Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

♥~A love story~♥ (IC)

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

♥~A love story~♥ (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sky Harper on Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:43 am

What if you loved someone who, for some reason, you couldn't have? Whether it be because they are unsure of their feelings for you, or you are too shy to approach them with yours. In this role play, it either all comes true or it doesn't, there really is no in between. Guys and girls who like each other vie for the attention of the opposite gender, trying to make their dreams of love come true. This story will take place at a high school in Los Angeles,CA.

The OOC thread can be found by clicking here.

There are, of course, a few simple rules.

1.You can't make someone magically fall in love with your character. Although magic is cool in some role plays, this one will not involve it.
2.Please make your character a decent age. We don't want to have one fourteen year old amongst 16-18 year olds, as they'll most likely be left out.
3. Although perfect grammar is not necessary, we want to be able to read and understand your posts. So, please, check your spelling for errors.
4. Rules are subject to change. Check back often for updates.

Accepted Characters:
Zachariah Davis Havok-Trainer, Daniel Elijah Benchley: Stallion Duck
Vivienne Nosek: masterepros
Hayden Riku Talamo: MariaStorm
Phantom Chase Falin: eNzeru
Ivy Sarah Connaught: Imagine That!
Dylan Harris: SweeneyLight
Jordyn Hope Davenport: Sky Harper

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sixteen year old Jordyn Davenport looked out the passenger's side window of her mother's mini van. It was her first day of her junior year, and she was excited for the day to come. Sure, she was a little embarrassed that she was still being dropped off like a freshman, but her parents couldn't afford another car right now, so it was either this or to walk the fifteen minutes to school.

As her mom pulled up to the front of the school, Jordyn leaned across and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, and then turned and blew her younger siblings a kiss, which resulted in a wave of giggles. She hopped out of the car and up the steps that led to the school. Once inside, Jordyn received her schedule from the front office and made her way to her locker.

Jordyn looked around the semi-crowded hallway and found that she couldn't pick out anyone that she knew, so she instead opened her locker and began decorating the inside. She hung up pictures that she herself took, and set up a locker shelf to hold her books, and then waited for some friends to arrive.
Like Neopets, but want something better? Tell them 873 sent you! :}
[Psst! It's awesome!]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sky Harper
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: ♥~A love story~♥ (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SweeneyLight on Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:49 am

Dylan pulled up to school in black porsche. Once the ignition was off he opened the door and climbed out, waiting for his best friend to climb out of the passengers side before locking it and slipping the keys inside his pocket. He slung his black bookbag over one shoulder while adjusting the collar of his leather jacket. A smile on his face as he walked into school, greeting people tht he knew here and there. He spotted Jordyn a couple feet away and offered a smile before going to look for his locker. It was the first day of his senior year and he was going to make it memorable.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SweeneyLight
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassie Vampire on Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:51 am

Zac and Daniel walked up the street. Zac looked at Dylan and Jordyn, Zac waved at Jordyn and went back to talking to Daniel who was blabbing about some sort of thing that was not very interesting to Zac. He walked over to the bench by the door and leaned the wall and watched Daniel wave his hands in front of Zac's face"Hello, did you just hear a word I just said?"Daniel asked rolling his eyes and looking at the ground. Zac laughed "Um. If it was important I was, and if it wasn't important,than....Nope"Zac said watching Jordyn.
Awaken The Empire

Jaymz, Damien, Daryl, Shivan

Cassie Vampire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sky Harper on Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:15 am

Jordyn finished spiffing up her locker, and shut the slotted metal door. She turned and gave Dylan a small wave, and then saw that Daniel and Zac had arrived. She decided to be social and go over to talk with them. As she approached, she heard Zac's comment and laughed a bit to herself.

"Hey, boys. How was your summer?" Jordyn asked, folding her arms over her stomach and looking at the two friends. She wasn't too close with them, but close enough to strike up casual conversations.

Sky Harper
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassie Vampire on Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:38 am

Zac and Daniel looked at Jordyn"It...Was, okay i guess"Daniel said to Jordyn not looking at Zac. Zac smiled and said "It was fun"He said watching Daniel stare at him "Why do you stare Dan?"Zac asked Daniel. Daniel Scoffed "I stare because I can, and stop calling me Dan, how about I call you Zacky?"Daniel yelled.Zac shrugged "You can call me Zacky if you want. I don't care"Zac said looking back over to Jordyn "How was yours?"Zac asked kindly to Jordyn.

