Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

♥~A love story~♥ (IC)

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: ♥~A love story~♥ (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:40 am

Ivy was about to speak again when she felt Chase's arm slip around her shoulder. She felt warm like this, and more protected than she had done before. She liked Chase, but his bad boy attitude probably made him on a different league to her. She wanted to keep him close though, and was just happy being his friend, for now anyway. "A walk? Sure.." She smiled, looking into his eyes.
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:50 pm

Again, his ego rose a little higher and his hand slipped around her waist and helped her up. Any more ego-praising and Chase would probably make out with her right there and then. His hands tingled wherever it came in contact with her, a nice feeling. He opened his mouth as if he were about to say something but then it closed, deciding not to say anything. There was a silence, not the awkward kind, but the comfortable silence that Chase loved. However, he felt he had to break it.

"Ivy," he said, a hint of question in his voice. He looked at her, expecting her to lock eyes with him. When she did, he quickly turned away. They reached the water fountain and he sighed. "I need your help." He sat on the pavement, his back against the brick wall and he patted the floor beside him, beckoning for her to sit. "Kiss me."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:54 am

Ivy kept that smile on her face as she walked with Chase. She didn't mind being with him on her own, as he was a nice guy. There were some people that she never wanted to be around on her own, as she had no idea what they would do, but not Chase. She trusted him, and didn't even mind his arm around her waist. When he spoke her name, she turned to look at hi, her gaze locking with his. He turned away quickly thought, and she wondered why. Then she sat down next to him, and then next words out of his mouth surprised her. "K-kiss you?" She said, biting her lip softly. She ha never kissed someone before, and even though she wanted to kiss him, she didn't really know how to.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:35 am

"Yes," he answered, his eyes half-closed, "Like this .." He cupped her chin with his fingers and tilted her head one way. Chase hesitated, reading her reaction before leaning in and sealing a kiss on her lips. He so badly wanted to give in to the desire inside of him that wanted to go wild but he could feel the confusion from Ivy. Reluctantly, he broke away from her and put his head in his hands in frustration. A mild growl escaped his lips before he looked up at her again.

"Ivy .." He had no idea what he was doing and how to explain everything. He, for once, was scared. "How am I supposed to explain ..?" he asked himself. He did what every other scared boy would do - he lied. "Ivy .. the reason I'm doing this is because .. because .." He turned away from her gaze, "I like .. Hayden." He would've said someone if it wasn't for the fact that he knew she would've asked anyway. He blurted out the first female name that popped into his head.

Chase gulped, wondering whether she could see through the lie. It didn't occur to him that he may have hurt her feelings until a few minutes later. When this realisation hit him, he hastily looked up at her, wishing so badly at that moment that he could erase his last few words.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:39 am

Ivy closed her eyes as soon as Chase had cupped her chin and moved her head so that he could kiss her. When his lips covered hers, she felt them go all tingly and she wanted more. She never wanted to loose this feeling, and she would if he pulled away from her. She was going to move her hands up to his shoulders to keep him close to her, when he broke their lips apart. She kept her eyes closed for a moment, and then exhaled, a small smile on her face. When here eyes opened, he was speaking to her. She was so sure that he was going to tell her that he liked her, when Hayden's name came out. Hayden? Then, why the hell was he kissing her and playing with her feelings?! To get Hayden jealous?! Ivy bit her lip to stop herself from crying, as she had liked Chase for so long, his words had really hurt. She stood up and walked away from him, after muttering, "Screw you."

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:51 am

"No! Wait, Ivy! Ivy!!" Chase ran after her until he was walking beside her. "Ivy, I .. what I said .. It wasn't .. Listen to me for a second .. Ivy!" His limp hands curled into fists. At that moment all he wanted to do was stab himself. If it was some other girl, he would've kept his cool, would've told her the truth. But things didn't work out that way. This was Ivy and Ivy turned him into a stumbling mess. He took a deep shaky breath and grabbed Ivy's wrist before she could run away. "Ivy .."

Foreign liquid dropped from his face and landed on Ivy's arm and down his face. Chase had never, ever cried in his whole life. And there he stood, crying in front of the girl he loved who most probably hated him right down to his guts. His hands were shaking now, and not because of anger .. it was because of fear. Fear that after he would finally confess and tell the truth that she would walk away and reject him.

