Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Moon Wolf Chronicles~ Dawn of a Hero

Moon Wolf Chronicles~ Dawn of a Hero

a part of “Moon Wolf Chronicles~ Dawn of a Hero”, a fictional universe by dawnfire07.

In Aurora Forest the six wolf tribes are in danger. the tribes will soon find a powerful pup. Will she be their only hope?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Moon Wolf Chronicles~ Dawn of a Hero”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Moon Wolf Chronicles~ Dawn of a Hero

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krypt on Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:28 pm

Okari slowly trudged back to the tribe, shattered. As he layed down, away from the group, he held back his tears. Bane had been like a father figure to him, the father he had never had. He had only known him for a short time, a little more than a fortnight, but in that time, he had become more than just a mentor. A true role model, that is what he was. And there was nothing Okari could do to get rid of his grief, no one to blame, nothing to hunt down for revenge. It was all his fault. He shouldv'e been more diligent in his training, so he would have been strong enough to rescue his friends without Bane, who had walked into the face of certain death, and hadn't made it back.
He felt his eyes become wet. A father and a mother gone, in just a month. When would his time come?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Krypt
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:27 am

It was morning already. I went over to Okari and shook him. " I'm sorry about Bane, Okari. Let's go to the ice cavern. You seemed really excited about it the other day." Okari got up relucantly and followed me to the ice cavern. We explored for a while, and Okari seemed a tad bit better. We got into a play fight since we started to get bored. Unfortunately, while we were playing, I crashed against the wall and broke some of the crystals. The cavern trembled and started to collapse. The roof was falling fast, and i knew only one of us had the time to get out. "Okari." I thought. " He's too important to lose, and he deserves to live more. My entire family is dead and Okari still has a sister to look after. Siel would be heartbroken if Okari died. No one will miss me. Besides, I got us into this mess, and if I can't save myself I'm saving Okari. I pushed Okari through the small gap leading outside, and the last thing I heard was Okari screaming my name, before the roof collapsed and everything went black.
ImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krypt on Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:55 am

"Silver...? Silver! No!" Okari screamed, as he watched the ground collapse beneath him. He started digging furiously at the ice, as if he could just dig right through to the center of the Earth, if that ment saving her. He wasn't about to lose someone else. He seemed to be making little progress. Should he go back for help...? What if Silver comes out when he is gone...and the last time he brought someone to help, well, he died. No, he had to figure a way to get her body out. Wait, what was he thinking, not just her body, her soul to. She had to still be alive, she had to! He began to push some of the larger pieces of ice from the surface, to ease the weight of the pile of roof on Silver. Then he looked for the softer snow, and that is what he started digging through. At last, her found her paw, and from there he uncovered her head. "Silver...?" he asked slowly, hoping against hope that she would reply.

Krypt
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:45 pm

"Okari?" i asked weakly. I could barely see anything and my heart was beating slowly. I remember being dragged somewhere by Okari and being fed herbs by a reddish wolf. I remembered hearing Sunlight saying something about a Healer in the tribes, and that they healed the injured wolves in the tribe. "Is this one of the Healers?" i thought. I saw her tell Okari something. It must have been good news because Okari looked relieved. I started to feel sleepy, so i relaxed and took a nap.

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krypt on Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:14 pm

Okari tried to squeeze more information out of the healer, but she was determined not to tell him much on Silver's condition. As she shooed him away, he took one last look at Silver before leaving her domain. A little disheartened, but at the same time happy that he had been able to save his friend, Okari decided to go find something to get his mind off his worries. Okari's first choice of course was to go have a chat with his sister, since she always was bubbly enough to brighten his day. Finding her alone, which was rare, he came and sat by her.
"So Siel, what's going on? Why arn't you with Dakota and Rihanna?" Okari asked, refrencing her two friends.
"They get boring sometimes...and uh...I was busy." Siel started, looking uneasy.
"You, busy? That's a laugh. Doing what?" Okari asked with a grin.
"Well...uh...I wanted it to be suprise...since you have been kind of a downer lately and stuff...well I got you this rock." she said quickly, pointing to a smooth pebble in front of her.
"A rock...? Well it's a very nice rock..." Okari started, trying to make out if she was being sincere. She normally wasn't the gift giving type.
"Oh I knew it, I knew it! You don't like it. I shouldv'e gotten the mushroom. You probably hate me." Siel said, starting to cry.
"No no, it's a very...nice rock. It's so colorful and smooth. See? I'll keep it with me and think of you." Okari said quickly, believing that she was genuinely crying. He picked up the rock with his mouth to prove his point.
"Bu-but no one can see it if it is in your mouth..." she sputtered, her eyes still wet.
"Well...uh, where do you want me to carry it?" Okari asked awkwardly, wondering how a wolf was supposed to hold a rock.
"Well I was thinking on your head. Everyone can see it there, and you will always think of me!" she said, instantly brightening up. She took the rock from his mouth with hers and placed it on top of his head. It was awfully heavy and hard to balance for Okari, but Siel said "There, it looks perfect!"
"Uh, really? I feel kind of goofy." Okari said, a little ashamed.
"Well...you don't have to wear it...I just thought" she said, her face becoming depressed again.
"No, I like it! What was I thinking, it's perfect! I'll wear it all the time." Okari responded quickly, not wanting to fail her.
"You mean it?" Siel asked hopefully.
"Of course I do."
"Oh thank you brother! I love you!" she said ecstatically, and ran off into the thicket.
Okari meanwhile carefully balanced the rock on his head, and feeling satisfied that he had made his sister's day, he walked back to the tribe. If only he had stayed around a little longer, he would have heard three wolf pups laughing their heads off in the bushes that Siel had disapeared into.

