Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Loving Nekomatas

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Loving Nekomatas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:48 pm

Syren prayed for strength as Milada did that. 'I like when she does that.' she thought taking a deep breath. Holding up one diamond choker she asked with love simmering in her eyes, "Will you marry me love? I want be yours forever and always."
----------------
"Some might, but it should be fine." Zyra closed her eyes as her head tilted up and to the side. 'She has a nice touch.' Zyra mused as she says, "Surprise me Mia."
------------------------
"Well there is alot to do before we can leave. So not surprised actually." Rerek places his arms around Chara and nuzzles her cheeks. "Plus if I remember right Chibola is not city once you start looking under the lights. Weres being hunted by Hunters and other shitty things that can happen."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:23 pm

Milada watched Syren and worried about when she took a deep breathe. She was about to ask if she was okay, but then she saw the choker. 'Pretty,' she thought to herself. Her cheeks turned a deep red at Syren's question. She was left speechless. Milada couldn't speak. She swallowed hard and nodded in reply.
~
"Okay, wonder what I could draw," she thought out loud. Mia grabbed a few brushes and dipped them into paint. She then began to paint on her cheek. Mia used slow short strokes as she was making the drawing small. She painted a wolf on a cliff howling to a full moon. It took Mia a while as she liked to add a lot of details. She gently blew air on the wet paint to help it dry faster. Once she was sure it was dry, she cleaned her brushes before placing them down. Also she closed her little jars of paint. "Done," she said.
~
Chara giggled and smile when he nuzzled her cheek. "We shouldn't go there if weres are hunted, that'd be a bad idea, that'd be like a death wish," she said.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mummydove
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:24 pm

As she puts the choker around Milada's neck, Syren kisses her and cups her the back of neck. "Love you." she says against Milada's lips. Pulling back Syren held up the other choker and adds with a smile, "You turn."
-----------------------
Zyra got up and asked, "Want a drink?" Looking in the window she admired Mia's handy work. 'Not bad.'Zyra thought turning to look at the back of her shoulder.
-----------------
"True but I'm sure we'll be fine. " Rerek says nodding. 'I like her more and more every day.' he thought rubbing Chara's stomach.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:31 pm

Milada purred loudly and kissed Syren back. Her cheeks stayed a deep red as she felt overwhelmed. "I-I love you too," she said. Milada put the choker around Syren's neck with a smile. Then she hugged Syren tightly.
~
"Sure," she answered. Mia stretched and closed her eyes. She leaned against the porch's wall. 'Painting on people is fun,' she mused.
~
"Hopefully you guys will be fine," she said. She giggled when Rerek rubbed her stomach. She looked at Rerek. "You are silly," she said. Chara walked towards Wolf and Obsydian. "Do you guys need any help?" she questioned.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:15 pm

"We got it Char'." they repled in unison. Obsydian glanced to Rerek and adds, "Plus Rere's only silly when is likes a girl a lot. And he likes you more just a friend probably. If he hasn's showed it yet." Wolf chuckled and said, "How bout asking him to take you on a date Chara? He might like that to."
----------------------------
"Cute." Syren says as rubs Milada's cheek. Grabbing a hand she head down stairs. Entering the kitchen to find Zyra pouring two heavy mugs of tea, Syren tapped her wolf on her unadorned shoulder. Zyra turned and asked with raised eyebrow, "How'd it go?" Syren pointed to the choker. "Good for you Syre'. Congrats."
----------------------
Taking the mugs outside Zyra gave Mia one and said, "Syren and Milada are getting hitched." Downing a draft of her tea, she looked off as she shoved something to the back of her mind. 'It is for the best. It's the confusing for Milada.' Zyra thought.
-----------------------------
Wolf's ear as he heard Zyra's news. Glancing at Obsydian as he nods. 'So he heard it to.' Wolf mused as he straightened. "So 'Sydian another in the works?" "Yeah and a preacher."

