Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lucid Dreamers: Revolution

a part of “Lucid Dreamers: Revolution”, a fictional universe by MegaKooala12.

Continuing the original, this roleplay tells of a corrupted dream world and the creatures that fight to restore balance, peace, and freedom. (Always Accepting)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Lucid Dreamers: Revolution”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:40 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Lucid Dreamers: Revolution"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"Remember that guy who gave up?

Neither does no one else..."

KEEP ON KEEPING ON.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MegaKooala12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Lucid Dreamers: Revolution

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:45 pm

This looks interesting!! Just one question before I decide to join or not: is there a word count preference? Like, minimum/maximum? ^^" *edit* Since I have to go to bed soon, I'm going to say I'd like to reserve the Fire Chosen One! I may or may not take this back depending on your answer, but I'm sure this'll get plenty of attention either way xD
Last edited by Spectrum on Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:16 pm

I would like to be the rebel leader please.
ImageImage

FEAR ME LOVE ME FOR I AM YOUR KING

dimon lord
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RacoonMoon() on Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:35 pm

I would like to be the messenger if possible.
You know after I write something I try to reread it every time to see if i'm satisfied. That is when I think man what the heck did I write. Afterwards I suck it up and click submit thinking...

How bad could I possibly be?

RacoonMoon()
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:40 pm

I would like to be the chosen one number 4 i think. (The fire one )
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:44 pm

RacoonMoon and dimonlord, reserved :)

@Spectrum i mean, i'm not keen on one liners, but i've never really been one to stress over word count minimum/maximum whatever. I guess i'll just say that if you want to have a specific word count in your posts, be my guest :) Challenge yourself, yo.

MegaKooala12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:48 pm

@Nightmaric_Angel, somebody has already said that they may or may not take the fire chosen one, so i would probably wait and see what they say. sorry :(

However, we still have the two other chosen ones open (water and earth) and we still have the second in command for the freedom fighters open.

MegaKooala12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:51 pm

Aaaahh, I want to join, but...>< darnit, I probably really shouldn't. Okayokay Dx I'm sorry! Thank you for answering~! But I'm not gonna join. >< I'm in too much already. Sorry! Good luck~!

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:53 pm

Alright NightMaricAngel, Fire chosen one is yours!!! :) I'll go reserve it for you right now :)

MegaKooala12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:27 am

>.< cruds I didnt see it was a male role..im pretty horrible with male roles i play them really bad..and i dont want to mess up your roleplay with it.
Can we make it earth or make the fire a female ?

Also if you need help with the roles I can help you :D
Last edited by Nightmaric_Angel on Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:28 am

Hey! GamerX here!
I was wondering how fast you plan to have this role play move. I would only be able to post once or twice a day at the maximum due to work and looking for a new job. If that is okay I would like to make a character that is of a neutral party that could be paid for information. He could be like an intel based character. I know these guys are hard to play without godmodding, however I have done so several times elsewhere and feel that I could easily do so again. From what I have learned the easiest way is to give vague or incomplete information and hints. Of course he would have another role so as to keep him from not being active enough; maybe owning a brothel, bar, or even a fine dining establishment.

Let me know how you feel about this idea; I'll be back later to check if you have given an answer. If not then I'll be back tomorrow after work to check on the answer.

Main reason for taking interest in this role play is that I myself am a lucid dreamer and use it every night. Granted I use it to cancel out my dreams, but I use it none-the-less.
I'm my own boss; I make money from doing whatever I want. I could be on here all day and night and still make money. Want to know how? Want in on this fun? Check out WorldVentures.biz and look through the 1: Life is a trip, 2: A life of adventure, and 3: Your journey awaits and watch the videos to find out how. If your interested and want to sign up let me know so I can give you my Sponsor ID that is needed when you click the 'Sign-up today' button in the top right corner of that page.

GamerX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:36 am

Can I reserve Chosen one 2? Thanks
If change is a part of life, why does it seem both cruel and gentle? -Tohru Honda

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:00 am

@ gamerx

1. twice a day is more than enough for me :D
2.im pretty sure i understand what you mean about the intel based character. I'll let you do it.
3.The other character with the fine dining restaurant is genius :) that would actually be great for this roleplay :)
4. YES!!!! REAL LIFE LUCID DREAMER!!! :D I used to be sooooo fascinated with lucid dreams when i was a kid. I would keep like a dream journal and everything :) i've only had one lucid dream, but after that i sort of quit. I totally have like, a deep respect for you now :D

Alright, @xLevesquex and Nightmaric_Angel, this is sorta tough :/ ummmmm xLevesquex, would you mind playing a boy? if you don't want to, it's toooootally okay. It would be nice, but i'm not really concerned about even amount of guys and girls. Hopefully nobody else is either.

MegaKooala12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:33 am

@Xgamer: sorry if I spelled your name wrong hon but let me just say this: YAY!!!! A FELLOW LUCID DREAMER!!!

