Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Marked 2

Marked 2

a part of “Marked 2”, a fictional universe by shmband.

For the young werewolves living in the pack house under the care of the alpha, times are about to get interesting...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Marked 2”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Marked 2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:22 am

This is sad. :'( Now I'll never know who will win for Alpha.
"They all belonged to each other: the lament of those who yearn, the laughter of the wise, the cry of indignation, and the groan of the dying. They were all interwoven and interlocked, entwined in a thousand ways. And all the voices, all the goals, all the yearnings, all the sorrows, all the pleasures, all the good and evil, all of them together was the world. All of them together was the stream of events, the music of life." -Hesse

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RainWish
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:06 am

We never even got to the first shifts :'( We were so close...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:21 am

Don't feel too bad, the first Marked RP didn't even get as far as anyone revealing their mate! Well basically my plan was to have Jason set up a diversion 'attack' which Kiyoshi would have to go an assist with, during which Calvin would try to be the one to help Lyra through her first shift but Kiyoshi would unexpectedly get away from the diversion trap and come back just in time to help her. Lyra would realise that Calvin had risked her life in order to try to win her over, and be pissed off, and Calvin would run away to join the rogues once and for all.

Before that happened, Jason was going to approach the pack whilst they were at the fete in town, and try to get them to hand over Tabby. Adrian would recognise Jason as one of the rogues who attacked 18 years earlier and be aggressive at first, until Jason reveals that Tabby is the daughter of the same rogue who killed Bobby back then. This would strike a particular chord with Mr Dean (Jeff) who is Bobby's brother, and suddenly the pack would find it much harder to accept Tabby.

Things would then get more tense later when it came to light that Gavin has been sold a lie all his life - Evon and Daniel did not step in for him on his first shift when his father abandoned him. Instead, they'd been part of a pack of rogues who'd attacked and killed Tabby and Gavin's father as a revenge attack for deserting the rogues in the assault 18 years ago, but they'd not had the conscience to let Gavin die so they'd run away with Gaving and lived a solitary existence.

Winter would proclaim Calvin as being the prophesied alpha, but in the role of alpha Calvin would be hot-headed and injured by Lyra's rejection, so he would shout Winter down and lead the pack in a full attack against the Khollers.

I hadn't thought any further than that, but it would have been good.

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:39 am

Awweee damn. That would have been fun. -____________-

And it would have been awesome to turn Calvin down. lol.

RainWish
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:57 am

Do you want me to say what I had planned? I pretty much had it finished in my head, lol.

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:34 pm

Sure by all means. :)

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:04 pm

Haha. Kay then. I loved this RP so I spent a lot of time thinking about it..... And I was really attached to Lyra for some reason. She's been my favorite character to play since I've began RPing.

Lyra would have considered Calvin's plan greatly. She wants to lead a pack and his offer to her would have been very tempting. She would think about it non-stop, torn between her loyalty to her family, herself, and her mate. Through much of this, Lyra would begin to drift away from Kiyoshi slightly. Meanwhile, Kiyoshi would give Lyra the suggestion that she could go back to Japan with him where they could start their own pack and eventually a family. Lyra, unfortunately for Kiyo, is at first repulsed by this idea as she cannot bring herself to leave everything she has known and grown up with. She may have even thrown something in like, "I still have my parents and just because you don't, doesn't mean I'm willing to leave mine."

Of course, this would have gotten both mad at each other probably. Lyra would eventually realize Kiyoshi's reason for wanting to go back, but is too proud to admit she was out of line. Now she is torn between her own pack, Calvin's offer, and Kiyoshi's dream life. During the shift and Calvin's betrayal, Lyra grows furious as she realizes he was using her their entire life together because he wanted her power. From this, Lyra has lost her closest friend besides Kiyoshi. Torn with agony from Calvin's betrayal and complications from her not so nice wolf, Lyra runs away from Calvin only to slip off into a ravine unable to get out and nearly dies as her shift takes full effect, only to be saved by Kiyoshi (hopefully.... >_>). Of course after this is all set and done, Lyra apologies for being so cruel to him and for drifting away. However, she never answered his questions on if she will go or not.

Back at the pack house, the whole war would happen with Calvin. This is just assuming everything from this point forward as I haven't consented with others yet, but I would hope that Calvin is spared at the end. After this, Lyra would challenge James into a duel for Alpha, with or without Adrian's blessing. As one would expect, it would be epic between them with serious damage on both sides. At the last minute, Lyra would perposely throw the match into James's favor and lose. However, it would be done so that only those two would know. Adrian and Tai would probably be able to tell, however. Lyra has decided that she endangered the pack by not seeing through Calvin and that the feud between herself and James must end. Her relationship with her brother is more important that anything else to her now as she has matured greatly though these events. She lost Calvin, she can't afford to lose James and her parents also. After this, Lyra decides to go start a new life with Kiyoshi in Japan where they begin as a new pack and grow into a strong family.

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:33 am

Haha cool. It's great that people put so much into this RP. :) But it was the same with the first one, and with the best will in the world RL drowns out the fiction sooner or later. This was a good run thought, at one point it was like the 15th longest RP on the site (in terms of words).

shmband
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!