Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mysterious monsters IC

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Mysterious monsters IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shikakid55 on Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:55 pm

(Frogot to metion. You don't have your demons from the start)

As Tyson walked through the headquaters there was a new team of Grunts. "As you all know you are demigods. You were sent here because you will have the ability to kill the creatures. The each of you are being sent to 3 different teams. I am the team leader of squad 1. " Tyson bowed. He turned around and gestured the guards to come with the demons. Demons of all sort was in cages.
"Theese are your demons pick one they will be your partner." Tyson clapped and a black dog came out of the shadows. "This is my demon his name is Nightmare."
"Woof!"
"Now meet the other leaders........."(team leaders will fill in areas that i stop at but only when it involves you guys comeing in)
ImageImageImageImagehehehe didn't see that coming
Or that

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shikakid55
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Mysterious monsters IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:07 pm

[Should post the IC OOC, y'know.]

Shuffling of footsteps can be heard, it seemed more would follow.

"Now to meet the other leaders .."

From the corridor from hence others would soon arrive, a tall man boasting broader shoulders sauntered into the room. Gruff looking, with long strawlike hair tied behind his neck and although he seemed somewhat of a mess, his next words reinforced his image.

"'Evening team, name's Ken." He said in a non-chalant manner, there was no need to go millitary on them.

"Ken Brauder, I'm the leader of squad three." Introducing himself first as a first and foremost gesture, looking at each and everyone of them with scrutiny and silent judgement. A curve of lips similar to a smile was cast as he laid eyes on a few of them, before it reshaped to a straight line as quickly as it came.

Over a black serrated bullet proof vest and a checkered shirt, he wore a heavy brown coat over thickened muscles with sleeves rolled up till they reached his elbows. In his left hand, he held an inscribed staff with an edge that could easily puncture the careless. Strapped on his right arm laid a boxy device with a screen, several common numerals were embedded into it's sides like a summarized keyboard.

Raising his hand outwards, he began tapping the computer. A moment of silence passed after he had input the commands before it breedled and hissed, before a thin streak of purple light emerged and impaled the empty ground in front of him. From the point of impact grew a small globe of black mist and from it emerged fist sized orbs of light, from them came lamenting howls of differing pitches, almost like they were calling out to the group.

"Some of you may have seen these before, they are called Will 'O' Wisps. And 'Willow' here, is mine." Turning his palm face up, the solid light perched cautiously in his hand and dimmed like it was sleeping. Several others danced around it, making sounds. He did not consider them demons, as they were usually harmless.

"I hope you all came prepared, it's not gonna be pretty but ...you'll live." Then he began to laugh abit.
Last edited by flickery on Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A smilie costs nothing, but in the internet, it is EVERYTHING.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

flickery
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:05 pm

Raymond Mikisow had been leaning against a nearby wall as the other two squad leaders introduced themselves. Ray wore a brown leather jacket over a black tank and navy blue cargos. His short black hair was slicked back, except for a few stray bangs that hung down over his eyes. Definitely not the classic military appearance, and definitely not the look of an officer. He stood up now and made his way over to the other two leaders. He crossed his arms and addressed the troops. "I'm Captain Raymond Mikisow. I'll be heading up Beta Team. You know who you are."

The small bald eagle perched on Ray's right shoulder squawked rather loudly and ruffled its wings. Ray grinned. "Oh, right," he whispered to the bird. He then turned back to the soldiers. "And this is Quetz. Be nice to her, and she'll be nice to you. Get on her bad side and, well... don't get on her bad side." The eagle squawked again at that.

Ray gazed over the crack team, locking eyes with each of the soldiers in turn. They were a bit of a ragtag bunch, but they would do nicely. They were all experts at what they did.

Ray glanced back at the other two captains, then said to their combined men, "Now that we've introduced ourselves, why don't you all return the favor? Then maybe we can get down to business."

O heart, lament not, for this world is only metaphorical.
O soul, grieve not, for this abode is only transient.

