Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Marked for Power

Marked for Power

a part of “Marked for Power”, a fictional universe by ElvenEllis.

Magic? That's only a child's make-believe dream... Or is it? [Full]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Marked for Power”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Marked for Power

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:43 am

Submitted--wa boosh! I had to edit some things but now his final profile is in with the correct theme song and pictures :3 You go Ingus, you go you sexy sexy devil. YOU TOOK ME ALL DAY. AND FIREFOX DIED WHEN I TRIED TO SUBMIT YOU. YOU BETTER BE WORTH IT.
I fell into that purgatory between waking and dreaming, the transient space existing between conscious and subconscious. It was beautiful... ephemeral. And I could not help but wish to stay forever.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Igari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElvenEllis on Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:54 am

Interesting character is interesting. Accepted. :P Totally worth it. Can't wait to see what other characters we get~ Great theme song too. o.o
Running Shadows Among Us

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ElvenEllis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:13 am

Hooraaaaaay. Oh! A note :3 "Shalun'ya" is actually Russian for "Minx". As you can imagine, her profile will expand as his abilities do, etc. Glad you liked the song~ I was originally going to choose "Symposium Magarum" but when I rethought it, he is a bit more gentle than some instances of that song.I thought "Necromancer" did a good job at portraying his personality.

You know, I've never commented on this. But is that Suigintou from Rozen Maiden in your signature? Admittedly, my favorite from that series is Hinaichigo, soooo cute--followed closely by Suiseiseki (who doesn't enjoy a good tsundere). Suigintou and Shinku come in a tie for third. Suigintou's past was rather tragic but Shinku bitch-slaps Nori with her hair so... ten billion points right there. Iiiiiif I lost you, gomen~ XD

Igari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElvenEllis on Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:24 am

Yes, that is Suigintou. <3 Rozen Maiden was one of the first real anime I've ever watched and is also one of my faves (Darker than Black and Elfin Lied <3 <3 <3). Havn't seen Rozen Maiden in a long time, don't remember much about it. .-.

Flag's character accepted, I'll accept Insane's when he finishes his up. :)

ElvenEllis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:10 pm

Hooray~ I was right :3 Now I have a quick question, Elven. When I was first making my character, there was another premise that came into my mind for a time. I liked her but she wasn't filled out enough for me to really see her becoming anything important. (This was around the time I wondered if I was going about the gender wrong and lo and behold, Ingus popped up not long after that) I still wanted to incorporate her in some way so would it be alright if I put her as a family member? She'd be an NPC that won't pop up for awhile, mind, but her personality quirks are vibrant and good for a laugh for whatever time span she sticks around.

Igari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElvenEllis on Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:38 pm

Sure, that's fine. :) Player controlled NPCs are fine with me.

If characters aren't submitted in the next day or so, I'll make a post to start off the roleplay. (two to go!)

ElvenEllis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:30 pm

Bam! Okay everybody :D Igaga finished adding the amazing Momo to Ingus' profile. (She made me laugh the whole entire time) Hope you like reading about her, Elven~

Igari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElvenEllis on Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:39 pm

Broken image, Igari, please fix.

Oh no, a Magical Girl for a sister... DID SHE MAKE A CONTRACT WITH KYUBEY?! O.O What an interesting roleplay this will be, indeed...

ElvenEllis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:57 pm

Oh dear! XD Welp, I believe that should've fixed it. I wanted to make a "joke" about her--but as you can see, she's a bit too shallow to take very far except for appearances here and there. (Who knows, she may shape up to be someone but for the moment, she'll just be mega comic relief). PERHAPS SHE DID ELVEN. PERHAPS SHE DID. THAT SNEAKY BASTARD KYUBEY.

Igari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElvenEllis on Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:52 pm

First post only because bored. I'm going to try a new sleep schedule which involves going to school toward the END of my day instead of the very beginning when I'm all MREEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I still have like two or three hours before I want to get to sleep. :L

Oh yes, Igari... MAJOR comedic relief... Probably too much of it. Wonder how that'll turn out. :V

I guess you guys can start posting, the other two can catch up with their characters. When posting in multiple locations, mark the place where your character ends up.

A dose of luck, stupidity, whatever you wanna call it. :3

ElvenEllis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tezza on Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:33 am

Soo...I was wondering, since the few RPG's I've joined are kind of...inactive, would I be able to join? It looks as if you have to reserve, but I was curious to know if I could just slip in?
:)

tezza
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElvenEllis on Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:20 am

Seeing as the other two players havn't made a character yet, I''ll reserve in case they don't make their characters. They have two days to make their characters.

ElvenEllis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tezza on Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:29 am

ElvenEllis wrote:Seeing as the other two players havn't made a character yet, I''ll reserve in case they don't make their characters. They have two days to make their characters.

Alright, I'll start on a character and keep it aside just in case. Let me know what's happening. Thank you!

tezza
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElvenEllis on Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:29 pm

Posted, and reservations are expired. Accepting tezza into RP and leaving last spot open.

ElvenEllis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:36 am

Sorry about not posting @n@ I had a really rough work day yesterday and by the time I got home, I was ready to pass out. (Dad insisted I STILL make dinner though D:<) I'll be writing out my post now while I have some time on my hands :3

Igari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElvenEllis on Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:22 am

Posted. Went to the doctors today, it's actually pneumonia. X_X

ElvenEllis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:35 pm

That sucks. I hope you get better soon.

Flexar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:36 pm

Not fun. Hope ya feel better.

I'll post tomorrow, a few things came up the past few days and I've haven't been able to get on.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElvenEllis on Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:11 pm

Posted, feeling much better now. :)

@tezza: OOCs go here plz, not in the RP ^^ But thanks for telling so I can remind us of something. Remember to copy your work into MS Word or a .txt file so you don't lose what you wrote, guys! IT WILL HAPPEN! D: (It happened to me on a 2000 word post a few months back, I almost lost my work >_<).

ElvenEllis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:30 pm

I know how you guys feel. I had almost finished a character page when my internet crashed. >:( (The first Finn actually.) So I tried again. And it crashed. Third time is definitely the charm.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!