Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Macabre: Debello's Return

Macabre: Debello's Return

a part of “Macabre: Debello's Return”, a fictional universe by Heartfelt_words.

Mysterious deaths have been happening all over the city of Boston with one common factor--the victims were found completely drained of blood. An all too-familiar pattern from years before. Will the dark and light forces join again as in the legends?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Macabre: Debello's Return”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Macabre: Debello's Return

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heartfelt_words on Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:13 pm

Willa actually just literally ran through Downtown Crossing, Sheo. :) Used super speed and everything. Theoretically, you could have seen her mess up and use her speed and hop on a train to follow her if you wanted. I figure I'll have her head into work and encounter some major issue.
"Writing is the only profession where no one considers you ridiculous if you earn no money."
Jules Renard
(1864 - 1910)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Heartfelt_words
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heartfelt_words on Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:47 pm

Yay! All the posting! So glad to have everyone with their heads in the game!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Heartfelt_words
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:50 am

Alright. Me and Starlight77 are going to stop posting until ShadowedxLove comes back and makes her posts. When she comes and posts again, we will surly start to post again. -Wolf's Bane109
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heartfelt_words on Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:18 pm

Alrighty Wolfie! Good posts all! Sorry I haven't posted yet. I'm putting together a character sheet for the villain, Debello, and i'm hoping to use him in the next posts to kind of start setting the mood. It's just been crazy over here during work and I've been too wiped to write much. I promise that Debello will appear by Friday at the latest.

Heartfelt_words
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heartfelt_words on Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:03 pm

And thusly, the baddie enters the story.

Hope he's not too overwhelming for some of you younger folks. I like my baddies--super bad.

Looking forward to more posts folks!

Heartfelt_words
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SheogorathTheMadgod on Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:59 pm

Oh baby. Now that's my kinda villain. Vamps as monsters, not the sanitized sparkly faeries you find in twilight. (Although my faeries are a whole lot more elderitch than elvish.) I look forward to the encounter.

SheogorathTheMadgod
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heartfelt_words on Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:01 pm

Right?!

it won't be for some time, but we will certainly begin encountering his underlings soon.

Heartfelt_words
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:56 am

Heartfelt, the two you... 'sensed' in the alley, are they Wolfy and my characters?

Oh, and sorry I haven't posted. I've been trying to conquer the ProjectxZone demo...
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:02 pm

Star, I already asked her that. And yes, the dark songs she's sensing, are you,me and some one else. I know you didn't want to hear it from me, but deal with it. You know what I mean Star, you and me are buds. So you know I don't mean any ill words. ^.^

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heartfelt_words on Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:26 pm

Hah well put, Wolf. Yes. It's true. And please post soon!

Heartfelt_words
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heartfelt_words on Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:14 pm

Waiting for Star or Sheo to react. ^.^

Heartfelt_words
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heartfelt_words on Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:31 am

Did anyone else have trouble getting on to this site for two days?

ALSO SHEO: You might want to re-read before you post because the wolf has run after Willa. He's not even with Wolfie's character anymore.You may want to amend your post.

Heartfelt_words
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:09 pm

Heart, it was down. They were fixing it. I was starting to slowly go insane, well more insane, only a little though. Not enough to worry about.

Sheo, Ethan is not a wolf, He's a were Tiger. And yeah, you should probably fix it some time. And Sam is a human/vampire. She's half and half.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SheogorathTheMadgod on Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:23 pm

Yeah that was driving me nuts

To clarify the mah posties: I wrote down that Nick saw Ethan jumping through a window for some reason and I acknowledge that Ethan left the scene with the Creepy McOldDude and Sam.

Additionally, regarding the Dhamphir/Vampire and Tiger/Werewolf misidentification; Nicholas is not an occultist Changeling. He doesn't interact regularly with other supernaturals besides other Changelings. He has heard rumors and whispers of undead draining blood in the night, bloodied, broken bodies with huge bite marks tufts of wolf fur no where near the wilderness, and ordinary people bending reality itself with ancient words and potions.

But they are rumors and whispers. He's encountered a few non-changeling supernatural (you might hear one of his tales if he graduates from vaguely threatening pursuer to an ally to any of the main cast) but on the most part he can't distiguish between a Dhamphir and a Full-Blooded Vampire. He also didn't catch the form of the Werewolf too well; he saw a hunter-beast but didn't really think of anything besides "Holy-God-That-Guy-Turned-Into-An-Animal."

TL:DR; Nicholas can't see the Characters Tab so he generalizes supernaturals.

SheogorathTheMadgod
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heartfelt_words on Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:57 pm

XD lol. Okay--that generalizing the characters part didn't bug me because I figured as much. But the placement is wrong. lol unless he somehow senses his..like...leftover energies or something? lol

Either way--keep the energy going guys! Did Shadow like...drop off the face of the Earth btw?

ALSO Wolf, Dhampirs have no sun issues....part of the perks of being halfie. See also the introduction where the rules (weaknesses) are listed. :) Please amend you post.

Heartfelt_words
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:18 pm

Yo Heart. I know she's immune to the sun, but it still hurts her, but not as much. But how can I fix it? I don't know how I would adjust it or so.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SheogorathTheMadgod on Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:30 pm

Wait. Ethan jumped out the side of the building to catch Willa.

"Ethan took a step out of the shadow he had been hidden in. The man looked upon with surprise, but Ethan sense his sudden wave of fear. It was then he felt his body stiffen. “There are others here…” He bent over and whispered in Sam’s ear. “I’ll be right back…”

Ethan bunched his leg muscles and leapt upward, his claws digging into the building’s side. He quickly climbed to the top, his tail flicking from side to side, looking for their little follower. He walked silently along the edge of the building, gazing into the alley he was just in. His eyes narrowed, spotting a small figure looking in Sam’s direction. A small smile crept onto his face. He snuck along the edge just a bit more, until he was behind the other being. His hands gripped the building and pushed off with his legs. With a silent whoosh, he landed behind the being."

This is acknowledged here.

“Now now now…There’s no need to get feisty sweet heart," said the boy. "I’m sure the man will tell as all we need to know…” Then he [Ethan] whispered something that he [Nicholas] couldn't quite catch before [Ethan, the Were,] leap[ed] through the nearby window."

I wrote at the bottom, "Vamp or Wolf, nothing likes getting shot" was written to mean that Nick was acknowledging the fact that regardless of what kind of supernatural entity Sam is, people in general (be they vampire, werewolf, witch, etc.) do not like being shot. Nick. Sees. Ethan. Leave.

SheogorathTheMadgod
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heartfelt_words on Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:05 pm

oooooh i see. Thanks for the clarification Sheo. Sometimes your posts get confusing...^.^;

Wolf--sweetie, she's just more prone to sunburn. Almost like an Albino. She's not going to start smoking or blistering. Especially not in a half-cloudy day in Boston...lol It CAN hurt her. But I mean--no more than if she was just really really pale. lol

Heartfelt_words
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SheogorathTheMadgod on Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:14 am

Yeah sorry, I got sort of snappy up there. I need to get better at clarifications and brevity.

SheogorathTheMadgod
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heartfelt_words on Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:48 am

-huggles Sheo- It's cool man. That is why I stepped in. We're all here to have fun. So, let's try to be nice to one another.

Heartfelt_words
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!