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mastai MoonWolf on Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:21 pm

Kadzait stepped forward, his long black hair brushing against his back. The covert black uniforms felt to light. He was used to heavier armors. His dark green eyes stared at the captain Ken Brauder, ''The name is Kadzait, I have no last name. So don't ask''. Until the end of this battle this man held Kadzait's life. It was a certainty that if Ken was to fall in battle, then the squad would follow. These three men were the only ones trained for what was to come. So if it had to come down to it, he was ready to sacrifice his life for any of these three. For he always wanted to die in battle, against skilled opponents. ''I do hope you know, i will not wear what the military assigns into battle. I will wear my own armor, because i don't think bullet proof vests will help us out there.''

He bowed to the captain before looking to the cages of demons. Each one having the beauty of art beside them. Some looking ruthless beyond compare, others look worthless. Yet every one of them was just as dangerous as the last. He scanned the facs slowly, trying to see which was to be his. There was simply to many, he would let one chose him when they were released. He gave a smirk to the captains as he went back to line.

This battle would have to be the one he dies in, because opponents like the ones coming will not be compared in the near future. He always feared of dieing an honorless death, just laying in a bed. Death will not come easily at the beginning, for he has to make sure that his squad can make it without him. He may wait until the final battle to throw his all. For now, it was Ken's choice on what to do, but in time, he can't control it. At least he knew, these three leaders could outwit any one of the people here..hopefully.

Mastai MoonWolf
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyim on Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:47 pm

Krystyn looked at her Commander with earnest eyes, her hands tucked in her coat pocket. She didn't introduce herself because she didn't want anyone to think of her as an attention luster so she simple stayed put as she followed Kadzait's eyes to the cages full of beasts.
All of them came in all shapes and sizes, some had scales some had fur, some had paws some had claws. She noticed that there were far more than enough for the member and a thought came into her train of thought. Would some of them get more than just one? She smiled thinking on it, it would be amazing to have two of the beasts beside her in 'battle'.
She gazed at one with three heads, a chimera, and another...a gryphon. The commanders all had powerful demons as well but they seemed to be normal animals. Some of the creatures locked in the cage look medieval. There was a gold dragon, a couple of wolf looking things, some birds, a gryphon, a chimera.
Smiling she edged her way closed to the tin that captivated them, nearly holding out her hand to touch one but she didn't want to be scolded she she refrained from doing so, turning her attention back to Commander Ray.

Nyim
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XSoulManX on Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:52 pm

Parker sat back with his knee on his knee and watched as the team leaders introduced themselves to their teams in an odd out of order fashion, whatever. Parker was a unusually tall person with bobbed dirty blond hair and facial hair around his jaw line and then around his lip and this feel from him that said you like him or you hate him. When his team leader went through the process of the introduction he looked at every one and when he got to him he just winked in a "say what you want I'm doing my own thing" way. It wasn't till after he finished and asked the rest of the lot to do the same. Parker darted his eyes around the room at the other people as they did the same to see who would do it. He sighed a bit of a sigh and realized he would be next.
"Hey mates names Parker I'm with team ummm beat, bate, beta" Parker said standing up stumbling with his tiny memory. "You get it" As he sat down he felt rater proud of himself and readjusted his strap for his typewriter.

XSoulManX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:09 am

Yuuki laid on a random table, flat on her stomach blowing bubbles with her bubble gum, as the commanders introduced themselves. She had on normal apparel, black jeans with black T-shirt, along with her black biker fingerless gloves with her hat cocked to the side and her hair in a low side ponytail. She was the youngest and the shortest, she was sure she looked useless to the rest of the group, but she didn't care, she was herself and nothing more. She sat up so she could introduce herself, "Yuuki, I'm with squad three" She gave a two finger salute and went back to her other position, she wasn't one for talking.
ImageImageImageImageImage

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:15 pm

"Say what you want I'm doing things my own way." Were his words, words that the third squad leader quirked quite a high eyebrow at.

"The cool guy behaviour ain't 'IN' anymore punk." Ken said to the new recruit, so enthusiastic about abandoning the ideals of teamwork. The mention of armor not protecting them made Ken glance down at the Kevlar he was wearing himself. Then he resumed facing the rest of them, especially Kadzait, placing the ball of light on his shoulder in suit of Mikisow.

