Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Masters

Masters

a part of “Masters”, a fictional universe by LenHaert.

Among humans, there is another race living on Earth. They are much like you and me - they have jobs, families, a social life...but they can also be the pets and lovers of the rich. Which one are you - Master, Royale or an Alley Cat?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Masters”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Masters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lumana on Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:39 pm

Alright, two things I need to say.
1. I am going on a school trip and will be away from internet for 3 days. Please don't miss me too much and sorry for last minute, I got dates mixed up.
2. Aix, I would be more then happy to make a Master for Charm, but you'll just have to wait until I return. And heck, maybe I'll do something to adopt Thorn as well. After all, we have a master shortage right now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lumana
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkest on Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:25 am

@candy kitten, drake, and witerwolf - n case it wasn't clear from my post, Life and Death were asking you guys for directions. If you could just acknowledge them or something, that'd be great :)
"Did you know that you can donate one or all of your vital organs to the Aperture Science Self Esteem Fund for Girls? It's true!" - GLaDOS

Read

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Darkest
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lambie on Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:38 pm

I responded for you!

Lambie
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby draketemple on Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:41 pm

oh sorry i didnt realize

draketemple
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kamikirimusi on Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:48 pm

so, i was wanting to join this rp, but i wasn't sure if you were still accepting and i didn't know if this would count as a neko to start with and if not, i don't really know what or where to look for

Kamikirimusi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LenHaert on Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:43 am

@Kamikirimusi Well, you are welcome to join the RP. We're still accepting - as long as you follow the rules and have an awesome character! And it WOULD count as a neko as long as she has cat ears under that hat :) If you want to find more neko pictures, you can always Google 'neko' - you'll find lots of pictures to choose from. Or you could ask someone to draw a character for you. Or you could make a master :) x
Life's the limit ~

LenHaert
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:33 pm

Hey guys, Russet and yuen kinda need to get more involved in the RP.... Any suggestions?
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby candykitten on Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:47 pm

Wow I really don't know where to go from here, Kinda very stuck.
ImageImage

candykitten
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lumana on Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:16 pm

Well we kinda need winterwolf to finish what's going on currently :P

Anyways, I posted and sent in a master for Charm :P

Lumana
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kamikirimusi on Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:48 am

alright last question before i finish my characters, can a neko be a master as well?

Kamikirimusi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LenHaert on Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:29 am

@Kamikirimusi Unfortunately Nekos cannot be masters.

By-the-by. I won't be able to post until next Tuesday. I have shed load of homework to do that's due in Monday-Tuesday time so yeah, I'll definitely will try but its doubtful. Sorry guys xx

LenHaert
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lumana on Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:52 am

Just a thought. Since the character section of the RP is full, we should make a character OOC and post links to the sheets. That way we can access the people that don't show up in the IC area.

Lumana
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lambie on Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:00 pm

I waiting for Candykitten to post

Lambie
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkest on Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:56 pm

Unfortunately, I may stop posting. I already have, actually. School has been unexpectedly draining and this rp moves way to fast for me. I could maybe deal with it if there was some sort of goal, but I'm just not up to this type of rp now. Sorry for making the commitment and not following through. Maybe I'll come back later, but for now, by.

Pm me if anyone wants to take Life and Death. They're great and deserve to stay in the world.

Darkest
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amigamaru on Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:44 am

Hey all, And hey winterwolf :D i'd like to join this roleplay anything specialy needed? tough i prefer to be a neko but humans can be fun in a way also :D so tell wich one you need and you will probobly like my char i hope so when i made it ;P

Amigamaru
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amigamaru on Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:00 am

Hey i might try playing 2 chars dunno for sure tough :/ anyway i will be happy if you could answere to my two posts :)

Amigamaru
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lumana on Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:59 pm

Oh hey, sorry Ami. Len is gone until tuesday. But I am sure there is no problem with joining. I would have answered you sooner but I've been really busy. Go ahead and submit characters :P

EDIT:
Also if you guys can check this RP out http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/pheliosta-kingdom-on-the-edge/

It is a remake of an old RP I was in and it was fantastic when I played it. I would love it if you joined.

Lumana
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby candykitten on Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:47 pm

Ok guys I finally posted. Sorry it took so long, I didn't know what to post, and then before you know it school started. School takes up way to much time -_-;

candykitten
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LenHaert on Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:59 am

Hey, guys :)
Guess what, I'm back!
Is it just me, or is everyone busy with school these days?
Now I need to catch up....
@Amigamaru Right, of course you can join ^.^ I just checked the characters pending approval and I can see you made a neko. Just so you know, I'll accept it :) But if you want to make another character, it would be nice to get a couple of masters round here :)

Edit:
Just checked how many pages of RP I have to read. Dudes, you were busy while I was gone @.@ Can anyone summarize what has happened so I can catch up? Thanks x

LenHaert
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lumana on Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:33 am

James got mugged and got the crap beat out of him. Life and Death went with him to one of his houses but then the person playing life and death quit. I introduced jenna and James and Jenna met up at the Mall where they are now. Russten and Yuen went on a date and a small fight seems to be breaking out between Yuen and some guys who were making fun of Russet. Drake and the twins are currently being held hostage by some random crazed guy but I think they're about free of that. Thorn and Skylar are at Thorn's house and one of them is sewing and they were having a play fight. Charm is currently at Kei (My other character's house) where she has just recently come back from consiousness after she was assaulted by a gang that Kei rescued her from. Kei has just made her some dinner.

Lumana
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!