Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Missing Pieces

Missing Pieces

a part of “Missing Pieces”, a fictional universe by Scra.

WARNING - This has very touchy subjects: Bullying, thoughts of suicide, abuse, and etc. If this isn't something you wish to be a part of don't join.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Missing Pieces”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Missing Pieces

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hazardous on Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:28 pm

Hi there! Seeing as how nobody else has reserved it yet, or is competing for it yet, may I reserve the role of The Player? The Cafe shares the name of the roleplay, Missing Piece. //rushes to find something to entertain you

Ah, here we go!

I'm not sure what my FC will be yet! I'll be back when I think of one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hazardous
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:09 pm

@ KOKIA - FEELS! SO MUCH FEELS! BEAUTIFUL FEELS!

Thank you, I like the skelly too~

I shall cherish this sticker for forever( つ゚Д゚)つ

TUMBLR IS EVIL! THEY POST BEAUTIFUL PICTURES OF THE MOST PAINFUL ANIMES AND MANGAS JUST TO MAKE YOU CRY!!!

AND WHY DO YOU KEEP CHANGING YOUR ICONS INTO SUCH MAGNIFICENT PICS?!

@ ShykKedid - OMGISH PILGRIM!!!!! ~ OMGISH SHELDON AGAIN!!!!

Sure go ahead( ^▽^) But with the FC, I wouldn't really recommend it for the Prep role. I would recommend you finding a new one.

@ Check Mate - Thank You (●´∀`●)But of course there were others who made the skelly beautiful, not just me.(っ⌒‿⌒)っ

@ moahi- Moahi! Of course you can~

....I don't know how to feel about that gif?! XD

@ X-Ray- OMG!!!!!! Calvin & Hobbes!!!!! YES! YES! YES! PERFECTION! Yes you may reserve the spot!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scra
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:13 pm

WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU GUYS DOING?! WHY ARE ALL YOU CHARACTER SHEETS SO CREATIVE AND BEAUTIFUL?!

Seriously! I have looked over all your character sheets and they look A M A Z I N G!

Scra
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:35 pm

Now I just have one problem: I'm falling in love with Feyblue's character. No really, I am seriously excited for her biography to be out (secretly fangirling in my head)
@Feyblue- Sorry I just felt like I had to say this. I swear I will be over the moon when your sheet is finished. Nice competing with you!

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hazardous on Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:07 am

Bleh, I don't know why I'm having so many issues with finding a faceclaim. I've narrowed it down to two, actually. Which would you guys rather see? Haru-

or Nagisa-

Whoever gets most votes by the time I get up in the morning I'll choose. ┐('~`;)┌ Since I'll be roleplaying with you all anyway, and I can't decide one way or another, I'll leave it up to those who answer, if that's okay.

*edit*

Scratch that. I've decided on Haru for my faceclaim. I think I'd rather go for handsome~
Last edited by Hazardous on Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hazardous
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:23 am

//randomly pops up again out of no where

*whispers*

Haru.

//leaves again
ImagexImagexImagexImagex
ImagexImagexImagexImage
GO | ON
TELL | ME | HE
ISNT | BEAUTIFUL

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KOKIA on Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:07 am

@Scra-ie Scra ||

I'M SORRY! THERE'S SO MANY BEAUTIFUL PICTURES ON TUMBLR AND RPG IS TELLING ME I CAN ONLY CHOOSE ONE FOR AN ICON! WE MUST DESTROY THIS TUMBLR BEAST BEFORE IT TAKES OVER PICTURE FOLDERS ON PEOPLES COMPUTERS!

Umm... Y-Yes.... I'm glad you like the icons. ;3; This is my last one I'm choosing. I swear.

-------

OMG! Everyone's CS's are looking awesomesauce already! I took a look this morning with my stalker skills at everyone's CS's and I just... I just.... *HANDS OUT SHINY GOLDEN STICKERS TO EVERYONE* :3 :3 :3

As for myself, I shall continue my journey with Sakura <--- sneak a peak. Improve your stalker skills, as well. after school today. :D

Sayonara! ^-^
ImageImage

KOKIA
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:30 am

After reading the rules another three times (I must be going blind or something because it was RIGHT THERE) I have FINALLY FOUND IT!

Missing Piece Cafe.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:56 am

@Moahi

Good competing with you, too. Sadly, I'm nowhere near as good at formatting as you, it seems. WHY CAN'T MY BIO BE AS PRETTEH AS YOURS?! T_T

...Also, nice avi. I've always really loved Mei Misaki's character design. I really need to watch Another sometime. @_@

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:13 am

@KOKIA - YESH DONE WITH TUMBLR!BURN IT TO THE GROUND
Too late for that, Tumblr has already taken over my computer and download folder with useless BUT BEAUTIFUL pictures!

@ Cheshire _Girl - GOOD JOB! I KNEW YOU WOULD FIND IT! XD

Scra
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:16 am

All these comments!!! I'm so looking forward to getting home now, so I can check out all the pretty characters x3. I'm gonna start on my boy as soon as I'm home!... And as soon as I pick a FC. XD
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Andrew Biersack owns my ❤
But Brendon Urie borrows it sometimes.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:27 am

I would like the Jock of Missing Piece Cafe, FC might me I think Sosuke form Free! I will be with an outline quickly XD

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:42 am

Happy dance!

I too am obsessed with beautiful things on tumblr...

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:45 am

@ InakoUchiha - Do you know how much I love you right now XD

I had based the role on himXD Go ahead.

Scra
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:03 pm

Whee! Finally finished Misaki's bio! I hope you all like it - even if it might not get accepted, since apparently roles in this thread work like being an immortal.

*draws broadsword and points it at Moahi*

(JK your character looks awesome. XD)

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KOKIA on Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:46 pm

GUESS WHO'S HOME! ヽ(⌐■_■)ノ♪♬

@Gentlemiss || You've... pretty much summed up what I've been thinking all day. :3 I can't wait to get home and look at all the comments and characters. ^-^

K.... Imma go work on my character now. c: Just thought I'd drop in to say hello.

KOKIA
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Check Mate on Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:25 pm

Hey Guys
Sorry that Mei isnt finished. Some school came up but Ill try my best tommorow~!
and add stuff throughout the day
ImageImage

Check Mate
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:44 pm

Guess who chose a face claim?

Mahiro Fuwa from -ignore this... I should pay more attention to where I'm posting things! xD-!

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:58 am

@Feyblue
Woah there.
Your character sheet is so detailed, can I call you Senpai from now on?

I've been working on mine while rushing at revision at the same time, so give me some time...

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:01 am

Ooh. Princess Bride reference. Classy. :3

As for detail, well... I sort of splurge on that out of habit, since I've been writing for fun for several years. XD I don't feel like all of the things I say are strictly necessary a lot of the time, and I kinda go overboard on occasion, but I still do it anyway just because describing things in detail and all that is fun to me. :3

As for giving you some time, take as long as you need. I'm probably gonna go back through Misaki's bio and make some revisions myself. XD

...Also, you may call me senpai if you like, although that's a little formal for my tastes, and probably a bit of an overstatement of my abilities as a writer. XD But thank you anyway. ^_^

Feyblue
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!