"Likewise, I hope you'nw I am merely morally responsible for your life." Looks like many of the new recruitees were eager to break traditions and make a name for themselves, albeit too early and in insignificant ways.

"You need not wear that outfit only if you can promise me that you perform better without it," Ken said solemnly, to him a verbal contract was binding and if Kadzait had the guts to say it then he would press no further. Though reluctant to place his charges straight into harm's way, as apparent from the growing frown, Ken knew there was far more than meets the eye.

"Are you able to do that?" With those words, he sidelined his eyes straight to Yuki giving the youngster time to contemplate about his answer.
Last edited by flickery on Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.

flickery
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StealFire on Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:25 pm

A tall woman with long black hair silently saluted the captain from Squadron 1. She'd get introductions out of the way later. She strutted down the row of cages in her black vinyl shorts and lacy black tank top, scanning the cages carefully. There were creepy slimy things, little gnarled things, things with feathers, scales, and fur.

However, she was holding out for a beast of the Aes Sídhe; The Gentry. If she could find a partner who was among the Tuatha Dé Danann, the People of the Goddess Danu, then she would feel more at ease. After all, her own lineage was that of the Tuatha Dé Danann.

Three quarters of the way down the line she found an enormous black dog, whose fur had a peculiar greenish tint. The demon had a horse-sized body and eyes that blazed like the flames of hell. Hallow stood on tip-toe and looked the monstrosity in the eyes.

"My name is Hallow, my Good Neighbor, what do you say we team up? We're both of death, are we not?" She said, in the way one might say 'Let's have some breakfast, shall we?'

The dog studied her for a moment before consenting, with a nod of it's head, and she reached up and unlocked it's cage. The great beast bounded out and nosed her with it's gargantuan muzzle. She patted it on the shoulder and then went over to join the rest of Squad 1.
"If 13 is unlucky then 12 and 14 should be guilty by association."

“If it doesn't work, at least it will be an interesting train wreck.”

"I haven't slept for ten days, because that would be too long."

((Guess which people said/wrote the quotes above and I'll give you a cookie.))

StealFire
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:30 pm

Yuuki sat up straight. "I think any type of armor would be unnecessary for me, seeing as it's probably to much for me, I can perform with out it". She nodded her head blowing another bubble,. She could already tell that alot was going to be needed out of her, she kinda wished that the people weren't so serious, not that it wasn't a serious matter, but it kinda made the situation worse. "If you really want proof I can show you" she said sighing. Although she would be very happy to show off her skills, she wanted to make her self known.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XSoulManX on Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:48 pm

"Oh ho looks like we have bit of a tough guy on our hands." Parker said as he trailed his eyes across the room and saw a girl opening a cage and taking a thing out of it he couldn't tell from this distance. "Besides teamwork hasn't been the biggest thing in the world lately, if it was maybe we would of stopped these things by now" He already knew he was making friends but he couldn't care less at this point the only thing that mattered was not dying, living, and killing. Those who didn't cut it would be slowly weened of the food chain. "So what about these monsters, what are we gonna do with them again.

XSoulManX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mina Blackraven on Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:10 pm

A in a larger cage at the end of the rows and columns, there sat a human looking girl of no more than 17. Her black eyes scanned all the potential owners but none seemed to show and interest in her. Looking around she noticed she was one of the only demons that looked human, completely that is. "No ones going to pick me looking like this..." she sighed knowing she didn't know how to change into her demon form yet. She was powerful, but she was also young and needed more field work to maximize her potential power.
Shifting around a little she then began to mess with the black and red hair on the back of her neck. Her hair cut was short, like a boys yet her bangs were a little bit longer. Again she sighed then looked over the men and women who still needed a pet.
"You!" she said loudly, moving to her knees and the edge of the cage, clutching the steel bars in her small hands. She looked to the man who hadn't picked a pet when he looked over them. He had long black hair and dark green eyes. "You, I am your destined pet!" she began then looked to Tyson to make sure she wasn't going to get into trouble for calling the other man out like she did.
Image Image Image Image

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:10 pm

"Calm down, Brauder," Ray whispered to Ken in a concerned fashion as the younger captain scolded Parker. "I'm sure he'll be fine."

