Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Manerium de Muerte”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Manerium de Muerte

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:41 am

You have no idea how much fun I'm having writing my Bishop post right now. >:D

I'm sure you all know, but just to be safe: nothing my characters say or do is a reflection on you.

Fair warning, because Bishop is an asshat who throws tantrums and swears like a sailor. And generally hates people.
Current quote going on in my head:

"You look like a girl!"
"That's what I am, half-wit!"
"Yeah, but today you look it!"

Ever After

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhage on Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:50 am

Oh man. I can't wait to post. Arik is going to be beaming.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rhage
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belshazzar on Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:43 am

Honestly I kind of feel sorry for Bishop feeling like Claudio values Arik more. :(

I'll have to explain to him later how it was just strategy, lol.
When I was a child,
I caught a fleeting glimpse
Out of the corner of my eye.
I turned to look, but it was gone,
I cannot put my finger on it now,
The child is grown,
The dream is gone
I have become
comfortably numb.

Belshazzar
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:39 am

I'm intrigued...I wonder what his strategy is...

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:53 pm

MAJOR CHANGE

I'm gonna have bishops axxusation/question be asked telepathically to Claudio. No chance in he'll would he let Arik or Damian hear him insecure

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:33 am

Sorry Deme ditched! He'll make it up to Bishop later. He couldn't stand all that nervous blood in one room. xD

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belshazzar on Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:21 am

CHANGE NOTED

sooooo does Bishop's power work both ways? Can he hear people's thoughts too if he focuses on one specific person? Like could Claudio just respond by thinking "we'll talk later" or whatever?

Belshazzar
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:40 am

Yes, it does work both ways, Bishop has to be listening I believe...? Or maybe he hears all of it? I do know he can hear our thoughts though. XD

Stealth would have to tell us what she chooses him to be able to do. It's not really something that can be overpowered as it doesn't make him stronger, but I would say he probably can't hear the entire castle length of thoughts. Might be too much noise?

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:01 am

He has to be listening/ focused on the person. It's easiest with Demetri since he always has a connection with him.

Since he's still focused on Claudio and currently speaking in his mind, he should hear any response given back.

But no, he can't eavesdrop on just anyone. He can also only communicate telepathically if he can focus on a person and is within 1 mile of them. If someone is willing him to listen, he might get a weird twinge/ subconscious 'tugging' at his mind.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:02 am

Nice to know he might end up hearing Aeliya's accidental distress call.... XD

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:09 am

Not sure if I should wait or not to post as Tanzy. Right now she's mostly just sitting there anxiously and trying to figure out what on earth kind of job she just agreed to.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:30 am

You can wait if you want on Damian~? Stiles said on Discord she would post tomorrow. She's just really tired. She's been feeling sick lately. If your phone supports it, you should totally download discord~ We've been chatting there like crazy. Timezone doesn't matter either. We can see the old messages. :3

If you don't want to that's fine, but I thought I would make the offer. It's where we are doing most of the plot talk, but we also make sure to check in here as I haven't seen Mae or you on it. ^^;

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CabbageAngel on Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:30 am

And so Knight Franklin raises his righteous little head...

Btw I found this thing:

Frankie in the kitchen~! You probably wouldn't want to eat the finished product ._.'

Before any of you make a comment about it - MY CABBAGES!

Take that.

CabbageAngel
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver Inspiration Arc Warden Storyteller

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stiles on Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:35 am

I am working on my post by the way in case anyone wants to kill me over the wait! (Please dont?) XD

Sooo cute! Don't worry, Alice is noo good in the kitchen either:

Stiles
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:56 am

Awww cute pictures.

Haha, Bishop is already pissing people off. XD

Waiting to see how faye responds. Will she be insulted at being dismissed (what am I? chopped liver?) Relieved he isn't interested? Worried? fufufufufu

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harυ-cнan on Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:54 am

I'm almost done with my post. I've been having really bad heat waves where I live so posting has been difficult where the AC in my home is broken.

Harυ-cнan
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:18 am

Aw, Faye's pretty cute. ^-^

Poor poor Faye. >:D Stuck with a stubborn, temperamental, asshat. Won't life be grand? XD

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stiles on Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:00 am

I look forward to seeing them interact! I am working on my post as Damian. It probably won't be finished today, but I won't say it couldn't. It all depends on how I feel. I have a lot of cleaning to do, but I feel very ill right now. If I cannot clean I will try to finish my post. The medicine makes me a little loopy though so if my post doesn't make sense when it does get posted please overlook me. XD

Stiles
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:34 am

Nonsense Stiles! Your post is beautiful as always.

Time to start working on my posts.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belshazzar on Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:47 pm

Sorry for not posting. I also can't post on the discord now because I don't have it on my current devices that I have on my vacation....

I was planning on writing a quick thing explaining Claudio's abscence so other people *cough* Alice *cough* can move on, BUT if that doesn't show up tomorrow (gee I love not having internet except when I go to cafes) then please write him out as him having to go to visit another family for some kingdom relation stuff. :3

Thanks so much guys. I'll be back and totally active again in 6 days.

Belshazzar
Member for 9 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!