Cassie Vampire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iowa90 on Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:47 am

Iowa stood staring at his new car. Well, new was a relative term as it was new to him, not so new to everyone else. The 1996 blue crown Vic resembled an old cop car and if it were not for the recent corvette blue paint job, it would resemble more so a junk yard heap. He grimaced at the thought of going to his first day of school in this but it was better then nothing and there was bound to be worse cars then this at school. He finally got in the car and made the quick five minute trip to his new school.

When he arrived, people were busily saying bye to their parents and making sure they had all their stuff before swarming through the doors to start a new year of learning, playing, and possibly... dating? Iowa was a normal guy like any other so it was natural for him to already be searching for any potential girlfriends. He quickly shrugged the thought from his mind, however, as he still hadn't even register for classes. He struggled through the hallways, taking note of all the people that filled them. There were so many people here, it was insane.

"Now... where is the main office..." Iowa mumbled to himself.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT!!!
"Truth be told... I couldn't lay a finger on the man."

iowa90
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:40 am

Hayden drove into the parking lot in her black Jeep, she stepped out and looked around. She shrugged, it was different from her old school, but she figured it couldn't be too bad. Hades grabbed her black messenger backpack and slung it over her shoulder as she began walking toward the school's enterance, she probably was going to be the shortest person there, as in most places, people are over four foot six inches tall, and Hayden barely reached that mark. It was a good thing for a jockey, but not for someone trying to fit in, then again Hayden didn't care if she fit in or not. In fact, she liked being different.
"Never doubt my weaseling abilities." "Sure," said Magnus. "And Madonna wants me as a backup dancer on her next world tour."
Magnus Bane "There's no need to clarify my finger snap. The implication was clear in the snap itself."
ImageImage

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:55 am

Ivy parked in the car park, nibbling a little on her bottom lip. Her old Chevy Impala stood out from all of the new cars, and she believed that there was even a Porsche somewhere. "Wow..." She said, admiring the sports car before shaking her head softly. She didn't need a new car, her old baby was fine. It had belonged to her father before he had finally got a new one, and her brothers had fixed it up together before giving it to her as a present for her birthday. She absolutely adored her car, as there weren't many of them around any more.

Her faded skinny jeans hugged her legs as she climbed out of the car and locked it. She slung her backpack over one bare shoulder, as she was wearing a strappy white cami top, and she walked towards the big building. "Well, I can't wait for this year to being. More torture, homework, being shoved in the hallways and guys that really like to annoy you." Ivy was always muttering random things to herself, but it didn't mean that she was crazy. She just remembered things better this way, and found it easier talking to herself than just being silent.
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassie Vampire on Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:22 pm

Zac watched Hayden and Ivy in the parking lot. When Hayden walked by, Zac winked at her and looked back to Daniel and Jordyn and went back to talking. Daniel watched Zac wink at Hayden and asked "Now why did you do that Zacky?"He asked strangely. Zac answered"Well, she is cute"Zac Answer smiling.

Cassie Vampire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:29 pm

Ivy was about to walk into the school when she saw Zac, a boy at school, wink at Hayden, a girl at school. How ironic! I'm not even sure why I thought that... She though to herself, well, more like babbled to herself in her mind. She realised why she didn't really have any friends at school, and it was probably because of the random talking to herself. She didn't find anything strange about it; it was more like having a conversation with someone that liked everything that you did. Smiling a little, she decided to mingle. It was a spur of the moment decision and she walked over to Zac, Daniel and Jordyn. "Hi.." She said happily.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassie Vampire on Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:55 pm

Zac looked over to Ivy and said"Hey, what's up?"Zac said nudging Daniel's arm laughing.Daniel shut his eyes tight and opened them a minute later and walked away from the group of people. Zac watched Daniel walk away fast.Zac jumped a little when his phone vibrated, he pulled his phone out a quickly text and slid it back in his pocket.Daniel sighed an walked back to the group and said"Okay,all good now"He said slowly looking away from the group.

Cassie Vampire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:59 pm

Ivy looked at the boys with a strange look. "What are you going on about? Why did you just nudge Daniel?"Ivy asked Zac, looking at him with an eyebrow raised. She wasn't a nosy person, but she had a feeling that this 'something' was about her. She had a right to know if they had some secret thing about her and she tilted her head to the side in question. "Hm?"

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iowa90 on Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:00 pm

Iowa walked out of the main office rather disappointed with his new schedule. The councler had forced some rather tough classes on him for his last year claiming that he was smart enough to handle it.