Krypt
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:45 pm

I woke up, only to find Sunlight beside me with worry in her eyes. She let out a relieved sigh. "Thank goodness you're awake!" I tried to stand up, but instantly felt a shooting pain in my leg and almost fell to the ground. Thankfully, Sunlight caught me. "Woah! You really shouldn't try walking alone. Blood Rose said you couldn't walk for a few days until your leg healed. She is the wolf that fed you herbs, not to mention she is also the healer." I insisted that I could walk fine, but she wouldn't budge. So I said I would go walk without her help. As I expected, her worry for me overcame the fact that she knew I shouldn't be walking. When we got outside we saw Okari heading toward us while trying to balance a rock on his head. It took all my willpower not to laugh at his now hilarious appearance. " Um, Okari? Why do you have a rock on your head?" I asked. " Favor from Siel."he responded. I sweatdropped(anime style). "You do realize that shes not too young to pull pranks, right?" i asked. Okari went red with embarrassment. "Hey you!" I heard a voice behind me yell. I turned around and saw the wolf that had fed me herbs, or, Blood Rose. "I thought i told you to keep her in the den, sunlight!" she yelled again. I, as usual, jumped to my friends defence. " It doesn't matter what you told her! I would have gone outside even without her anyway! You think I would have liked being stuck inside a den for days?" I said with a defiant glare. "If that broken leg doesn't heal right you might never walk again!" she responded. " Well then, I guess i'll have to enjoy my last days of walking as much as i can won't i?" I walked away from Sunlight and stood straight. Another shot of pain came to my leg, but I stood my ground, refusing to be held down by this wolf. Blood Rose looked shocked, and just then Stormy Sky walked into the scene. " She's a special one isn't she? Even Sanse sensed it." he told her." Then he looked at us. " Well, I suppose i'll have to let you go without punishment, since you'll disobey my orders and sneak around camp anyway. Just don't push it okay?" he said as he stalked off. Me and Sunlight cheered. "Well lets go to the snow piles and I'll watch you guys. This leg is killing me." Sunlight laughed. Then we walked off to the snow piles.

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krypt on Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:37 pm

As Okari ditched the rock on the ground, feeling quite naive that he had thought his sister wouldn't pull something like that. She wasn't that much younger after all. Following them with a slighly stiff neck, Okari looked for the best pile of snow: one that was nice and large, had soft snow, and looked like it would explode when he landed on it. Picking one that was stragically placed next to Sunlight, he climbed up on a rather tall rock, occasionally slipping on the icy stone. Icy conditions were so annoying sometimes. When he got up on top of the stone, he realized it seemed much higher than it had when he was on the ground. Pushing the dizzyness out of his head, he yelled down to Sunlight, whose back was turned, "Hey Sunlight!", so that she turned. After he saw that she was facing him, he jumped, plummeting into the snow below, making a powder explosion. All over Sunlight. Satisfied as he saw the shivering white pile, he finished his sentence "I was just telling you to look out", before trotting a few paces away so that he would have a headstart lest she try to pursue him.