He let go of her now, too shocked by his tears to say anything. He stood there in silence, his eyes speaking for him, telling Ivy what he really wanted to say.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:00 am

Ivy tried to ignore him as she walked away, feeling more and more hurt with every step that she took. She could hear his frantic callings for her, but she didn't stop for him. She wanted to shout and scream, and tell him that if he wanted comforting, that he should go and see Hayden instead. However, when she felt him grasp her wrist, she didn't try to pull away from him. It was his touch that sent her skin going all tingly, and making her want to be closer to him than ever before. She looked down at her arm in shock when she felt something wet hit it, and then she looked up into his eyes. Chase was crying. Chase Fallin was crying for her, Ivy Connaught. She still wanted to turn away from him, slap him and then leave, but she just couldn't. She put both of her arms across her chest and just stood there looking at her, biting her lip softly. "W-Why did you say it then?"

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:22 am

"Ivy," he moaned but before he could wrap his arms around her like he wanted to, he had second thoughts from the hurt look she was sending out in vibes. He swallowed hard and looked down, ashamed at how feeble he would sound. "I w-was scared," he explained, his voice breaking on the last word, as if for more emphasis, "I didn't want to lose you as a friend. I was .. scared that if I told you, you'd reject me and we wouldn't be friends anymore. Because the truth is, Ivy .. I .. I .. I .." Oh god.

"I love you," he whispered. His tears stopped and he wiped his face with his sleeves quickly. Shit, I just blew it, didn't I? I sounded so .. girly. What kinda girl would want a sop for a boyfriend? Definitely not Ivy. Definitely ...

eNzeru
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:29 am

Scared? Chase Fallin was scared. Okay, hell had just frozen over or something, because Ivy had never expected to hear those words come out of his mouth. He had never been scared before in her eyes, and had always been the one that would stand up for himself and fight for what he wanted. Now, he was scared to talk to her? "I...I'd reject you?" She said, when he was halfway through talking. She would never do that to Chase, as he had been one of her best friends for ages. She couldn't remember how long it had been since she had started to fall for him, but she knew that it had been quite a while. When he finally choked the words out that she longer to hear from them, she couldn't help but soften her gaze and drop her arms from her chest. Without thinking properly, she took her bag off her shoulder and went looking through it for her pack of tissues. It was just a harmless thing to have in your bag, but it was also something that no-one touched. Smiling as she found the packet, Ivy pulled out one of the tissues from the middle. They were all clean, except one that had been written on. She had kept that one there for the past few days, after writing something on it in an English lesson. She handed it to him, and waited for his reaction as he read the words.

I love Chase ♥

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:56 pm

Chase read the tissue with a smile and decided a joke would lighten up the mood. He pretended to blow his nose with the tissue and hand it back to her. "Thanks, I really needed that." He paused to look at her face and then said, "Oh! You wanted me to read it! Oh! Hahaha." He grinned and wrapped his arms around her, his nose buried in her sweet-smelling hair. "Tell anyone that I cried or was scared and I'll be forced to kill you, " he whispered, a smile on his face.

He let go of her and put an arm around her shoulder, leading her back to where the others were.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:12 pm

Ivy noticed the small smile that had slipped onto his face when she handed him the tissue, but then she titled her head to the side a little in shock when he blew his nose on it. She took the tissue by the corner with her thumb and index finger, before throwing it in the nearest bin with a small laugh. "Thanks.." She said with a roll of her eyes, before his arms were around her. "Come on," She smiled at his closeness, "You'd never kill me if I did say anything..you love me..." She smiled, using that last part of the sentace against him. "No, I won't tell a soul." She smiled before walking close to him as they made their way back to the group of other people.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassie Vampire on Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:19 pm

{{HOLY CRAP!}}
Awaken The Empire

Jaymz, Damien, Daryl, Shivan

Cassie Vampire
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MidniteHallows on Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:43 pm

[[Hello everyone. This has advanced rather far as I have come to notice and, usually, I would not join a role play that is this far in but I can kind of relate to this plot and thought it would be interesting. Also, Duck said I should check it out not long ago. Anyway, would someone mind giving me a quick summery of what has happened thus far and perhaps any suggestions for throwing my poor character in? I am a tad bit lost. Thanks.]]

MidniteHallows
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassie Vampire on Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:54 pm

{{well....You can just make him really late....Like her should be to my mind!!!!!}}

Cassie Vampire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MidniteHallows on Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:10 pm

[[Alrighty then....]]

