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:47 pm

Derrick looked up as a girl walked out of the school and back toward the student parking lot, cradling her hand. He looked at his friends for a moment before standing up and jogging to catch up with her. "Are you okay?" he asked shyly but with slight concern. He would help just about anyone who was hurt, he was often in their situations if he had not been in the same sort at least once before. Derrick looked up from the ground to the girl.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MidniteHallows
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:56 pm

Damien looked up at the boy who had just walked up "i think i might have broke my hand....no, i can still move it...oww" Damien deplied and winced as she flexed her hand slightly. she noticed the boy was slightly shy. "no big deal....thanks for your concern though...im damien..." she said sending him a kind smile.
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:23 am

[[Hey, sorry I haven't posted in a while! This is MariasStorm on a new account.]]

Hayden sighed, she probably missed Science, she drummed her fingers on the wall looking around. Zac was on a bench and Derrick was with someone named Damien.

Hades shrugged, not wanting to cut into someone's conversation she sat down in a chair, her iPod blaring t.A.T.u. She drummed the beat on the wall, and sang along quietly.

Armageddon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:45 am

it only took about a minute and a half for Damien to get lost in thought. she was thinking about her mom, her future...if she had one...and how her mom would react when she found out her hand was probably severely bent out of shape. thinking about it made it hurt worst, sharp pain began to throb through her hand, starting from her finger tips and ending in her wrist. "damn it!" she hissed and stopped walking.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MidniteHallows on Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:58 pm

[[I like your avvie, Emotionless.]]

"Probably just a sprain or you jammed it," Derrick said a little quietly. He smiled slightly, "Nice to meet you. I'm Derrick." He stopped and tilted his head, "I think you should see the nurse, though. You didn't break it but still...." He bit his lip, unsure of really what to say other than that. Derrick mentally cursed himself for being such a shy person that sucked at making small talk on top of it.

MidniteHallows
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:47 pm

(thank you! you seem to be the only one...my friend says its very emo...T.T)
"ya your probably right...im going to see a doctor right now....um its nice to meet you Derrick" Damien said with a smile. "how long have you been going here?" Damien asked trying to make conversation so she wouldnt have to leave.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassie Vampire on Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:10 pm

{{ugh. I'm just now in the role playing mood i guess -shrugg-}}
Awaken The Empire

Jaymz, Damien, Daryl, Shivan

Cassie Vampire
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:06 am

(sad day :( ....i liked this roleplay... :lol: hey i rhymed!!!! yay! :shock: oh i did it again!! :D *does a happy dance*)

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassie Vampire on Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:10 pm

{{haha}}

Cassie Vampire
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:34 pm

(sorry sorta hyper...to much energy drinks!) 3 amps 2 monster hit mans and a Volt...)

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!