Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mercenaries of Varnin

Mercenaries of Varnin

a part of “Mercenaries of Varnin”, a fictional universe by ajemokid.

You have joined a clan and are now a warrior for hire. Maybe you wanted fame, fortune, woman, or maybe you were just to stupid to do anything else. You now fight monsters and beasts for money

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mercenaries of Varnin”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Mercenaries of Varnin

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamlessDesire on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:21 pm

Because of three things!
1: Yesh I stalked you. That, and it did actually seem amusing. (Notice by my random chants.... xD)
2: I remembered the PM, and I came to free time seeing that I could manage it.

3:
ajemokid wrote:Well....this isnt a good sign,,,

I will never stand hearing words of doubt coming from a creator.

On a side 4th note. AJ's avatar is just cute ^.^

♪♫Whether if-its for the light, or if-its for the dark. Here I stand, my head held high. ♫♪

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DreamlessDesire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:24 pm

AJ! I wanna be on Timmay's clan. Can you put me there then Spudjohnson can have clan two's leader, just remove the name and let him do it. I don't wanna be a leader anyway.

EDIT: Well then Dreamless....

WELCOME TO HELL!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:28 pm

GACK!!! Just submitted a profile. I'll edit it then.

ZenMon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ajemokid on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:29 pm

On it Tabbs :D I didnt see there was a page two already :P

Edit Johnson your now leader of clan 2 If you still want to be that is :P
Last edited by ajemokid on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ajemokid
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamlessDesire on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:31 pm

@ Tabby: No.... No I am pretty sure i joined Guilt... xD

Fun shuffle! ^.^

DreamlessDesire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ajemokid on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:36 pm

lolz! That you did X3

Well....this isnt a good sign,,,
and i shall never say those words again :P

ajemokid
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:42 pm

I'll take it if it's still ok, and I can just edit it. Or I could just assimilate myself into another clan. Whatever works for you guys.

ZenMon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ajemokid on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:44 pm

Yeah thats fine ^_^ all you need to do is name your clan and its yours :D

ajemokid
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:51 pm

It is edited, and if you'd like more detail, I'll supply it.

ZenMon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ajemokid on Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:00 pm

It awesome Love the ap ^_^

Mirage Clan it is! ^.^

ajemokid
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:05 pm

I'll make my character tomorrow if not, after Tims has done his :D Now I get to serve the all-mighty Timmay and fight to the death with him. Maci, be good to Spud!

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:06 pm

Woo hoo! I'm glad to be a part of this :D

Sadaharu approves as as well, and if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go to the hospital to mend my broken skull.

ZenMon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ajemokid on Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:06 pm

Oh god. I hope your ok D:

ajemokid
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:16 pm

Nah, I'm kidding, it's from the Anime that I'm using for my avatar. Gintama, if you're interested.

ZenMon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ajemokid on Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:18 pm

Oh i see. I <3 anime, I WILL check it out X3

ajemokid
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamlessDesire on Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:22 pm

Now, since there is magic threading in the story, time to create an odd fantasy type warrior... With a really really big sword... xD..

DreamlessDesire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:24 pm

Gintama is one of the most funniest Animes ever made. I am in love with Okita and Hijikata. Well mainly the whole of the Shinsengumi! I also love Kamui, mainly because he's bad ass.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ajemokid on Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:25 pm

Lmao awesome! Go for it >XD

ajemokid
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:34 pm

Okita was the guy who randomly had the rocket-launcher right? He was awesome. And he was always trying to blow Hijikata up.

And I like the leader of the Shinsengumi, Isao Kondo. And how he's wildly pursuing Shinpachi's sister

And I like Taizo. And his indestructible glasses.

ZenMon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamlessDesire on Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:45 pm

So... There is a lot of tall fast people, and my person will be short, slow, and insanely strong.. Talk about comic relief? What is up with these clans... xD

DreamlessDesire
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!