Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Naruto: The New Host

Naruto: The New Host

a part of “Naruto: The New Host”, a fictional universe by Usui.

(Always Open!!) A new host for the Kyuubi has been made but such a life for her is one that was experienced in the past. How will Kurama's new host act upon finding out her past.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Naruto: The New Host”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Naruto: The New Host

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Sat May 05, 2012 1:05 pm

and jigokunoshinzo please find some alternative to sendind your character to the hidden leaf, if you're truly dead set on taking her there then your tail beast has to go from your character. We have things to agree on as a group and decisions to be made but i think i speak for all of us when I say NO MORE tailed best in Konoha period

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UVERazn on Sat May 05, 2012 1:35 pm

The balance is thrown off if the tailed beasts gather in one place xD. If the plot starts going slowly, I can start portraying my character more as a type of antagonist since right now she's an anti-hero who could go either way.

We could host something similar to Chunin exams if everyone really wants their characters to be in all one place, and the characters would have to go back to their respective villages anyway.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

UVERazn
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Sat May 05, 2012 1:51 pm

i think it's way too soon for that, we don't even have cell's formed yet and there hasn't been a single missions, it's way too soon to start talking about chunin exams

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UVERazn on Sat May 05, 2012 1:58 pm

I didn't mean the Chunin exams themselves. I meant some type of event that would bring all the characters to one place if everyone really wants to interact that badly.

We could host something similar to Chunin exams if everyone really wants their characters to be in all one place, and the characters would have to go back to their respective villages anyway.
Last edited by UVERazn on Sat May 05, 2012 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

UVERazn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Sat May 05, 2012 2:00 pm

lol xD ok then something like that could work, but the antagonist thing should wait till much later still

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UVERazn on Sat May 05, 2012 2:08 pm

Yeah alright, we only have a few characters afterall.

To the owner of Obito Hatake, no offense, but Kakashi clone much? xD

And an event could be like a peace gathering held at one of the main villages every year since the Shinobi War 4 ended, and it could be hosted at Konoha? Just food for thought.

Oh yeah, are people allowed to create more than one character? For the sake of forming teams and getting more actual genin and characters who can learn rather than know their stuff already haha. I probably wouldn't unless we were short one person on a cell and needed to fill the spot in pronto.
Last edited by UVERazn on Sat May 05, 2012 2:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

UVERazn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Sat May 05, 2012 2:14 pm

about the Obito thing, I thought the same thing the moment i saw him but i didn't want to say anything xD and the name is even worse, but yes I like the peace gathering idea. I think making multiple characters is our only option to get this thing moving like it should, I've been thinking about making the Hokage but it would be more beneficial for me to make a Jounin to form at least one cell with

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Sat May 05, 2012 2:16 pm

scratch that, it would be no fun to be a jounin that is the master of my genin character, no fun at all

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UVERazn on Sat May 05, 2012 2:19 pm

Yea really, I mean I kinda wanna make another little Kenzaki who wants to be a ninja too like Yugao, but there's no one in the Mist yet but her D:

Sigh, we could even be just temporary owners of characters and hand them off to people who come in and want to play but they don't know what to do for a character.

For the gathering, what do you think should take place? Should it go smoothly or should some bumps come along the way?

Is it alright if I post again with Yugao in the mist just interacting with her clan? I want to get it off my chest and develop more of how Yugao acts around people and show just how she acts for the people who like taking that kind of stuff into consideration when writing owo.

The Obito thing, haha if people didn't give their two cents/opinions then a MarySue may be born unintentionally. It's good to point these things out early, though I'll admit I was hesitant on doing so at first too xD

UVERazn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Sat May 05, 2012 2:39 pm

well when it's a gathering of ninja from other countries with very different opinions on certain things it's nearly impossible for it to go smoothly, as a matter of fact the village that originally had 8 tails could have received intelligence about the " dark secret " and bring it up at the meeting in attempt to have it returned to their vilage.

and yeah it should be fine, your character isn't directly involved in any Jinchuuriku so there's no reason for her to be on pause atm. And the Obito character isn't that bad though, in a Naruto rp having relatives of old characters is a given, as long as people don't go over board and have every character a relative of another character. ( though relatives of Naruto should be outlawed forever ) I myself will probably end up creating a character that may be controversial

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UVERazn on Sat May 05, 2012 2:48 pm

Shaodow wrote:well when it's a gathering of ninja from other countries with very different opinions on certain things it's nearly impossible for it to go smoothly, as a matter of fact the village that originally had 8 tails could have received intelligence about the " dark secret " and bring it up at the meeting in attempt to have it returned to their vilage.

and yeah it should be fine, your character isn't directly involved in any Jinchuuriku so there's no reason for her to be on pause atm. And the Obito character isn't that bad though, in a Naruto rp having relatives of old characters is a given, as long as people don't go over board and have every character a relative of another character. ( though relatives of Naruto should be outlawed forever ) I myself will probably end up creating a character that may be controversial

I like conflict. Grinz.

Lolz well unless they're Karin's child. She is an Uzumaki too, don't forget that P: So technically they could be related to Naruto. It's not that he's related to Kakashi that's not the problem here, it's just that based on his description, he's kinda a clone of Kakashi personality and ability wise. And he's not THAT bad, it's just to be a prodigy just like Kakashi is tad bit much, but he's not so bad that he needs revision just yet, it all depends on how he's going to be written.

Now I shall go post about little children being taught how to gamble at a young age muahahaha >8D.

UVERazn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Sat May 05, 2012 2:52 pm

Honestly if you want to make another character its fine - more people doesn't make a good roleplay. Its mostly the dedicated rpers among it. I myself can do another character but of course not a jin. but a kage perhaps. So long as you give me time i can do it.

Usui
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Sat May 05, 2012 3:19 pm

well someone can be in the Uzumaki clan I knowthis, but to be a son, daughter/ grandson, granddaughter of Naruto specifically should be strictly forbidden because even though Karin and Nagato are apparently apart of the Uzumaki clan they aren't really relatives of Naruto because the 4th wasn't apart of the clan at all. And I didn't notice all that because I never really read the character sheet but your right, that's all a bit much.

AND I really just want the rp to go a little quicker then it has, it's taken weeks for us to get practically nowhere in the rp, i know you have your issues to deal with irl but if we had more characters that can do their thing then the rp can move on in other directions that doesn't directly involve the same characters.

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UVERazn on Sat May 05, 2012 4:11 pm

Alright I sent in the new Kenzaki 8] now if only other people would go to the Mist too OTL I don't wanna end up like being every single person from the mist owo lolololol

UVERazn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Sat May 05, 2012 4:46 pm

I just made one for the Mist, just for you :p

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UVERazn on Sat May 05, 2012 4:48 pm

Yay another mist buddy! -glomps-

Is he a genin? If so then we just need one more for a cell from the mist. Then after that we should probably focus on the other villages owo.

UVERazn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Sat May 05, 2012 4:58 pm

nope, sorry he's a Chunin

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UVERazn on Sat May 05, 2012 5:10 pm

Ah alrighty. Hmm I wonder when we should do the village gathering

UVERazn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Sun May 06, 2012 5:25 pm

I will be making a couple of charries if thats alright?
A uchiha
A hatake
and an Inuzuka. maybe someone else >3>
β€œThe weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Sun May 06, 2012 5:46 pm

We really don't need any more characters for Konoha, please make some from other villages instead

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!