Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Loveless (ラブレス): IC

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: Loveless (ラブレス): IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masterepros on Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:20 pm

Kimi hesitated for a moment before shaking her head. "Like understanding the spell battles better once we actually enter one, you'll understand the relationship between you and me a little better too. Don't be so quick to dismiss things because it seems unusual to you." With a sigh, she got to her feet and started shuffling through the boxes that were right in front of her. "Like I said... We can be friends despite what we were predestined to be to each other. By the way, er... I kinda want to thank you for not bailing as soon as I told you." Why did she have to be so awkward all the time?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

masterepros
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orrin55 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:20 pm

"I'm impressed" Orrin looked about taking in everything about the dojo "Old, but well kept and sturdy." He touched a wall feeling the layer of paint on it "Smooth coating over what feels like pine" He followed after Mitsu into the back and slipped off his sandels placing his bag beside it. Before he entered the room he straighten his hat and tugged on his new bracelet making sure it was firmly on "i guess i'm ready then" Orrin said

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Orrin55
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:35 pm

Mitsu smiled "don't worry Obasan is nice but just be careful of what you say, she may take it the wrong way" she said embarrassed. Mitsu stepped in the other room and made a fist on her right hand and put her other hand side ways and put together with her fist and bowed "Hello Obasan" she said calmly. "Hello Mitsu how was school?" the old women asked gently she was sitting on her knees and had many scrolls before her and black ink. Mitsu straightened up "it was good I guess...some as were ever I go" "don't worry dear thing swill change they don't stay the same forever" the old women said calmly "Hai...Obasan ummmm I'd like you to meet Orrin..." Mitsu said motioning Orrin, her grandmother looked up and smiled "nice to finally meet you Orrin, my daughter talk quite about you over the phone and my son as well" she said gentle "please please sit sit" she said motioning to sit on the cushions on the floor. Mitsu walked over and kneeled down.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yasuo cocked his head "what are you both talking about? is this some family thing or something" he asked confused but was annoyed, he wondered why his mentor never told him his sacrifice was related to past pairs. It was really starting to freak him out to the max.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Myou walked around her neighborhood, usually she wouldn't but something nagged at her to talk a walk. As always many parents around gave her weird stares and disapproving looks, but Myou could careless what they thought. She kept walking like this feeling of fresh air and the smell of flowers and such, she never did this she was always cooped up in her room right after school.
Noble Born in Chaos
~Please join! Two spots currently free. We need Amerigo before we can start.~

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orrin55 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:10 pm

"I'm pleased to meet you Obaa-san" Orrin gave a low bow before taking a seat "No doubt your son and daughter already spoken about me being the fighter." He gave a kind smile at her and looked over at Mitsu then back at Obaa-san "I have yet to repay them for their kind hospitality and advice when i first arrived her." He touched the wooden chip on his bracelet and waited for a reply

((OOC) Sorry it's so short, Am working on an RP)

Orrin55
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:21 pm

"yea I heard and its wonderful news,My granddaughter has been training for this day for many years now, since her mother and father were a fighter and sacrifice to...and as me with my decedent husband, I was the sacrifice" Obasan said smiling "my real name is Sightless and my daughter's was Innocence...but I think Septical Moon hasn't told you your real name have they?" she asked sheepishly. Mitsu just listened and said nothing, her parents had dead during the spell battles back after she was born, and her grandfather dead 10 years after grandmother's victory as the best pair.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowman55 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:51 pm

Rensa smiled and looked at Naomi.

"Well, you'll just have to remember the surprise, huh? And you can't tell me that you didn't like it."
"Is it really the darkness we feel? Or is it the light and love embracing us?"

shadowman55
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orrin55 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:15 pm

"I guess not" Orrin replied, "But i fully intend to participate and win this battle for the sake of Mitsu and her family." He grinned widely "I've already got a few spells in mind, i just need to test them and see what they can do" he relaxed "So the whole familes been in the tournament huh, i guess this makes it eaisier to on me, i really hate concealing things from people" He thought about it "Except for surprise parties, those are awesome to conceal"

Orrin55
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:31 pm

Obasan nodded and looked at Mitsu, Mitsu looked back "Mitsu show our guest his room, and then come back here for training...you need to be trained more then ever...the tournament is not that far away anymore" she said seriously. "Hai Obasan" Mitsu said respectfully and bowed and then got up "come on Orrin, i guess Obasan wants you to stay with in the House" Mitsu said smiling a bit and headed for the entrance of the room and then walk to the hallway.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:59 pm

Kay quickly smiled. "Its nothing....promise," she said softly. She sighed and put her head in her hands. "I don't wanna do this," she whispered very, very softly to herself.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:02 pm

"no one does...that's just how things are..." Yasuo said quietly, "but if you don't want to kill anyone we can just forfeit and then we will get separated for a while or forever but its better then taking a life..." he added honestly. It was true even though forfeit wasn't something he wanted to do but if she wished it he had to obey.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:06 pm

"No. We aren't going to forfeit. I'm going to get revenge for my brothers and sisters," Kay said, standing. She smiled at Yasuo. "Besides I'm happy to be your Sacrifice. Better that its you then anyone else whom I'd probably hate."