Pshh... Yeah right. Calculus, AP physics, AP Lit... this is not how he wanted to spend his year. He read over his schedule on last time before figuring out he had Lit first. He began instinctivily walking forward and just as he started looking up...

*Crash*

He colided head on into a smaller girl (Hayden) he was probably just trying to get to class as well. He quickly reached out and steadied himself, and her, before picking up anything that the two may have dropped stammering, "Oh damn... I'm so sorry 'bout that." His face flushed some as he already made his first mistake of the day... oh what a long doay it will be at this rate. "Are you ok?" He said noting that she was actually a fairly pretty girl, he just hoped she didn't have a boyfriend close by ready to pounce on the new guy for mauling his girlfriend.

iowa90
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassie Vampire on Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:18 pm

Zac laughed and ran his hand in his hair to spike it up. Daniel replied to Ivy"Um, it something between me And Zac,something just between me and him"Daniel said fast.Zac raised an eyebrow"It is?"Zac asked"No it's-"He added before Daniel covered his mouth with his hand"Heh"He laugh fake.

Cassie Vampire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:24 pm

"Something between friends that involve me?" Ivy said, knowing now that this 'thing' between the boys had something to do with her. It was pretty darn obvious actually, and they weren't concealing it very well. The teenage girl rolled her eyes at the boys, and put her hand over Daniel's, removing it from Zac's mouth. "I don't want you to tell me, but I also didn't want you to suffocate." She smiled, before moving her backpack a little so that it was a bit more comfortable.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassie Vampire on Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:35 pm

Zac sigh in relive"Thanks"He said to her/Daniel watched Ivy pull his hand off of Zac's mouth"Oh...Sorry about that Zacky"Daniel apologized to Zac and shoved his hand in his pockets and stared off in space.Zac said to Daniel"Ah, it's okay bro"Zac said giving Daniel a noogie witch messed up his hair.Daniel pushed his hair out of his face,Daniel rubbed his eyes and groaned"Ah, stupid crappy contacts"Daniel cursed to himself loud enough for the group to hear.Zac laugh"would you like me to buy you some\real\contacts?"He asked Daniel

Cassie Vampire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:44 pm

Ivy just laughed a little at the random comments that seemed to shoot out of each boy's mouth. They were kind of like her, only that she as more eccentric and talked to herself a lot. When Daniel began to moan about his contact lenses, the girl nodded. She knew exactly how he was feeling on that one. "I wear contacts too. I like my glasses, they make me feel smarter than i actually am, but I like the contacts more. They don't hurt your ears after a while and make you feel more attractive." She babbled, before shooting them a smile.

[I've just noticed that my character is a little like Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter :/... ]

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassie Vampire on Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:58 pm

{{LOL, I'm gonna add a girl I think....I need to rp one,next post I shall make a girl}}
Daniel smiled"Really?"Zac patted both of Daniel and Ivy on the back"You two have fun now!"Zac joked to them and walked in the school and looked for the office.

{{Name:Kassiah Taylor Rogers
Appearance:Image
Personality:Kassiah is sweet, if you get on her nerves, it can get pretty ugly,she is loving,shy,she get kinda crazy
History: Just made her.....so...N/A
Crush:Daniel
BTW this char was co-created by Midnite Hollows }}
Last edited by Cassie Vampire on Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Cassie Vampire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:18 pm

Ivy raised her eyebrow a little as Zac walked away after patting them both on the back with a sly grin. "Bye.." She called as he walked off before turning back to Daniel again. "I don't get him..he confuses me sometimes." She smiled, before nodding a little. "Oh yeah...I wear glasses." She smiled, before looking around the school a little. She didn't really know Zac or Daniel very well, but yet here she was talking to them; well... just Daniel now.

[My crush says that she likes Chase, but I think she's going to change and start to like Daniel after a while.. :)]

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassie Vampire on Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:02 pm

Daniel said to Ivy"Join the club, he's weird like that"Daniel put a small smile on his face.Kassiah walked up to the group just standing around"Hi"She said to them.Zac ran out because he forgot his backpack.Zac grabbed his bag and held it over his shoulder when he noticed Kassiah"Hey"Zac said to Kassiah"I'm Zachariah"He held his hand out.Kassiah looked at Zac"Oh hi, my name is Kassiah, some people call me Kass or Kassi"She said smiling shaking Zac;s hand.Daniel looked at Kassiah and then back to Ivy"Oh hi"Daniel said to Kassiah"My name is Daniel"He shook Kassiah's hand also.Daniel said to Ivy"So, how old are you?"He asked.

Cassie Vampire
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!