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:10 pm

Chara nodded when they said they got it. She blushed slightly and ran her fingers through her hair at the rest of what they said. She glanced back at Rerek before looking back at Obsydian and Wolf. She shrugged. "I wouldn't know where to go on a date...and I don't think I could ask anyways," she said. Chara looked down at her feet. Then she walked around the car. Her eyes scanned it quickly.
~
Milada followed Syren downstairs after a couple of minutes of thinking. She watched Zyra leave the house before she hugged Syren. "Do you and Zyra want to do anything today?" she questioned.
~
"Oh okay and thank you for the drink," she said. Mia slid down the wall and sat down. She crossed her legs as she sipped the tea. 'This taste good,' she mused.
~
Luna exited her room as she looked at her cut palm. "Just great," she murmured. She poked her head outside. Luna looked at Obsydian and Wolf. "Do any of you two know where the first aid kit is?" she called.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:42 am

As Wolf went to clean up and help Luna, Obsydian shakes his head, "Let him figure out where to Chara. Just ask him and go with the flow." Closing the hood, he finished the sandwich and went into the house. Washing his hands and arms, Obsydian wondered what Nekane say if he asked to marry him. As that ran through his mind; he dried his arms and sat the table thinking.
--------------------------------
'She's not as content as she is showing.' Syren thought , hugging Milada back. "Think it's me and you love. Zyra seems to want be alone or at least not with us right." she replies, turning her gaze to Obsydian.
-----------------
Zyra sat next Mia and stared into her mug of tea. 'I'm lonely.' she thought with a sigh. Closing her greenish gold eyes Zyra says aloud in a soft tone. "Envious of Syre's happiness and yet I'm glad for her. Even as I am lonely and want some happiness for myself." Seeing Rerek sit down on the step, she takes long draft from her mug.
---------------------------------------
"Klutz." Wolf says shaking his head. After washing up he wrapped her cut in gauze and a scrap from an old shirt. Kissing her palm Wolf asked, "What were thinking of Moon?"

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:33 am

Chara walked over to Rerek and sat next to him. She leaned her head against his shoulder and closed her eyes. "Obsydian and Wolf said I should ask you to take me on a date," Chara said very, very softly.
~
Milada frowned and her flatten against her head. "What did we do wrong? Did I do something wrong? Why does she want to be alone?" she asked worried.
~
Mia sipped her tea rubbed Zyra's unpainted arm. "You could still find happiness somehow, don't give up any hope," she told her softly.
~
Luna rolled her eyes when he called her a Klutz. Once he finished talking care of her hand, she wrapped her arms around his neck. "I was thinking about everything. I had somewhat of a flashback and the knife slip. The cut is not so bad, I've had worst. I'm just worried about if I got blood on what I was craving," she told him. "How is working on the car going?" she asked.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:10 pm

"Yeah. Will did ask I wouldn't say no. Given that I think of you most of the time anyway." Rerek said rubbing his neck and looking up. 'And that leads into one of my more interesting fanasty.' he thought to himself.
"It not from anything we did, or you, she's just feel split about her feelings. She is happy for us, but wishes she could some of what we have for herself. Zyra'll be fine." Syren says, sitting at the table.
Zyra just takes a breath as she glances at Mia. Raising an eyebrow, she inquires, "You wana try to bring me some happiness?"
-----------------------
"Fine. A few more things and it'll be ready." Wolf says. 'Eventually you tell me about your past Moon baby.' he thought kissing Luna's forehead.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:28 pm

Chara blushed and hugged Rerek. "Would you take me on a date?" she asked. Chara then folded her hands in her lap. "You don't have to say yes Rerek," she told him
~
Milada sighed and sat on her knees. She laid her head in Syren's lap and closed her eyes. "How can she get some? I don't want her to feel sad or anything..." she said. She nuzzled Syren's leg. A soft sigh escaped her lips.
~
Mia laughed softly when Zyra raised an eyebrow then spoke. She sipped her tea. Mia licked her lips. "How can I make you happy? I don't know how to make people happy I've been told. I can make animals happy. Would you like to play fetch or have me pet you?" she asked. She stared at Zyra as she waited for an answer.
~
"That's good," she told Wolf. She kissed his cheek and looked at her wrapped hand. Luna looked up at Wolf and smiled. "You know I could have fixed my hand on my own. You could have just told me where the first aid kit was love," she said.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:05 am

"Love to."
-----------------
"Don't worry about it. Zyra'll figure it out." she says rubbing Milada's cheek. Looking at Obsydian she wondered what he was thinking.
----------------------------------------------
Zyra snorts, "Did whoever told happen to male and a complete uther jackass? " She then pokes Mia's cheek and adds, "I felt better when you were using as your canvas. Your touch felt very nice to me."
---------------------------------------------------
"Sure you could, but I wanted to do it. Being as that was left of the first aid kit from when me and 'Sydian got a scar across our back." Taking her hand and placing the scar had reappeared on the right side of his neck, Wolf kissed her cheek. 'That is first, she called me love.' he mused to himself.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:31 am