But then Parker spoke again, and Ray decided that perhaps Ken's comment had been better placed than he'd first realized. If any of them were going to get through this mission alive, then teamwork was a necessity, and Parker was going to have to accept that, regardless of his own feelings. If it came down to it, Ray would make a team player out of him.

"You pick one," Ray said in response to Parker's question. He narrowed his eyes at the larger man and crossed his arms over his chest. Quetzalcohuatl, the eagle on his shoulder, stared Parker down as well. Their eyes, Ray's and Quetz's, were nearly identical--in appearance, and in ferocity. "You're not going to give me a problem, are you?"

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kunoichi26 on Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:41 pm

Ryan Ford inspected the team leaders and their squads silently as he analyzed what their strengths and weaknesses might be. This was a strange group of people, that was certain, and many lacked respect and underestimated the importance of teamwork. That was a dangerous mistake to make. Ryan stepped forward and saluted his squad leader,

"Ryan Ford sir, son of Hermes." Ryan looked at the beasts in their cages with pure fascination and awe. These were the very creatures he had spent his life trying to find. There were chimeras, dragons, hell hounds, brownies, satyrs...any manner of mythical creature that had been conceived as false or figments of human imagination...they were all here. Ryan's clear blue gaze fell upon a large, bull like creature in a cage near the far end of the room, and he walked closer to the cage to get a better look. The demon had two huge horns on his enormous, bull like head, and yet he had a surprisingly passive and intelligent expression in his beady black eyes as he returned Ryan's stare.

"If you don't mind my asking," Ryan asked the bull. "What species are you? You look almost like a minotaur..." The bull like creature snorted as his pierced nose wrinkled in disgust. His voice rumbled like hooves trampling earth as he spoke,

"I am not minotaur. They eat flesh and reek of blood. I am Taurus, bull of Crete." Ryan smiled as he remembered the Cretan Bull from tales of Hercules' twelve tasks, and he bowed in an almost dramatic manner as he asked,

"Then would you give me the honor of traveling by my side as a partner? As a son of Hermes, I shall do my utmost to be worthy of your companionship." The bull scratched is head as he thought.

"Hermes?" He said, "I am honored, Lord, to be partner with son of Master." The bull raised a fist to his chest in salute, and Ryan grinned. It seemed that it would pay off to be the son of Hermes after all, for not only was he the god of travelers and mischief, he was also a patron of cowherds. Ryan turned to stand in line again with Taurus at his side.
"Art is the language of human emotion...with it, one can transcend the boundaries of mere words and speak with feeling and understand the subtleties of intention. Without art, there is no understanding...we are left cold and empty, riddled with doubt." - Patsy Books

Visit my gallery!

Here is a helpful tutorial.

Kunoichi26
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkmatter on Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:55 pm

Jones held back and waited for the others to intoduce themdelves. He then took a step forward from the wall he was leaning against. He was wearing standard military issue trousers and a black overcoat. He also wore his black shades. He had The Reaper, his custom built sniper rifle strapped on his back. " Im Jones, son of Mars. I expect to see alot of action on this mission, if we even have mission as it seems we are quarreling amongst each other already."

Jones walked over to the cages and skimmed over the demons. His eyes came to rest on a massive wolf creature. <I am Ececlon. I shall join with you, son of Mars>
Simply because your opponent takes the right side, does not mean you should take the wrong.

Darkmatter
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XSoulManX on Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:31 pm

"Oh well excuse me your highness" Parker said getting up and walking towards the cages. He walked the the line of cages as he heard the animals talk to him some insulting him others commending him for talking to the commanders. There was one that did particularly caught his eye. A three headed thing and a living tail. It had a lion, goat, and bear head and the tail after it struck at him he saw was a snake.
"Whoa now good.. good, thing" Parker said still not to sure what it was.
"We are not a thing, we are a chimera" said the lion head.
"You should show respect little human" the goat added.
"I wanna tear you up" the bear head ended. It seemed the snaked head wasn't to talkative.
"All right all right calm down, I'm sure we can come to an understanding chimera" Parker said reaching into his pocket. "You guys like chocolate" he added as he took out a king size crunch bar and broke it into four pieces. "Try it" He said throwing a piece to one head after another. "You like it" the heads chewed and tried to hide there satisfaction poorly.
"There it looks like we're all friends" Parker finished opening the cage and letting it out. "Hey can I call chimmy" "NO" was their only response.