Krypt
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:25 pm

I watched as Sunlight turned red and prepared to lunge. Unfortunately for her, a wolf chose that moment to howl. I recognized it as Sanse's howl, and figured that he was calling another meeting.I have been here only for about a week, but it seemed he called a lot of meetings, even if they were only for important things. We walked over, with me padding alongside a very unhappy Sunlight, and found a huge mob of wolves. Most of the adults were at the back with us, so we squeezed our way through. I froze when we got to the front. The black wolf! Sunlight gasped while Okari let out a low growl. The black wolf looked at us and gained an amused face when his eyes reached a growling Okari, though it wasn't a laughing amused. " We have finally caught the murderous wolf that had been set loose into the woods. He was attempting to murder a pup from the Eternal Snow tribe but we captured him and brought the pup to its tribe." Sanse announced. I hardly paid attention to him as he described how they caught him and assigned some elite fighters to guard the wolf. I couldn't help but notice that he looked at me with a evil gleam in his eye, as if he knew something I didn't.........

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krypt on Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:41 pm

Okari's feeling of victory of Sunlight were soon shattered as he saw that murderous wolf from before. Feeling a low growl bubble up in his throat, he released it, only to swallow it as the wolf stared him down. As Sanse spoke again, the stress was slightly lifted from his mind, for it made Okari remember that other wolves were around. He would have to go through all of them before he got to him, Sunlight, and Silver Moon. Noticing a slight change in Silver's complexion as the wolf shifted his gaze to her, Okari asked if she was alright. Then, turning to the wolf, a puff of bravery came upon him. "Get lost, creep." Okari growled again, partially in defence of Silver and partly because he hated this wolve's entire being. Plus he was surrounded with wolves that would, probably, protect him if this murder tried anything.

Krypt
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:30 pm

Okari!" I jumped as I heard a high-pitched voice screech.We all turned and saw a golden wolf like Sunlight running at Okari. She rammed into him and tried to lick his nose, but he avoided it. She looked disappointed, but quickly recovered her cheery face. "How's the cutest wolf doing?" she asked while walking forward. "Great." he shakily replied as he backed up and hid behind me. The golden wolf gave me a look of total hate and made me feel awkward, so i moved to the side and watched as Okari ran for his life with his tail between his legs. "Wait!"the wolf called out after him. She sighed, then she turned to us. "Oh, hey Sunlight. I didn't notice you there!" she said in a cheery tone I could tell was fake. " Hi Golden Cry." Sunlight replied in a bitter tone. The two then just stared at each other smiling, making the scene all the more awkward. Once Golden Cry stalked off, Sunlight jokingly suggested we find Okari before Golden Cry did and forced him to be her mate. "So that was Golden Cry..." I thought. We split up and searched the woods for him, which we no longer had to fear since the black wolf had been captured. I found him at the river and laid down beside him. "Okari," I started out, " do you like Golden Cry?" I questioned him.

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krypt on Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:05 pm

"Er...wh-why are you asking? I-I guess as a friend...but not like like, you know? I think..." Okari stuttered as she asked him, purely because of the ackward unexpectedness of the question. He recalled that only just a few minutes ago, Golden Cry had tackled him and given him a lick across his face, and started chatting away how wonderful he was. He admitted that it kind of boosted his ego hearing her talk, but he just hoped his fur wasn't sticking up after she licked him, which is why he came to the river to check. He wondered where she was now...he had kind of told her he would be right back...not that he really planned on going back. Call him a jerk or whatever you want, but he was too...nervous?...to go back there. "So...how is Sunlight, she still mad at me from that snow incident?" Okari asked quickly after his last sentence, trying to change the subject to that he could restore his composure.

Krypt
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:58 pm

"Mad? That's an understatement." i snorted. The next few days went by with the usual routine. Had some practice sessions, played, Okari got pranked by his sister, and so on and so on. What bothered me was the nightmares about black wolf i had. He always murdered a different wolf, with me unable to help them, and then he would always tell me the same thing. "You'll never know. You're too much of a coward. The Chosen One? Hah! You'll never find out pup." It ended with his laugh. I woke up in the middle of the night. I thought about it and made my decision. I was going to see the black wolf. I snuck out of the den and just when I was almost there, a voice rang out. "Silver Moon?" I slowly turned my head, and saw two unconscious elite wolves, and straight in the middle, was the black wolf. "The names Shadow." He growled threateningly.

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krypt on Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:37 pm

Those next few days were quite interesting for Okari, contrary to Silver's days. For the rest of the day during the Golden Cry incident, Okari had to avoid Sunlight, and by doing so he almost missed dinner. The next day, Sunlight had planned a nice revenge on him with the help of Siel, and involved snow, a tree, and a very angry wolf. No more detail required. The following day, Golden Cry found him, somehow managed to drag him off, and began to nag about why he never came to visit her, which he mostly zoned out during. But as soon as she licked his face again he snapped back to reality, and found an excuse to leave her again. Now at the present night, Okari had had trouble sleeping. Tossing and turning, he suddenly found peace, in the form of a dream. It was that same, sillohette wolf that he had dreamed of almost a month ago. But as he was approaching her once more, eager to finally see her face, a voice from outside the cave woke him up, followed by a growl. "Stupid guards can't let me sleep without making noise" Okari grumbled, before rolling over and falling back asleep.