Chara smiled and ran her fingers through her hair. "Want to do a puzzle with me in our room?" she asked.
~
Milada traced a circle on Syren's knee. 'I am going to worry,' she thought to herself. Her ears perked up when she heard movement upstairs. 'Nekane must be awake,' she mused. Milada stood up and sat in Syren's lap. She laid her head against her shoulder.
~
Mia rolled her eyes. "It was male, but that shouldn't matter, someone still said it. I am not very nice at times too so I am not sure if he was a jackass or not, maybe he was just a little. Also, guess I will go ahead and paint more drawings on you," she said. Mia took one more sip of her tea before she put the cup down. She opened a jar of black paint and dipped a brush into it. She moved closer to Zyra. Then Mia began to paint little bats on Zyra's unpainted shoulder. "Anything you want me to draw for you?" she asked while painting.
~
"Okay," she said, but paused when he took her hand. She traced his scar and looked at Wolf confused. "When did that happen and why? How can a scar even reappear, don't they just stay forever or fade?" she asked. She gave Wolf's scar a light kiss.
~
Nekane stretched out in bed before getting up. She went to the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth. A few minutes later she went downstairs. When she saw Obsydian, she kissed his cheek. "What are you thinking about?" she questioned.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:19 am

"Sure, but I'll just watch you do the puzzle."
-------------------------------
Syren wrapped an arm around Milada. Tightening slightly, she entwined her fingers with Milada's. "Nothing in particular. And they are getting married." Obsydian said pointing to Syren and Milada.
----------------------------------------
"Just surprise Mia. I really do not want to think to hard about anything right now." Zyra says dropping her head forward.
---------------------------------
"When I and Obsydian were younger and more wild, we zigged rather zagged and got a katana slice. It vanished when he buried those memories. It's a strange unexplainable werewolf magic thing. Standing up and taking his shirt off, Wolf turned and showed Luna the rest of the scar. "From right side of neck to left hip." Looking over his shoulder, he grins at her. 'Do I get to see and get the story about your scars Moon?' Wolf pondered to himself as he stood there.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:25 pm

"Okay," Chara said before she grabbed his hand and took him to their room. She looked through her puzzles. Finally she picked a pocket that had a picture of an island on it. Chara laid it on the floor, opened the box, and then started doing the puzzle.
~
Milada kissed Syren's cheek and then nuzzled against her. She squeezed her hand.
~
Nekane eyes widen in surprise, but she smiled at Milada and Syren. "Congrats," she told them. Then she kissed Obsydian shoulder.
~
Mia rolled her eyes. "Okay. Thinking will help you I bet, better than avoiding it," she said. Mia finished with the bats. Then she grabbed Zyra's hand and turned it over. She painted a Autumn tree from her wrist up. She had the tree with most of it's leafs on the ground. though she did leave a few leafs. All the leafs were the color red,orange, and or yellow. She had a pile of leafs at the bottom of the tree. Also she began to paint small owls on some of the tree's bare branches.
~
"Never knew you could bury memories, I'll need to ask him how to do that sooner or later. Obsydian better not get hurt again while you two share a body or I might hurt him," she said. Luna traced the scar with the tip of her finger and just shook her head. "Did it hurt?" she ask. Luna wrapped her arms around his waist and snuggled him.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:55 pm

"Thanks." Syren squeezed back as she nuzzled. She closed her eyes and wonderd what Zyra was thinking. 'Later.' she thought.
Obsydian reached out and places her in his lap. Turning her ever so slightly, he kisses her and says low enough for only to hear, "Love you." Obsydian ups Nekane's cheek and grins.
-----------------------------------
Zyra lets herself get lost in what she felt. Sighing softly she opens her eyes and looks at Mia. She wondered if Mia might work for her. 'I'm actually feeling better. And I am kinda confused on what to next.' she thought as it showed on her face.
"At the time we didn't notice it till later. And can't promise it won't happen again." Covering her wrist with his hand, Wolf sighed as he felt Luna's cheek on his back.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:23 pm

