Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Marked 2

Marked 2

a part of “Marked 2”, a fictional universe by shmband.

For the young werewolves living in the pack house under the care of the alpha, times are about to get interesting...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Marked 2”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Marked 2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:56 am

Darren Criss will retweet me...One day D:

YOU'VE MET JAMES AND OLIVER PHELPS?! I am jealous beyond words right now -.- I haven't met a single famous person. Ever. Oh and...posting now xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:19 am

TBH meeting band folk isn't as difficult as you think, very often if you go to one of their gigs at a smaller venue they'll come out to the merch stand afterwards. If you can get along to a gig where the band you want to see is the support act, even better coz they won't be swamped. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:10 pm

Nah Charles trippy can't keep still for more than an hour so he's bound to walk around Birmingham till the gig starts he gets paid to make videos about his daily life lucky SOB
~There's only now, there's only this, forget regret, or life is yours to miss~ - RENT

~ If at first you don't succed, Destroy all evidence that you tried ~

nightwolf
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:17 am

@lolkatlove: C'mon fella we got three or four players stalled waiting on your post. Cheers!

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:29 pm

OK I moved things forward, which meant auto-ing Aziel a little bit (but not a lot...) so Rainwish, Everscale and others should be able to post again now.

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:27 pm

Thank you shmband...
"They all belonged to each other: the lament of those who yearn, the laughter of the wise, the cry of indignation, and the groan of the dying. They were all interwoven and interlocked, entwined in a thousand ways. And all the voices, all the goals, all the yearnings, all the sorrows, all the pleasures, all the good and evil, all of them together was the world. All of them together was the stream of events, the music of life." -Hesse

RainWish
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wild1 on Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:52 pm

Would any of you guys happen to know anything about music composition? Specifically leading tone seventh chords/ dominant seventh chords?
By reading this you are now a Discordian pope. Congratulations!

Wild1
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Tue May 01, 2012 3:45 am

I've written a fair few songs in my time, and I, er, know how to play seventh chords! What specifically do you need to know?

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Tue May 01, 2012 6:45 am

No idea..... O_o

RainWish
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wild1 on Tue May 01, 2012 6:35 pm

@ shm- I'm trying desperately not to fail my music comp class. The latest assignment involves taking a note in the base clef, a note in the alto clef, and using four part harmony to create a seventh chord... how would I do that?

@ Rainwish me neither :)

Wild1
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Wed May 02, 2012 5:18 am

@Wild1 - Ooh crumbs, would it not just be something like this:

Root, major third, perfect fifth and minor seventh?

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wild1 on Wed May 02, 2012 6:47 am

yeah, its like that except take out the g and the f

Wild1
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Wed May 02, 2012 9:35 am

That looks painful.... I play the piano but stopped taking lessons years ago and practice on my own. I just play what the music sheets tell me too..... >_>

Who's turn is it? Everscale said she was waiting until there was more for Kiyoshi to do.

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WAAAGH! on Wed May 02, 2012 10:02 am

Sorry for the wait Wild, its finals week, so I have been jumping around lately.
The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword. If you would take a man's life, you owe it to him to look into his eyes and hear his final words. And if you cannot bear to do that, then perhaps the man does not deserve to die.

WAAAGH!
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Wed May 02, 2012 10:09 am

Ah OK I was gonna let Everscale get a word in before pressing on with Tabby and Adrian, and was hoping Lolkatlove would post too. Need Aziel's reaction to all this really. Lolkatlove, are you out there??

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Thu May 03, 2012 10:49 am

I'm gonna post in the next couple of days. Reason I'm not posting now is that I'm going to auto all characters who haven't posted for themselves by the time I do, which at the moment means Gavin, Jac, Aziel and Evon.

I'd like if lolkatlove and Abalyth could squawk in, just to let us know yer both OK!

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Thu May 03, 2012 11:58 am

That's cool with me. Have you tried PMing lolkat? I could do it if you want.

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Fri May 04, 2012 10:22 am

I'm here. School's finally out and stuff. I would post, but I feel kinda at a loss. Either I need to re-read whatever's going on or something, but there doesn't seem to be anything Gavin can do...

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Fri May 04, 2012 1:29 pm

Cool thanks for checking in Ab. Perhaps there's not much Gavin can do, but if you go back a little ways Tai was talking with Evon, perhaps there's something you could do with that. Hope you got on alright with all the school shizz!

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Fri May 04, 2012 5:34 pm

lol I failed precalculus. But since I'm not an English major, I don't really care. Whoo-hoo liberal arts math!
Maybe it should be noted that I also finally started watching Game of Thrones. A friend suggested a parody in my style of writing entitled: "A Game of Bones".
In truth, I am leaving for an out-of-state trip and from what I understand I will be busy but I will hop on when I can, probably think of something to post on the plane ride. I miss rp-ing and I'd like to get back in.

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!