@GM: .< sorry. hm....i could try to play a guy but for the chosen one im terrified of making it a guy because it's like the main role and if i screw it up thats totally no bueno but I was thinking maybe if i can maybe make a sage guide like you know one of the sages that specifically is to help and interact with the chosen ones and like the role is passed down from generation to generation to watch over the 4 chosen ones and when they awaken he is the one to help them and travel with them and guide them. I could totally make that charr a dude.

I could even make it comical and have him like the same age as the others and a clutz or something as well as make him totally freak because he is the same age and hasnt even finished his studies yet. Plus it sorta would add to the drama if he is the guide and has no clue about everything like the rest of the chosen ones. or I could make him older and wiser and have a clue. ^^'

And also I sent in my fire chosen one girl character. She is sorta a assassins creed take on the character. Sorry i couldnt help myself i really couldnt. And if you don't like her i can always edit her and everything just give me tips and I can edit it.
I put her human demension hstory and the dreaming demension history in there too. I hope that is cool.

Thanks <33333
Last edited by Nightmaric_Angel on Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:38 am

Okay sweet! I'll have the start of a character up tonight. Although since I must be at work in about 9 hours I must get ready for and make my way to sleep. I don't expect nor would I like too much for my character to be accepted before he is finished. I'll use all four spots that RolePlayGateway provides for a character sheet for my character's page. I am just getting him started so that I can definitely remember where I was going with him. I'll have some of his appearance up for you to see before I head out though.

@Nightmaric_Angel & MegaKooala12
Although I am a lucid dreamer I use my gift, if you will, to cancel my dreams. I place myself in a black void because I fear my own imagination many times. Maybe sometime I'll create a role play or post something here giving an example of some of the dreams I have had without using my lucid dreaming. I shall warn you now though: it could easily be placed under a horror category....

GamerX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:56 am

@GamerX:
I use mine to take control of my bad and good dreams alike. Controlling the outcome of my dreams to make them either good dreams or even better dreams. Or I use it to cancel out someone in a dream that I do not wish to be there being a real person I know of or some terrifying person like idk Jeepers Creepers or something. Or I use it to add someone I want into them like my mother, grandmother, or my boyfriend Aaron.
And perhaps I will type out a example sometime.

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:59 am

@gamerx oh i understand :) yeah, i've heard about how lucid dreaming could be used to help with nightmare trouble, but that's very interesting. :)also, take your time with your character. I'm in no rush. I NEED TO GO TO SLEEEEEEEP

and @Nightmaric_Angel i like your idea with the sage guide. you should definetely do that. I would accept your character right now, but i am so tired that i am going to collapse and probably accidentally hit the reject button because i'm a klutz like that. so just pretend like i mentally accepted your character :D

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bed. sleep. words. typing. internet. laptop. snow. cold. bed. sleep. uuuuuuuuuughhhhh

bye.

MegaKooala12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:15 am

ok i am finding this a little odd. I myself am a Lucid dreamer (though i did not the term for it until now) but have never met another.I find it odd that there would be so many of us suddenly gathering here. Could it be fated? perhaps. though i am not a very gifted Lucid dreamer and i do not enter that dream-state so often I normally feel like i interact with other humans, other entity's that seem to be another man or woman. is this normal, is there a reason that when I awake these memories of the dreams ether fade away or are blurry. i wounder because you guys seem to be more.....informed about the subject then myself. hope for lots of feedback, love your forgetful dreamer, me.
Edit: ps in the roleplay how powerful and what sort of ability would normal rebels have? What would the limitations of there power be? oddity to physical form (aka wings, tales, big mutant arms that can throw mountains (jk). What kinds of magic? before I make my character I wold like to know this because i dont want to completely op my little rebel (witch i hate doing but do so too often anyways) because I have an idea for my guys powers but need to know if they would even be possible for him to preform as such.
Last edited by dimon lord on Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:05 am, edited 3 times in total.

dimon lord
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:16 am

@GM:
XD rofl Good night hon. <3333
Sleep tight, dont let the nightmares or bed bugs bite.
For real though them bed bugs be lil tricky ninja motha fluckas. Poppin up outta no where like they own de placé. They out they d@mn minds yo. Gotta watch out for dem hookas. Lol.
And heehee.
Thanks for the mental/real accept.

Btw Im so sorry for the real life pictures. I tried finding Female Assassin Creed pictures but sadly they did not fit the situation and were way to skimpy to be okay so I had to use cosplayers. Again im sorry.
Last edited by Nightmaric_Angel on Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:23 am

Please. Must. Reserve. Chosen One #4: Water.
I have the most perfect idea on how to create the character. Although I highly doubt my character's history is going to be able to compare with everyone else's. I've been reading the OOC thread, and I see awesome ideas everywhere. D: Mine pales in comparison.
But yes, I would still like to play the Chosen One #4 role.
"Terribly sorry for not being on for quite some time. I know some people might be a little mad at me for not being there but..."

*adjust brand new spectacles* x_x

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!