XSoulManX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shikakid55 on Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:26 pm

"Well time to say the teams..........(u guys should know it by now.)blah blah" Nevil said.He wanted to know where the 2nd squad leader was.

shikakid55
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyim on Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:10 pm

Krystyn got up herself, scanning the cages with interest. She would wait till everyone else picked theirs. There was more than enough and she would be taking more than her share. She wasn't exactly and fighter but she would need them to proceed with her duties for the squad and state.

She noticed a serpents, its face resembling a fox's and its read fur penetrating through all the
other colors. She smiled tentatively as it peered through the bars up at her, seemingly expecting something. It was fairly large, about seven and a half feet long and stood at a four foot height. It's light blue eyes sparkled as it growled softly, licking at Krystyn's hand eagerly.

Turning back to the captain she declared she would be taking that one as her first choice. With out opening it she continued down the line. Another creature she noticed was quiet large, a Gryphon. Around the size of a wolf, this one was young. It screeched as its feathers bristled at the tip of its head. "I'll be taking this one too," she said earnestly, still continuing.

Nyim
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mastai MoonWolf on Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:06 am

Kadzait stared cautiously at Ken, ''Indeed, i can work better with my own. This armor is to light, I may just trip over myself.'' He grinned, kind of glad they would allow him to use his own armor instead of jsut a heavier military uniform. He let out a slight boy, ''My life is in your hands now Ken, i shall serve you until death.'' This was a hint to Ken, that Kadzait knew that he would die some time in the battle. Already the wisdom of Ken was showing, laying rules as he moves his peice across the board. He could not but help smile at the man, perhaps more then fighting could come from this.

Attention turned in his mind when he heard the demon calling to him. One answered quicker then he expected, obviously it must have seen that he was the one waiting to be picked. Not the other way around, looking at the demon in the cage. It looked like a human, this advantage in demons gave them the upper hand in so many senarios. Anyone they go to battle with would lower their fighting skills because they think it is just a mere human. He walked over by the cage, sitting down next to it staring at creature. ''Demon, what is your name? Or do you want me to continue calling you demon.'' He tried to scan her quickly with his eyes, trying to collect every detail of what she was capable of. ''While your at it, could you please tell me, what power do you hold? Most demons that take form of humans at least have distinct markings.''

Mastai MoonWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:31 am

Ray groaned and placed a hand over his forehead. Parker was not going to make this assignment easy. Not that it otherwise would have been, but the man could at least make an effort. But Parker had volunteered for this; he was going to have to take orders, even if he didn't like them. And Ray got the feeling he was not going to like very many of them at all.

"Parker... Helbir, correct?" Ray asked him. He had read the personnel reports earlier that day, and hoped he had remembered the name correctly, seeing as how the man had left out the second part of his name earlier. "See me in my office at oh-nine-hundred. It's room 4-J. Have one of the staff point you in the right direction." Ray was about to leave, but stopped and looked back at Parker. "That's an order." Ray turned to address the rest of the crowd. "The rest of Squad Two, you're free until ten."

According to the schedule, all three teams were to assemble in the courtyard at ten o' clock sharp for a final briefing before being loaded into the transports headed into New York. Ray glanced at a digital clock on the wall. It was quarter to nine now.

He walked through a few dimly lit hallways until he came to 4-J. The ranking officers had all been given temporary offices that were more like living quarters than actual working space. He tried to twist the knob. Stuck, as usual. With a grunt, he tugged the doorknob loose and opened the creaky door and stepped into the small room. He flicked on the light before taking a seat in the wheeled wooden chair in front of a small, sparse desk. Ray put his feet up on the desk and laid his hands over his belly. Quetz flew to the end of the nearby cot and perched on one end. She ruffled her feathers and began preening. Ray turned his head and watched her. What a deceitful appearance.

He glanced at the clock on the desk before him. Parker would be here shortly. That is, if Parker was in the business of following his CO's orders.

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!