Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mercenaries of Varnin

Mercenaries of Varnin

a part of “Mercenaries of Varnin”, a fictional universe by ajemokid.

You have joined a clan and are now a warrior for hire. Maybe you wanted fame, fortune, woman, or maybe you were just to stupid to do anything else. You now fight monsters and beasts for money

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mercenaries of Varnin”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Mercenaries of Varnin

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:14 am

Alasund! Dreamless told me about you :3 I wanna become a mentor too, but i'm gonna work on my writing a bit first. Anyway Hiya!

Well who doesn't wanna stalk me? I mean really.

Sorry Maci, it's just, I didn't wanna be a leader and I gotta uphold my traditions of stalking Tims. Can't leave him on his own. Poor little ghosty :(

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:29 am

Tabris wrote:Alasund! Dreamless told me about you :3 I wanna become a mentor too, but i'm gonna work on my writing a bit first. Anyway Hiya!

Hai! Dreamless mentioned that, and I might even think about helping you personally.(Have you got a Mentor already? I think I remember you posting in the 'Mentor Workshop' thread but... Can't be sure. >.<)

Anyways, good to see there's interested users out there who want to become Mentors, 'tis not an easy job, and there aren't that many of us ATM. ^_^
Verdant plains and cold dark night. I have nothing more but silence.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alasund
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:35 am

Nah, I don't have my own Mentor. I've been slowly teaching myself, although Prose helped me a bit and Statement is helping me with description. But apart from that, mainly self taught from experience. I don't think I posted in the Workshop thread, not sure, I might have done. I haven't had much sleep so my brain isn't really working this morning, not to mention the 2 hour Maths exam I just came back from.

I understand it's not an easy job, but I want to work at it! I've taught quite a few people various things before, I was a Mentor on Youtube and taught people how to "Hack", it's a loose term for editing a pokemon game and making your own series out of it. So yeah...I enjoy helping people. Which is why I wanna become a Mentor. Aw, how many of there are you? :3 I saw some posts on RPG Academy.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ajemokid on Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:02 am

Lol don't mind me I'm just popping in to say good morning ^_^

Now off to make my villain :P

ajemokid
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:17 am

Tabris wrote:Nah, I don't have my own Mentor. I've been slowly teaching myself, although Prose helped me a bit and Statement is helping me with description. But apart from that, mainly self taught from experience. I don't think I posted in the Workshop thread, not sure, I might have done. I haven't had much sleep so my brain isn't really working this morning, not to mention the 2 hour Maths exam I just came back from.

I understand it's not an easy job, but I want to work at it! I've taught quite a few people various things before, I was a Mentor on Youtube and taught people how to "Hack", it's a loose term for editing a pokemon game and making your own series out of it. So yeah...I enjoy helping people. Which is why I wanna become a Mentor. Aw, how many of there are you? :3 I saw some posts on RPG Academy.

No, you didn't, my mistake. Just checked back through, and while there's several names very similar, you didn't post. >.> Sorry, got a bit mixed up...(LOL, I haven't had much sleep either, and it does show!!)

Hey, and as long as your willing, and enjoy, helping people, you'll get their eventually.^.^ Ten exactly at the moment on the Blue team, plus two Admin's that occasionally help when they've the time. Mostly it's just the ten. Which, for a community of over 35,000 seems somewhat inadequate, but we manage.(That's 3,500 people each....=P) If there's something in particular you need help with or just want to talk about what could be improved, I'm happy to help.^.^(<----Dreamless infected me with this smiley. You can blame her for my plethora of uses for it. >.>)

Alasund
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:48 am

Aj, I don't mind, whatever works for you. In the end, everything's your call right? :P

Everything should work out for...... LOVE AND PEACE!!!!!!

And I'm gonna continue my work on the monster thing. Any tips on how to make it fancy would be appreciated.

ZenMon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:03 am

OOO I can do fancy. Such as, useless fonts/graphics. I did the front page. *wears nerdy glasses*

Fancy

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:48 am

I have made my decision i shall...

Wait nevermind, it would seem like an asshole move to leave spud by himself. And Tab, i understand what you mean.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:19 pm

When's this thing gonna get rollin'! I'm itching for merc werk! (I made a funny)

ZenMon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:23 pm

Aj if you want get it started. Me and Tims' charries will Pawn you all later!

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ajemokid on Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:01 pm

Fear not we will be starting by the marrow. (morning) I still got to add the places, mission board and what not. I'm So So So sorry its taking so long. I am a noob at MAKING rps. D:

Also it has to my attention that some assistant GMs are having problems with who is in what clan. *Looks down* So I've added a Clan part to the character skeleton. I'm really sorry to inconvenience you all but could you update your profiles with that Clan part. I would really appreciate it.

ajemokid
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:06 pm

>.< I'm the only assistant GM. Wait..is there another?

But yes! I need to know who's on what team because some fail to state it in the background. Also, new characters join and don't say in the OOC what clan they want to be in. *sighs* So yeah, please :3

Marrow Morrow.

Good Morrow Cousin and all that Shakespear malarkey. Trust me...I did too many essays on him.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirk on Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:44 pm

I was wondering if i could create a character in clan 1
I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who You are. - Mewtwo

Some men are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them. -Ed Howe

The first requisite of immortality is death. - Stanislaw J. Lec

Sirk
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ajemokid on Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:27 pm

Yeah sure :3 there still one spot open but it might be a few hours until I get to it. I got to go get some sleep soon.

ajemokid
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:45 pm

sorry about my absence. Hello Alasund! Been FOREVER!!!!

I'm debating what kind of angle to take with my charry. I'm most talented with slightly sadistic people, but... I also enjoy an energetic, enigmatic fireball of spontaneity! idk. I shall resume meditating...

huu~uuuuuummm...

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:49 pm

XD You didn't comment on the fact I stalked you. Aw well! Does meditation help? ._. *pokes Timmay*

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:07 pm

Welcome back Tim!

I don't mean to interrupt your meditation but could you point me in the direction of the Grail?

ZenMon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:10 pm

lol sorry Tabbs!
I read all four OOC pages at once and the fact you stalked me (Strangely) lost it's strange nature as I went on reading. lol, if that even makes sense

But YAY!!! We get to be on the same team! Got ideas for Clan names?

Oh, and guys... Another complication for me to deal with has just risen it's head. My niece may have to go to the ER and if so, I'll need to go over to my bros house and watch my nephew.
I'll take my laptop and try to do ~everything I still need to do~ but 3 year olds are CRAZY!

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:21 pm

Hm...The Ghost Busters? XD I joke. Well...what could we call it...we're both insane so...we might be able to come up with something together. Although, I like Maci's idea of Clan Sacrifice.

Oh btw...enjoy the present I left. On top of the wardrobe there's a mutilated body of Jimmy

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamlessDesire on Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:55 pm

ajemokid wrote:@Alasund De'astio: Theres no hurry. itll still be a day or two before we can start.

@Maci-Care: lmao XD I love how Tabbs is stalked so much.

@spudjohnson: If it comes down to it i'll make a third character just for your team. ;D I still got to make the main bad guy lol

EDIT: @ spudjohnson: Do you want me to go ahead and aprove your new character and add him to your team? Or wait if he is needed?

Hehe, I can always bounce to where I am needed ^.^. And hey, I am going to be busy until tomorrow afternoon! Sorry all! Feel free to start without me, I shall catch up =P.

On another note. ALASUND! You took too long -.-. Your on guilt! /forced!. <.< >.>.... I will burn the books otherwise....

♪♫Whether if-its for the light, or if-its for the dark. Here I stand, my head held high. ♫♪

DreamlessDesire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!