Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Masters

Masters

a part of “Masters”, a fictional universe by LenHaert.

Among humans, there is another race living on Earth. They are much like you and me - they have jobs, families, a social life...but they can also be the pets and lovers of the rich. Which one are you - Master, Royale or an Alley Cat?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Masters”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Masters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lumana on Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:34 pm

I found this in my bordeom and searching through Len's profile (hehehe *stalks*) I saw that some of your people left and I would be interested in joining. I've never had a succesful neko RP and If I can't join a starting one that dies, I might as well join a current one that's alive if you don't mind.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lumana
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LenHaert on Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:11 pm

@Lumana Yeah, a few people left us -.- Of course you can join!
Life's the limit ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LenHaert
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeroValour on Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:33 pm

Hey, anything I should know before I begin posting?

HeroValour
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lumana on Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:51 pm

Any specific role you need? If not I'd like to request one of the nekos. Prolly an Alleycat if it's not a bother :P I'll play anything you need though.

Lumana
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corpse of Ruin on Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:26 pm

There is no opposition coming from me against character use in any sort of way. Just thought I'd put that out there and stuffs.
~You've Been Loved~Image

Corpse of Ruin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LenHaert on Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:02 am

@Lumana Not at all :) You can be who you want to be ~
@HeroValour Well, before posting just make sure to have the gist of what happened and that's about it?

LenHaert
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:38 pm

sorry i havent posted in a wile guys, ill get one up. Anyone wanna catch me up?
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkest on Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:25 pm

@Corpse - um, nobody pulled James down. Life pulled him up, then sat down again. The one he pulled down to sit with him was Death, as I specified in my post :)
"Did you know that you can donate one or all of your vital organs to the Aperture Science Self Esteem Fund for Girls? It's true!" - GLaDOS

Read

Darkest
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby candykitten on Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:31 pm

I hope everyone is ok with my long posts.
ImageImage

candykitten
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeroValour on Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:41 pm

Hey, is there anyone in particular that is suppose to be my master? How's that work? Sorry, just a little confused by it.

HeroValour
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:05 pm

you can choose who you want your master to be and ask them if they want the role, or you can just make one up.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeroValour on Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:57 pm

Alright thanks, is there anyone who would be up for the role of being my "Master"?
Last edited by HeroValour on Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

HeroValour
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corpse of Ruin on Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:39 pm

@Darkest: Omg I figured that out eventually when re-reading for the third or fourth time. I was so tired and my eyes hurt from swimming x.x Sorry about my not-so-epic fail.

Corpse of Ruin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lumana on Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:53 am

And My character is submitted. Honestly I cried at the end of the CS. I wasn't expecting much and I don't think it's my best CS by far, but at the very end I had a a sudden change in my mind and I cried as I typed :P

Loving this RP, I read everything that's happened so far, quiet gripping and moving at a great pace. I love it guys.

Lumana
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LenHaert on Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:27 pm

Last edited by LenHaert on Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

LenHaert
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lumana on Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:32 pm

:O

I am impressed Len. I had no idea this was based off your manga. I MUST READ IT!

Lumana
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkest on Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:56 pm

@Corpse - Sorry for not posting DX My Internet was going all weird and telling me 'bad gateway' every time I tried to post or PM you to let you know. And thanks for the time jump to catch up with everybody. I was trying to do that when the Internet went stupid :)

Darkest
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:36 pm

Hey, Is anyone's charrie intrested in Thorn? She's looking 4 a guy!!! Just lettin everybody know
The price of being a sheep is boredom.
The price of being a wolf is Loneliness.
Choose one or the other with great care.

-Hugh Macleod

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeroValour on Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:50 pm

My character Skylar would be interested.

HeroValour
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:32 pm

Well, since it seems to work for everyone else, anyone care to take in Charm?
Kick her ass, Misty! Show her who Ash's true lover is!

Aixulram
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!