Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Masters

Masters

a part of “Masters”, a fictional universe by LenHaert.

Among humans, there is another race living on Earth. They are much like you and me - they have jobs, families, a social life...but they can also be the pets and lovers of the rich. Which one are you - Master, Royale or an Alley Cat?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Masters”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Masters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corpse of Ruin on Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:24 am

Well, James, Life, Death, Rusty, Cystal, and Thorn are all just hanging out in a park. Tabitha is pressing her face into baking store windows, Nina and Momo are in their master, Drake's house, Yuen and Russet and in Yuen's house and... Other people are dallying around too. :D As far as I know at least. Woah... Lots of commas x.x
~You've Been Loved~Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Corpse of Ruin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LenHaert on Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:14 am

I think you summed it up pretty well Corpse of Ruin ^.^ Lets not forget that Thorn doesn't seem to like Rusty because he mentioned gangs and now she thinks that he's working for them or something.
@Lexeya Would you be Rusty's master? :D Avery sounds like a great person for him?
Life's the limit ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LenHaert
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:28 pm

"Ah, i see" said the blindman to the deaf man.

lawl jk...

ill find someone to annoy...or maybe ill have her go to work...The radio station reaches far, so like...someone could have a radio on lawl. then she can make friends.
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lexeya on Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:37 pm

@LenHeart: Of course I can! :D

Lexeya
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby candykitten on Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:48 pm

So everyone knows: Nina and Drake are going to have a thing.

Momo will not be apart of it (which is my choice because I dont want them to fight over a man), but she is looking for someone; so if your interested in her let me know. A little warning though she is a romantic.
ImageImage

candykitten
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:03 pm

I'll go ahead and start Charm as a street cat. Maybe she'll get re-caught..... *eery music*

Edit: Of course, that'll be later.
Kick her ass, Misty! Show her who Ash's true lover is!

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lambie on Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:53 pm

If anyone wants to be Crystal's master let me know!

Lambie
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corpse of Ruin on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:57 pm

Dun dun dun... Drama is starting! Actually this is turning out to be a good rp.

Corpse of Ruin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:37 pm

Waiting for a spot to jump in. It'll come soon, I just know it! ^^

Aixulram
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:53 pm

..........walk into James and Kali......im cool with it. Or you could be an old friend of Kali's if you'd like. im totally okay with that, cuz i know how hard it is to find a spot to jump in. Corpse was epicly awesome and gave me an opening. =D ill do the same for you. <3

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:09 pm

Jumping in!

Aixulram
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corpse of Ruin on Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:11 pm

Yesh. Awesome like that... XD Lawl.

Corpse of Ruin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkest on Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:53 pm

hello all. Mind if I 'adopt' Life and Death? I don't even need to be caught up, since I just read everything. :)
"Did you know that you can donate one or all of your vital organs to the Aperture Science Self Esteem Fund for Girls? It's true!" - GLaDOS

Read

Darkest
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LenHaert on Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:27 am

@Darkest Well, since it seems like they've been abandoned, I don't see a reason why :) Since you just read a hundred-odd posts and stuff!

LenHaert
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkest on Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:06 pm

Thanks. I's easy to read so many posts when the story's so interesting :)
Quick question, though. Is there any ultimate goal? The characters are too good to not deserve a plot line.

Darkest
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:24 pm

lol i wonder why they where abandoned.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:06 pm

Okay! Uhm, I've been kinda busy, and I REALLY need to post, so if anybody could be kind enough to summarize what's been happening (in general) I'll get up a nice post! Thanks! By what's happening I mean someone who wants to be run into.(I'll read over everything, but I wanna get up a post ASAP so it would be nice to know now)
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkest on Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:11 pm

Oh, wow. I'm blind. My post is... Wow. I read a book after reading this rp, and I'm really bad with character names, so when I came back I read Jake's post as James's post. I'm going to go fix it now.

Also, don't be offended if I call you by your character's name. I have enough trouble keeping them straight. :)

Darkest
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corpse of Ruin on Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:11 pm

Basically, to sum up the goings on right now for people, Drake is in his house with the twin neko gals, James And Thorn and Life and Death are trying tp help out James who has just been mugged, Rusty and Avery are discussing things and walking around I think, uummm, Tabitha is bouncing around Jake's house, Crystal is with Charm... I think that's about it x.x Russet and Yuen are at Yuen's house... Uuhhh... I think that's it... If there's more that I missed, I'm sorry about that.

Corpse of Ruin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LenHaert on Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:17 am

Avery has been abandoned D: Unfortunately, Lexeya cannot continue RPing with us.
And TBH, I have NO idea why Life and Death have been abandoned - they just were overnight and I haven't even realized until Darkest asked me if they could adopt them!
As for the plot line...well, this is more go with the flow thing. I'm hoping that some awesome idea could come up to one of us as we go. So far its dealing with prejudice, becoming friends, trying to get a better life etc.

BTW Some Trivia facts on this RP. I actually got the idea for this from a Manga that I'm drawing - well, planning and drawing the pilot chapter. I might post a link to the Pilot Chapter when I actually finish it...And one question, is anyone opposed to me using some of the characters in the manga? Its only going to be posted on SmackJeeves and my personal website :) x

LenHaert
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!