Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

My Mythical Moon

My Mythical Moon

a part of “My Mythical Moon”, a fictional universe by H3R0.

A man consumed by forbidden evils who seeks the cure to death, the Moon who gave its all to protect us, and we, the gift-given humans, meant to guard the world from its growing demise. [2 Spots Open for Reservations]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “My Mythical Moon”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

My Mythical Moon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:38 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "My Mythical Moon"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

H3R0
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: My Mythical Moon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Check Mate on Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:45 pm

Hello, may I reserve the slot that controls auras :D Btw have you ever gone to see the aurora, I wish I can TT
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Check Mate
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:47 pm

@Mate: I'll reserve you! I knew that someone would love that one. And no, I've never actually seen the aurora ;o; I've always wanted to, but I live in the south side of America where it doesn't even snow, and I'm too poor for travel sobs Maybe one day though! I'm sure it'd be worth any trip to see.

H3R0
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Check Mate on Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:47 pm

EDIT: Oops... lag ./////.

And yeah it would! Also the power seems pretty great, plus.. everything about this is great~! Ill hopefully get her in by today, but the sites been going crazy on me, so we shall see!

Check Mate
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:58 pm

Just as a pre-warning since the thread won't be up for a bit: The setting takes place in a fictional town in America, and everything's future-modern. So there's smart phones, but also hoverboards. Nothing too futuristic, though. Maybe about 30 years from now. There will be a thread up later with more details.

H3R0
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Χάος on Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:39 pm

I would like to reserve the Hallucikinesis character, please. I have always wanted to visit the metropolitan museum of art.

Χάος
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:26 pm

May I please reserve the slot of Hallucikinesis? A place I have always wanted to visit is Akiba in Japan.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:43 pm

@Cheshire: I'll reserve you :>

H3R0
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slimmyjimjim on Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:50 pm

Awesome idea may I reserve the intangibility I've always wanted to visit London.
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

slimmyjimjim
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mei on Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:09 pm

May I reserve the last spot? I've always wanted to visit Japan.
"It doesn't matter how many relationships we seem to have. We're all alone."

Mei
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:18 pm

@Slimmy: I'll reserve you :>

@Mei: Did you mean the Photo/Umbra-kinesis spot? I'm sorry, but someone I was waiting for replied and said they'll take it. You may reserve something that someone else has reserved, however, and compete for the role if you'd like. Multiple reservations per individual role that hasn't been claimed as taken are absolutely welcome :> *EDIT* Since CK seems to be willing to compete for the role, I reserved you as well~
Last edited by H3R0 on Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

H3R0
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ConundrumKnight on Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:41 pm

Hey there; CK here hoping to catch up on some good times! :D
To Mei, I am the other person to be competing for the Photokinetic (unless you meant another character), so I hope yours turns out well! :D
On another note, I've always wanted to visit my relatives in Amsterdam. Also, I really need to visit Japan as a country o:
This space is for Rent.
By rent, I mean that it is here because I was told it was to be here.
But if you want to pay for it, go right ahead.

ConundrumKnight
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:25 pm

May I reserve I N T A N G I B I L I T Y? Would it be okay if I made it a male?

I have always wanted to go to Scotland, just to experience it~

Scra
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:53 pm

@Scra: I'll reserve you!

H3R0
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:11 pm

May I compete for the role of Aurakensis? A place I've always wanted to go to is Alaska
A V A L O N K N I G H T
~ We are born. We die. Somewhere in between we live. And how we live is up to us. ~

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ConundrumKnight on Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:13 pm

So I have finished my character! I hope you enjoy him! ^^

ConundrumKnight
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:39 pm

@Avalon: You and me both. Although, I'm a sucker when it comes to cold places ;o; Mostly I'd just like to see a sled race. I'll reserve you!

@CK: I did enjoy him! Oh man, he's so cool! I can totally imagine Tony absolutely fanboying about how much cooler Syd is than basically anyone he's ever met. I definitely like what you've done with the powers too. Really, with these characters, you'd really think the Moon would've picked a better lot of people for the job. Then again, it was probably in a panicked rush. Poor thing. Anyway! Since you seemed to be okay with competing, I'll wait till Mei finishes their character before I make my decision. :>

H3R0
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slimmyjimjim on Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:43 am

Scar can have the character I'm backing out

slimmyjimjim
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:48 am

@Slimmy: Okay!

Scra has actually mentioned that they are unable to take the role for the time being as well, so that role is completely open again.

H3R0
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toajojo on Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:50 am

@Hero, I am here! My character will be submitted soon, sorry for the wait. I also had a question. If you already addressed this somewhere, forgive me for missing it. Did all the guardians gain their powers at the same time, or when they preformed their good deed? Also, what does it feel like? Gaining their powers.

@ConundrumKnight, nice job with Syd! I like him. He is so sad though. Poor baby.

toajojo
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!