Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mercado Academy

Mercado Academy

a part of “Mercado Academy”, a fictional universe by Septemberism.

(ACCEPTING!)Mercado Academy is not just any Academy. It's an Academy for Teenagers With Superhuman Abilities, such as controlling an element, invisibility, mind reading, and more. You'll find here a big family.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mercado Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Mercado Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeggy on Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:21 pm

:) Just jump in~!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jeggy
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:32 pm

I'm wondering if we should make the first classes start soon :0

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fallen
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Septemberism on Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:24 pm

Sorry I haven't posted. I admin rps in other websites and for those I have to create all the characters first, then people pick up a role. It's been taking up all of me free time. I'll make a post about classes starting soon.

Septemberism
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:25 pm

If you read my post, then you probably saw the true colors of Alex. Hehe, one who controls pain cannot be a good person.
And we're all just a little insane...

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shakoa on Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:45 pm

I like the idea of classes~ I'm still wondering how that will go, but it's hard to believe there is already over 70 posts on here.

... I am loving Alex. Her concept is just... wow. :3 Very cool concept. There are a lot of characters I like on here. I don't think there's a single one I don't like.

I co-admin some people's sites and admin my own website role plays too. It's pretty fun, even with all the work. Do you use a host board, like Invisionfree or Zetaboards, or do you make them from scratch? ;o
http://danishakoa.deviantart.com/
ಠ_ಠ Look at my art and tell me I'm pretty.

Shakoa
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Septemberism on Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:50 pm

I'm planning on making a daughter and son of founder and headmaster, Dyson Mercado. I'm going to play the chick, since I already thought her up haha.
Does anyone want to play the son? She's a senior, so he'll have to be younger.

Septemberism
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovelydivergence on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:29 pm

Lol at everything that happens when I take a night off to go shopping and mentally prepare myself for soccer :p

lovelydivergence
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SelcouthSkies on Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:32 am

Hi there! I was just wondering if I was still able to join?
"Let go of what kills you, and hold on to what keeps you breathing."

"There comes a time when the world gets quiet and the only thing left is your own heart. So you’d better learn the sound of it. Otherwise you’ll never understand what it’s saying."

"Follow me if I advance; Kill me if I retreat; Avenge me if I die."

SelcouthSkies
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:49 pm

hey shakoa, what would Tucker's primary emotion be as our characters meet?

mistsong99
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shakoa on Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:08 pm

Just a bunch of calm, happy, at ease, laid back... not sure if those classify as emotions, besides happy, but basically that. :)

Shakoa
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:45 pm

cool thanks! will post again soon :)

mistsong99
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Septemberism on Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:57 pm

SelcouthSkies wrote:Hi there! I was just wondering if I was still able to join?

Yes!

Septemberism
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ARPeck on Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:47 pm

Okay, so he talks to himself... and looks at life like some kinda game. Wanna be friends :P

ARPeck
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Septemberism on Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:09 pm

Hey, is anyone interested in making a child of the headmaster? I'm making one and I planned on him having two, but I don't want to play both. It would cause to much self interaction.

Septemberism
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ARPeck on Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:19 pm

'd be glad to actually

ARPeck
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Septemberism on Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:27 pm

ARPeck wrote:'d be glad to actually

Great! I already starting thinking up some ideas and a general family bio. I'll pm you so we can agree on some stuff and be on the same page.

Septemberism
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ARPeck on Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:35 pm

Okay, well apparently I need 10 posts before it'll let me.. don't know how long that'll take.

ARPeck
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ARPeck on Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:38 pm

ARPeck wrote:Okay, well apparently I need 10 posts before it'll let me.. don't know how long that'll take.

never mind. just finished.

ARPeck
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Septemberism on Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:11 pm

I pressed enter by accident right now. Ignore that one liner. I'm going to edit the post and add more.

Septemberism
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:05 pm

Shakoa wrote:... I am loving Alex. Her concept is just... wow. :3 Very cool concept.

:3 Why thank ya. It took me a bit to try to find a way to explain how she works and thinks. When I realized how many posts there were I thought I should do it soon.

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!