Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Naruto: The New Host

Naruto: The New Host

a part of “Naruto: The New Host”, a fictional universe by Usui.

(Always Open!!) A new host for the Kyuubi has been made but such a life for her is one that was experienced in the past. How will Kurama's new host act upon finding out her past.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Naruto: The New Host”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Naruto: The New Host

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:57 pm

yeah we can just make sure not to do anything story critical

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:38 pm

Agreed. + it can give us time to build up some relations to our characters as well as some thoughts of arcs.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Usui
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:57 pm

alright it's decided then? If so I think we all agree the responsibility of the first post shall fall on you GM c: because I hate making the first post lol

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:17 pm

Yeah i can do the first post.

Usui
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SatouJun on Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:03 pm

For some reason I can't reply to your message; at the moment I'm not getting that option. I'll post my reply here. So that part was an accident; I was copying something from one of my old characters and that was added accidently, so I took it out.

SatouJun
Member for 12 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UVERazn on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:14 pm

Can I reserve Mizukage? xD I already sent in a character, but just in case I need to tweak her a bit more.

UVERazn
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:22 pm

starting anytime soon?

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:58 pm

Sorry I have been having A LOT of drama this past week and I will begin the RP. I want to say sorry to those who have been waiting for me to start the rp/review your profile. From today and forward I would like to say that i will be a bit slow with replies.

But yes - Tomorrow I will be starting the RP.

Once again sorry to you all for my huge delay.

Usui
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FireandRain on Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:43 pm

It's okay and I hope your dramas will get better :)
I'm looking forward to the roleplay :D

FireandRain
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:41 pm

I myself will only be replying at night until the drama dims out just a heads up.

Usui
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:34 pm

ok just...no, this can't continue to happen. you MUST give everyone a chance to post before you post again if your post addresses more than on character. please, that will cause serous problems if you continue to post the way you do

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jigokunoshinzo on Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:37 pm

I'm so sorry but I won't have time for this roleplay for a while... I can drop out if you like or come in a bit later.

jigokunoshinzo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheeseymonkey on Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:42 pm

Hey guys, this looks fun... is it too late to join?
Duranin battle poem from Tales of the past 3:
When shadow comes to claim our souls,
Some must rise - the light of old.

Names in stone, spirits of legend.
Deeds unknown, yet never forgotten.

These are the Duranin!

Of honor within and of fear without.
Remember them, when in hope you doubt.

Cheeseymonkey
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:50 pm

no not at all, there are plenty of spots to fill on the front page as well as many non crucial roles. Submit anytime, but the GM won't be on to accept for a few more hours due to personal matters. And guys, please, be more considerate and stop posting for now. Let Usui post, then I will post and so on. Or have your character leave Usui's and mine

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UVERazn on Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:01 pm

Shaodow wrote:And guys, please, be more considerate and stop posting for now. Let Usui post, then I will post and so on. Or have your character leave Usui's and mine

Aha sorry -scratches back of head sheepishly- I just got really into it. My bad ^^"

Shaodow wrote: ok just...no, this can't continue to happen. you MUST give everyone a chance to post before you post again if your post addresses more than on character. please, that will cause serous problems if you continue to post the way you do

Ahhh I didn't see this before either D: I'm so sorry, -bows head- you,Usui, and everyone else have my sincerest apologies.

UVERazn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:34 pm

ok, we wait just one more day then just move on

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UVERazn on Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:39 pm

Alrighty. Shaodow, you should post first since your character is one of the ones who kinda got dragged in and neglected, again I apologize for being so impatient.

UVERazn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:31 pm

alright, i'll post tomorrow. btw, are you at all interested in Kingdom Hearts?

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:11 pm

Yeah guys im very sorry due to the drama im very slow with replies but i am still present and around.

Usui
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UVERazn on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:51 pm

Shaodow wrote:alright, i'll post tomorrow. btw, are you at all interested in Kingdom Hearts?

I love Kingdom Hearts! Number 2 was my favorite.

Usui, it's understandable. Don't feel bad [:

UVERazn
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!