Krypt
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:18 pm

"They're not dead if that's what you think. And I'm not a murderer either." The black wolf narrowed his eyes as he said the last part. " How could you not be? You killed a wolf and tried to kill a pup!" I yelled. I know I shouldn't make him angry, but I wasn't going to go cry in the corner like a little coward. "I'm not a bad wolf. I had to kill that wolf and that pup. Their part of them. No one would ever suspect a pup. That's why he would have been the perfect spy." "What? What are you talking about, and what are they part of?" I asked, confused. "The Blood Wolves. Their leader, his coat is as red as blood, and even though his amber eyes look as sweet as honey, they're poison. They can make anyone fear him and if you get in his way, he'll kill you. I know because I used to be part of them, and I was his most trusted warrior. I led his wolves into battle but I left. He's looking for someone. He wants someone. He won't stop until he finds that wolf. He'll destroy anything in his way, including you tribe wolves." That wolf he described looked like Rath. Could he be their leader? No, Rath would never do something like that! Besides, I don't even know that this is true. He might be trying to get me to trust him, so he can kill me. "How do I know you're telling the truth?" I questioned. "Fine, don't believe me. But all of you are in danger. Including you, pup." After that he walked into the forest. "Could this be true?" I decided I needed my friends advice. I woke up Sunlight and Okari, and since i found Falling Ash there, I woke him up too. Then I told them about what just happened....

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krypt on Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:35 pm

Okari had fallen back asleep, and instead of dreaming of that beautiful shewolf, he dreamed of Golden Cry. She was older, as well as he, and she was smiling so lovingly at him. She was kind of cute grown up...and she had a nice voice...he almost wished that she was the one that pounced on him and licked him, rather than the cub. Almost. Being shooken out of his sleep, he saw Silver Moon staring down into his eyes, urging him to get up. In any case, he decided, Silver was just as cute as Golden, not that he would ever admit it.

As he listened to her anecdote, he didn't know what to make of it at first. A blood red wolf? He only knew one of those, it must be uncommon, but the one he knew was such a nice fellow... "What do you think he means we are in danger? Are these Blood Wolf fellas going to come and hunt us down? I doubt they can defeat out pack, but still. And you were saying that you were having dreams about him calling you 'the chosen one'. What do you think that means, like you won a prize?" Okari suggested, all of the new information hard on his head.

Krypt
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:47 pm

"I don't think so Okari.. I think he meant I had to do something, but what?" We were all stumped. I told Sanse and Stormy Sky about this, but they didn't tell me what the chosen one part meant. All Sanse told me was "You will know in due time." What was that supposed to mean? As disappointed as I was, we went to sleep. This time I dreamt of darkness, but a voice was speaking. "Light and darkness, there shall always be both. Light must always be strong enough to defeat the darkness, but the darkness can never hide for long. In the end only the sun's shining beams can brighten the moon, and then coal and ash will be there to guide the moon's light to its destiny. When the new moon comes the old shall vanish. But no matter what, whether its body or name has changed, the moon's soul and spirit shall always remain the same."

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krypt on Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:11 pm

The next morning, Okari let out a long yawn, confused for a moment on why he could see his breath. Then he cleared his mind and remembered that it was the dead of winter, of course it was cold enough for a pup to see his breath. Standing up on the cool floor of the den, Okari nudged Silver and any other wolf he walked past, for he hated being up alone with nothing to do. While he was waiting for someone to come out and get angry with him, Okari looked off into the dawn sky. It was awfully red at this time of morning, even more so than usual. Could that mean something...? Ah well, he was never one to be supersticious, though he has been a bit jumpy lately with everyone pulling pranks on him, Siel and Sunlight to name a few, when normally he was the one performing the pranks.

Krypt
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:20 pm

I walked up behind Okari. "So what do you think we should do? I'm pretty bored, so I'm up for anything."

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krypt on Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:29 pm

"I dunno. Sliding on ice is pretty fun I guess. You think that the lake is frozen through?" Okari asked her, turning around and facing her blue eyes that screamed 'I'm Bored!'.

Krypt
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:46 pm

Hey, that would be fun. let's go!" Me and Okari ran to the river. It was frozen so we skated around. I soon found out Okari wasn't such a good skater so I taught him to balance. We skated for a long time. So we stepped off. "I say we should go hunting. We haven't done that in a while. What do you say?"

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!