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:10 pm

"I'm I suppose to take that as a compliment" Yasuo asked and chuckled. Coming from her I'm guessing yes he thought but then got serious the tournament is not so far off I feel like as if all the others have found there sacrifices...just a pair left I'm guessing he thought calmly.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:14 pm

Kay rubbed two spots on her head. She did this out of habit ever since she lost her ears. She stretched out on the couch, her t-shirt bunching up above her stomach.

Lifeless stared out the window before smiling at Molly as she brought the coffee in.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orrin55 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:42 pm

"Thank you for your kindness Obaa-san" Orrin replied bowing, following after Mitsu he grabbed his bag and followed her to a small room with a view in the back yard "Thanks for everything" Orrin said setting his stuff down "You can head off to training now, i'll be fine here." Grinning at her he pulled out a notebook "i'll be trying to get some new spells out while your training, but visit me anytime you want, i don't mind" Setting the notebook down he began unpacking neatly placing stuff in easy to reach locations

Orrin55
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:01 pm

"okay" Mitsu said calmly and bowed and closed the sliding door and headed back to the training hall. Her grandmother was already ready for the training to begin, Mitsu closed the door. "Mitsu..." her Obasan said calmly but with stern eyes "if you get near the brink off death you know what you must do correct?" "yes Obasan" she said seriously, a side that no one ever saw on her or heard. Then the training began, it was brutal and no one else got such training only Mitsu, since she was the heir and prodigy of the Kagami family, and she knew it.

Yasuo looked over to the female that stepped in, but then turned his attention outside, he was bored again.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:23 pm

Kay slowly fell asleep, her hand on her flat, caramel-colored stomach.

Lifeless sipped at his coffee.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stagger on Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:43 pm

Raven stopped abruptly in the middle of the road, he caught a scent of something which attracted his nose and it wasn't food. His ears twitched as he listened to the sounds all around him but zeroed in on the footsteps of the person that caught his attention.

A car behind him brought him to reality when it honked at him, he was used to it so he moved to the left letting it pass. He closed his eyes and concentrated on the location of this person he was searching; his ears pointed straight up.

He walked to the person's location and hopped a fence which surrounded the house that blocked his path to the person. He made quick work of the canine that bark and ran towards him; knocking out the dog, jumping onto the roof, and sitting at the edge of the roof was all done in just two seconds.
Stagger is back...So what?...His RP is back!!!

the-crimson-curse-accepting-t39150.html

stagger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orrin55 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:51 pm

tap tap tap tap tap Orrin stared at the blank sheet of paper will dullness "I should have a mixture of short to long spells" He muttered "Starting with short hmmm" He leaned back and thought about it. and looked about the room. "Ah!" he quickly bent over the notebook and began writing Raging heat of the desert, reveal those buried, scorch them with you might, bleach their bones with you power. He looked at it and shook his head "It needs to have a clearer meaning" He muttered. Erasing it he tried again Deep down lies mother earths blood, it rages with heat engulfing all that oppose it, it burst from the ground cracking the earth with a mighty rent and showering the sky with ash, "Better" Orrin grinned, if he managed this correctly he could have summoned magma.

Orrin55
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damien Silverwing on Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:49 pm

"Its fine. I would never bail on anyone. Expecially the one person who has every wanted to be a friend with him. You know, this might sound weird, but what you told me doesn't seem so....odd. I guess. I don't know but it feels right. So besides fighting, what else are we supposed to do as fighter and sacrifice? Is there a reason why we fight?" he asked. He was really curious about it. He wanted to know as much as he could.
What is immortality if not but a curse of the flesh? True immortality is not living forever, but leaving something behind to be remembered.
Treachery, war, and Lords in waiting. OOC
Treachery, war, and Lord in waiting IC (still accepting!)
NEEDS PEOPLE!
Welcome to Dracula's Castle. (IC closed)

Damien Silverwing
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:53 pm

Yasuo felt his cell vibrate and he took it out of his black jacket's pocket and opened it, it was a text message from one of his band members

YASUO!

Get your butt out here!

You are so late for practice, and Lillian is nagging for you to get here

so HURRY UP!

*Seth

Yasuo sighed and closed his cell "Hey Kay I have to go I'll see you in school tomorrow" he said calmly and bowed and headed for the door.

Mitsu was still training 2 hours had past now, it was 7 pm. She was tired and had lots of bruises now, her grandmother in the other hand looked relaxed and calm. Mitsu was in the floor breathing heavily "Mitsu you may go rest now training again tommorow" her Obasan said calmly and headed out through the sliding door. Mitsu tiredly got up from the floor,she was now wearing her white training outfit which was like the ones the karate trainees used. Mitsu walked down the hall and in to her room which was close to Orrins only 2 doors down. She took out clothes and went to take a shower,once she finished she had put on her sleeping garments on, blue short and a white tee. She walked down the hall now drying her hair to go to her room and rest a bit, she had a few visible bruises which hurt but Mitsu was use to them.

Myou walked around the street some more and it was getting late already but she didn't care and not like her parents did either they always cam ehome at midnight and never check up on her. She let the gentle cold breezes get near her and mess up her dark purple hair, her ears twitched, because she heard some noises around and looked around for were they came from but shrugged and kept walking.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!