Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mercenaries of Varnin

Mercenaries of Varnin

a part of “Mercenaries of Varnin”, a fictional universe by ajemokid.

You have joined a clan and are now a warrior for hire. Maybe you wanted fame, fortune, woman, or maybe you were just to stupid to do anything else. You now fight monsters and beasts for money

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mercenaries of Varnin”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Mercenaries of Varnin

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ajemokid on Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:57 am

ohh i see :P

Edit: When I get off work in about an hour I'm going to make the first post and we can start. I'll add the places later as we go :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ajemokid
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:57 am

Hmm.... the way the Mission Board is set up reminds me an awful lot of Monster Hunter....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZenMon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ajemokid on Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:08 am

Damn Ive been caught XD

ajemokid
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:15 am

I guessed right? Sweet! This deserves donuts!!!!

-hands Aj a big box of donuts-

As long as the Lao Shan Lung doesn't show up, I think things will be ok! XD

ZenMon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ajemokid on Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:42 am

Yay donuts XD

lmao im evil but not that evil :P

ugh just got off night shift. So tired but must post =_=

ajemokid
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:52 am

Sweet! I already typed my intro post and I've saved it into a word Doc XD Been waiting for this for a while.

ZenMon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:23 am

Okay so since the leader for Clan 3 is evil and all, would it be okay to switch Cadell to Clan 2? I don't think his moral and kind heart could take doing evil things. Also this is now an advertisement for my forum(s).

So this first one is new and doing better than my last...it's called "Racing Death". Link:

roleplay/racing-death/

This one I made in sometime like April and no one put up characters. It says dead, but if you want to join I'll resurrect it. LINK!:

roleplay/a-past-far-off/

And don't feel pressured into joining, if you're already doing a lot of rp's and anymore would make you feel overwhelmed, you don't have to join, it's not like I'll be standing next to you holding a gun to your head. FEEL FREE TO JOIN AND PLEASE DO JOIN!!!! =D
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:28 am

Side note: And if you do join "A Past Far Off", don't freak out if you see double applications for one "Lizette Helling" and dos "Aldrick". The story behind that is I got tired of waiting for people to join that I abandoned them, not knowing how to get rid of the rp, and so I didn't put them up for adoption and now I don't know how to get the back, sooo.....there you go. Hope you join!

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:53 am

I'd love to Fredalice, but I can't really. Too many already. I wish you good luck though!

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ajemokid on Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:41 pm

Stupid body and its need for sleep. >.< I fell asleep on keyboard. Im so so sorry all. Making first post right now! >.<

Edit: The first post is up!! We have started! *Balloons and confedy fall down*

ajemokid
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:44 pm

Yay my post that I've been waiting for so long to post has been posted! Woohoo!

ZenMon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:13 pm

oh, and aj, i was wondering about a couple things.

Are all the clans in the same country?

And I wanna make a hideout!!! Think you could make a places thread, and I'll describe the Clan Vortex base?

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirk on Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:36 pm

I like confetee
I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who You are. - Mewtwo

Some men are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them. -Ed Howe

The first requisite of immortality is death. - Stanislaw J. Lec

Sirk
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ajemokid on Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:41 pm

Good Idea Timmay! Just made it lol I'm having trouble finding place pics anyway >.<

ajemokid
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:01 am

Again the shadows, they do twist,
Around the demon's torn left wrist.
Again, the darkness it is found,
In the demon's heart unbound.

Let innocence and kindness within,
Resist these dark coffers of sin.
Let the fight once more be met,
The boy to fight off a demon's debt.

Kimar is finished. ^.^
Verdant plains and cold dark night. I have nothing more but silence.

Alasund
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ajemokid on Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:39 am

*Claps* So many poets amongst us :3

I love your character btw Nicely done. It looks like Clan Vortex is just full of loonies. I love it! XD

ajemokid
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:48 am

Well aj when you put me, Timmay and Alasund together. What do you expect?

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:25 am

Tabris wrote:Well aj when you put me, Timmay and Alasund together. What do you expect?

Last time Timmay and I were together you had two almost opposites.... And they were actually completely sane.=P

Alasund
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:32 am

XD Yes but since then, Tims has been in Children. That's enough to make anyone loose their minds.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:24 am

I keep hearing about Children, I'll have to go see it, to understand all the references made to it...XD

Alasund
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!