Milada played with Syren's hair for a while. After a while she got of Syren's lap. Milada went to living room and put in a movie. She laid down on the couch.
~
"Welcome," Nekane said. Nekane nuzzled Obsydian and kissed him back. She smiled back. Nekane brushed her lips against Obsydian ear. "Love you too" she said just barely above a whisper.
~
Mia finished painting on the last owl. She looked at Zyra when she looked at her. "I'm done painting, my mind is drawing up a blank. Also, what are you thinking about?" she ask. Mia then began to clean the brush, clean the rim of the jars, and close the jars once again. She took her cup and finished her tea. Mia licked her lips before sitting near the wall. She leaned back and looked around. Mia placed her cup down on the porch.
~
Luna leaned against him and stop snuggling him. She bit her bottom lip as she forced herself not to sigh. 'He can't promise anything,' she thought. Luna closed her eyes.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:55 pm

"Just a confusing thought." Zyra says.
------------------------------------------------
Obsydian watched as Rerek loaded his truck with his and Chara's stuff. "So you taking my truck and taking her where?" "A world ecompassing date. And I may have use some of your old contacts to." Rerek replies as he finishes loading. Obsydian pulled a cell out and hands to Rerek. "Just try not to land in a shitstorm, I'd be a little to save you." he says hugging his brother. "Okay love you." "You to." As Rerek and Chara drove away, Obsydian looks at the dogtags and sighs. "I need to tie up those loose ends. So I move on more fully and ask Neka to marry me."
-----------------------------------------
Syren stared at Obsydian from the couch. Holding Milada's hand she watched turn and said, "I'm going to Cibola tonight. If y'all are coming, be ready be ten." She nods as she glances at Milada. "Still wana come with me love.
--------------------------------------
Zyra sat on Mia's bed as she listened. When Obsydian finished, she glanced Mia. "You going with the others?" she asked.
Wolf opened an eye as he said, "You don't have to come with Moon." Sighing he turned his gaze towards the window and crossed his arms. Leaning on the door frame, Wolf rolled his shoulder.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:03 am

Chara stretched out in the seat and looked at Rerek. "This should be fun," she said.
~
Milada squeezed Syren's hand and shrugged slightly. "Maybe, I'm not sure yet," she told Syren. She leaned against Syren before she closed her eyes. Milada kissed Syren's hand. She laid down then place her head in Syren's lap.
~
Mia nodded. "Yeah I am going to go, I'm curious about Obsydian's loose ends. Are you going?" she questioned.
~
Luna looked at Wolf. She pulled her legs up and held them close to her chest. "Do you want me to come?" she asked. Luna didn't like that Wolf sigh, she wondered what was wrong with him. She then buried her face into her legs.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:44 pm

"It will." [mind starting a new topic for chara&rerek]
Syren ran her hand through Milada's hair. She heard Obsydian go upstairs and took a breath. "I think I know why he's doing this."
"Probably." Zyra laid on her stomach next to Mia. "I feel better around you. The hollowness in my chest doesn't ache so much when you're near." she states softly as she thinks to the painted vines that had a photo of. 'Maybe I should get it tattooed on?' Zyra thought.
"Honestly I'm torn. But it's your choice, I won't try to change your mind." Wolf says as he pulled her on her feet. Cupping her cheek he rest his forehead on her's, I just don't want to to see you hurt Moon." There was more he wantto say, but Wolf stopped himself. 'I love her.' he thought, rubbing Luna's cheek with his thumb.
----------------------------------------
Obsydian packed his duffels as he checked his to do list. 'I need to do this....for us.' he thought, glancing to a Nekane mirroring him. Stopping, Obsydian went wrapped Nekane in a tight hug. While buring one hand in her hair, the other under her shirt on her lower back, he says softly as he kisses her, "There's I want to ask you. But I can't till I tied some loose ends."

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:11 pm

[I don't mind if you start a new topic for chara&rerek]
~
Milada purred and kissed Syren's hands. "Why is he doing this? Why are you going?" she asked.
~
Mia stretched out in her bed before closing he eyes. "That's good I make you feel better Zyra, that is better than being sad or whatever," she said.
~
Luna ears lowered and she looked down. She crossed her arms as she took a deep breathe. A few seconds later she looked completely calm. Her ears stood up and only twitched slightly. She glanced down at her feet. "Well, I get hurt either way. You don't want me to go, which hurts. Then I guess I am going to get hurt if I go...I lose either way," she said. Luna slowly pulled away before she leaned against the wall. She ran her fingers through her hair. She felt frustrated but kept her exterior appearance calm. 'Relationships seem to be too emotional...I am better off if I just do my own thing I guess...I never said if I was going or not,' she thought. "How long is Obsydian staying in Chibola?"
~
Nekane hugged back and smiled. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she kissed back. "What loose ends?" she asked.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!