Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mercado Academy

Mercado Academy

a part of “Mercado Academy”, a fictional universe by Septemberism.

(ACCEPTING!)Mercado Academy is not just any Academy. It's an Academy for Teenagers With Superhuman Abilities, such as controlling an element, invisibility, mind reading, and more. You'll find here a big family.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mercado Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Mercado Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:34 pm

Yay! She will be rude to her and she will not like her at ALL, so be warned if she gives her a headache >:D
And we're all just a little insane...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:37 pm

Can you do that to someone if they don't have a physical body? O.o

Guess I'll just have to look up what exactly causes a headache.

OH and be warned should your chari lose control of their body for 2 and a half minutes and completely humiliates herself in public cuz my chari may or may not decide to possess her. mwa ha ha ha ha!

~M

((Also: I LUV Paramore. Thought I'd mention that))

"I laugh at funny things. I laugh in the face of danger. Therefore, danger has a funny face." ~ME <3
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." ~Groucho Marx

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:42 pm

:D Watch out, we got two paramore fans here!

And does your person have a brain? Lol, because she can hurt that XD

I'm pretty sure that we'll be able to block our tries of humiliation and pain every once and a while, if we see it coming that is. After all, they've both taken defense against others powers before right? Mine had...hehe. She focuses on her powers.

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:51 pm

Of course, I'm sure some pain-killers should do the trick, lols.

Just Kidding. This would be the second time Sammy has taken a Defense against other powers class so yes she should be able to block it usually. Of course, this means she knows about Alex's abilities, he he he.

~M

I gotta go, ^-^ adios for today everyone.

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:06 pm

Lol, I must sleep to, but shall be back in...17 hours! Lol, rough estimate with school and time difference...so I changed to hours!

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeggy on Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:29 pm

Yup, I like Paramore too ^-^ (I like most any music actually... hehe!)

And this RP is really getting fun! I love all your guys' charries and this is just SUPER exciting :3
I love the pace that the RP is moving, but I do want to tell you all that I am on the East Coast of the US (so I believe that is EST -5???) I'll be able to get on most every night, every other afternoon, and I'll now strive to at least check up in the mornings. Look at yall, already making me a better morning person! xD Jk, I'm not too bad. ;)

Jeggy
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:13 am

I feel a little left out because Alice's roommate hasn't replied back. :<
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shakoa on Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:30 am

Whoa, I missed a lot... OOC and in the RP. Wow.

I just have three things to say. 1) I'm on the EC too~ -5 = yes. 2) I love this role play. The random crowd was pretty great. If I was at work, and I didn't have 10 minutes before I got off, I'd reply now, but I don't see anyone online, so I don't think it matters. ^-^; 3) LOLJerseyShorewin. That is all.
http://danishakoa.deviantart.com/
ಠ_ಠ Look at my art and tell me I'm pretty.

Shakoa
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:42 pm

Ah, mist, I really love your character c:

Fallen
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:21 pm

Okay I'm double posting just so I hope someone reads this.
December and Damien need to stop posting between each other.
It's getting to the point that it's speed posting, and I dont think you should continue until other people post.
I dont find it to be particularly fun to have to read up on two people's posts back and forth consecutively :l.
And if it starts taking up one whole page :l...

I don't know I'm not the GM but that's my opinion, slow down basically, please?

Fallen
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shakoa on Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:48 pm

I'm sorry, really. It's kind of... like this. I don't know when I'll be able to post next, and it might not be for two days. I got off to go to sleep last night, and I had to read a whole page to catch up. It can't be... that bad... can it? I mean... getting on a role play is to read other people's posts, right? You could... post, but I'm not connecting username to character, so I'm trying to say this politely without making any hard feelings. We've all got to read it, or you could skip it. I feel kind of offended by what you said, just a bit, but not enough to really... do anything about it. What if you get to "speed posting" with someone? It's never bad when it's from the perspective of the person involved.

I'll stop and leave it be. Again, I'm sorry. I'll just... go to a different role play for a while.

Shakoa
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovelydivergence on Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:00 pm

just wanted to say I don't really mind if you're "Speed posting" because I kind of tend to do it sometimes too so I can't talk :P I'd also like to apologize for my lack of posts this afternoon because my soccer coach is a psychotic ass who thinks we need like 4 hour practices.

lovelydivergence
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGoddessReborn on Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:03 pm

hey, work is really kicking my ass right now so my posts will be slow..

its a little alarming that there was 3 pages of posts already.. its gonna be hell to keep up lol.

TheGoddessReborn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:29 pm

My posts are slow anyways...unfortunately they'll be just as slow tonight if not slower. My bitch Gov. teach gave a us a project to do in one night claiming that she had told us earlier but no one actually remembers her doing it, I have to finish that and study for a AP Biology test....*head hits keyboard* bb7t6. Sorry about that nonsense at the end there. My head hit my keyboard. AnyWAYS, I'll try to post later tonight, I'm really really sorry!

~M

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeggy on Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:31 pm

Well I don't think Damien and December were talking alone for very long at all, but I think we've come to some closer understanding? I hope?

And for those of you who can't post for a while, that's fine! Don't feel bad ;)
I, too, will be gone for a few days. I might be able to get a minute online, but for the mostpart I'll be gone Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Jeggy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:12 pm

hey everyone sorry i havent posted as of yet, trying to get caught up :)! I will prob be able to post once or twice a day seeing as I work alot... will post tonight :)

oh and I 'm very glad you like Ethan, Fallen :)
Elizabeth is awesome :) with the auramancy does she see them as colored or just variations in the energy?

mistsong99
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:49 pm

mistsong99 wrote:oh and I 'm very glad you like Ethan, Fallen :)
Elizabeth is awesome :) with the auramancy does she see them as colored or just variations in the energy?

Thank you ;o;
Well, with auramancy she sees people as they are, with colors around them. Like...outside of their body outlining them basically. They are colored, representing a mood and / or emotion. Then there are other things like sickness or what not which adds more colors to the aura in certain areas. I don't know if that was a proper answer to what you were asking ><;

Like ah...while empathy is basically you can feel whats around you, she sees it c:

Fallen
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeggy on Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:54 pm

@Machubi: Ahh! I just love Sammy! She's so funny~ (and british xD) ^o^ Nice writing. :) I only wonder, while the font if very pretty and certainly fits your writing and character, could you possibly make it larger at all? I don't have bad eyesight but it is quite small and I end up squinting (because I'm too lazy to copy/paste it into another document and change it. :3)

Jeggy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:25 pm

Ah yeah! I can't do it right now though because I put my computer away but I'll do it as soon as I can promise. Sorry about that! And thank you for the compliment.

~M

Again really sorry about that.

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ARPeck on Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:13 pm

Okay. Character has been added now all that's left is waiting for a good time to introduce 'im.

ARPeck
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!