Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

My Lovey Dovey School (IC)

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: My Lovey Dovey School (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:43 pm

Hannah then stoped smiling and tried to remain cool but then all hell broke out "you ask him out,you die!" Hannah just then realized how much she liked Dalton her self."dont every talk about his eyes like that they are not just gorgeous they fit his face perfectly and they sparkle when he smile his cute smile" Hannah then sighed with relife she had never told any one about the way she thought about Dalton.

Dalton was still looking at the door way that Ali and Hannah went threw. Dalton had all ways thought of Hannah as cute but he dared not to make a move cause of what she could say then if she said no then the would probaly not be friends anymore and Dalton could not risk that.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 0_Angel_0 on Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:50 pm

Ali burst out into laughter
"Gotcha!" She smiled sweetly. "Don't you feel better? Now go ask him!!"
“You haven't lost your smile at all, it's right under your nose. You just forgot it was there.”ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ
warrior-cats-war-and-peace-ooc-signups-t38939.html Please join this RP based off of the Warriors series.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

0_Angel_0
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:56 pm

Hannah looked at her "wow cant belive you tricked me!" Then she thought about what Ali said "yea I guess I do feel better" Then she went wide eyed "I cant ask him out!! cause if I do it could ruin our friendship if he says no" She then had her knees up to her face.

Dalton then got his key to his room. It was number 23. He smilied the room beside Hannah and Ali's he then thought that if they would ever talk about a guy they liked he would know. Then he went in his room. But before he went in his room he heard Hannah say something like "if he says no" that was all that Dalton had caught. He guessed Hannah liked a guy already.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!