"DERRICK! YOU ARE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" Derrick's eyes snapped open at his mother's furious screams. His eyes drifted hesitantly to his alarm clock, which he noticed had been unplugged. River.... Great, thanks. He jumped out of bed and swore at himself under his breath. From now on, he would have to set an alarm on his phone so he didn't have to worry about this happening again. Derrick grabbed a pair of chain clad dark blue jeans covered in holes, pulling them on over his boxers. He searched the piles of clothes in his closet for a shirt, pulling a black Blessthefall shirt on. Before leaving his room, he grabbed his cell phone and iPod. "M-mom, have you seen my shoes?" he questioned quietly, barely glancing at his mother. She glared coldly, "You lost your shoes? You. Lost. Your. SHOES?!" She pulled her hand back to smack him but froze and growled, pointing to the living room. Derrick winced and crept into the living room to find his shoes. Upon finding them, he pulled them on and sighed. This wasn't anything new in his life, he had been treated like this since birth. Why can't I just stand up for myself or leave? What's keeping me here?! He had asked himself that question often but could never figure out the answer. With another sigh, Derrick grabbed his backpack and headed for the door. It wasn't far to school, he could walk; well, in this case he figured he'd better run since he was so late.

Was it the fact summer was over and he didn't have to be around his family as much that made Derrick feel like this was a sanctuary? Probably. River was a drop out, Caden went to a private school, and Marley was only in middle school. His mom stayed at home and his step-dad was a teacher. If he ever comes to teach at this school, I swear I'm going to kill myself, he thought grimly. No, school was his safety zone, his sanctuary and he wasn't going to let anyone take that from him; he smiled just thinking about that and was glad he would be away from his family. He walked up to Zac, Daniel and a new girl whom he had never seen before. "Hey, guys. I guess I somehow managed to make it here on time... What's up?" He looked at the new girl with curiosity but didn't say a word.

[[Just thought I would pull you back in, Duck. ;D]]

MidniteHallows
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassie Vampire on Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:45 pm

Stallion Duck wrote:{{LOL, I'm gonna add a girl I think....I need to rp one,next post I shall make a girl}}
Daniel smiled"Really?"Zac patted both of Daniel and Ivy on the back"You two have fun now!"Zac joked to them and walked in the school and looked for the office.

{{Name:Kassiah Taylor Rogers
Appearance:Image
Personality:Kassiah is sweet, if you get on her nerves, it can get pretty ugly,she is loving,shy,she get kinda crazy
History: Just made her.....so...N/A
Crush:Derrick
BTW this char was co-created by Midnite Hollows }}

Cassie Vampire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassie Vampire on Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:12 pm

{{Name:Kassiah Taylor Rogers
Appearance:Image
Personality:Kassiah is sweet, if you get on her nerves, it can get pretty ugly,she is loving,shy,she get kinda crazy, she is a little emo.
History: Just made her.....so...N/A
Crush:Derrick
BTW this char was co-created by Midnite Hollows,some girl but i'm just making her little different =/}}

{{Thanks}}
Zac looked at Derrick "Oh, hey man, Ha...Yeah you did it...Hurray for Derrick!!" Zac joked to him. Daniel stood up and said to Derrick"Jeeze, I thought you would never make it" He said patting him on the shoulder. Kassiah looked at Derrick and said to herself "Holly...Crap!" Kassiah said pursing her lips together "Um...Sorry, excuse my werid stuiped self" She said also biting her lip and looking away but eyeing Derrick in the corner of her eye. Zac turned his head as fast as he could "What?!" He yelled. Kassiah looked at Zac "Eh, sorry. Just something my friend text me, Heh...." She said looking at her phone. Zac said "Ha, yeah right. You haven't got any text in the last....Uh.....hour?" Zac said sorta asking.

Cassie Vampire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:23 pm

Hayden frowned, she was still confused about where everything was in that school, so she wandered over to Zac, Derrick, and Kassiah. "Uh, hey does anyone know where Science is?" She asked, even though she used the word 'uh' she still managed to sound not at all awkward, it was a gift Hayden had to almost always be sure of herself. She looked at each one of them, looking a little perky at that moment, which she immediatley stopped. Hayden wasn't a very perk person, she just appeared to be.
"Never doubt my weaseling abilities." "Sure," said Magnus. "And Madonna wants me as a backup dancer on her next world tour."
Magnus Bane "There's no need to clarify my finger snap. The implication was clear in the snap itself."
ImageImage

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassie Vampire on Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:28 pm

Zac looked at Hayden "Oh, hey. Um it's...You know where History is?" Zac asked Hayden. Everyone new that Zac liked Hayden but...he had a good way of hiding it though.

Cassie Vampire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:39 pm

Hayden smiled at Zac and nodded. "Yeah, it's sort of..." She pointed in the general direction of History. Hades looked at her iPod as it started playing one of her favorite songs by Cinema Bizarre. She slipped it back into her pocket and she looked back at Zac.
She hummed along, (Almost too quietly for anyone to hear) to the song on her iPod, she couldn't help it, she loved the song and simply couldn't resist.

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!