Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Naruto: The New Host

Naruto: The New Host

a part of “Naruto: The New Host”, a fictional universe by Usui.

(Always Open!!) A new host for the Kyuubi has been made but such a life for her is one that was experienced in the past. How will Kurama's new host act upon finding out her past.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Naruto: The New Host”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Naruto: The New Host

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Sun May 06, 2012 5:55 pm

aww alright can you suggest some?
http://annria2002.deviantart.com/galler ... 0#/d2s53k8
oh and look at this soo cute ^ why cant real people be like this XD
oh can i at least be Obito's little sister if he agrees to it
“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UVERazn on Sun May 06, 2012 8:19 pm

Please no more characters from Konoha. It'd be prefered if you made either a kage of one of the available villages, or you can be a genin in the mist so we can at least fill up a cell possibly there. If you don't want a genin, a jounin works too for the leader of the cell.

Oh and Shaodow, do you want to post with your Mist character? I'm going to post about Yoru after someone else posts, and since everyone else is kind of at a standstill in Konoha, I think you're the only one who can post xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

UVERazn
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Sun May 06, 2012 10:09 pm

Honestly Dreamer - I Suggest you make one character for now being new to this RP. At least start with that before you give us another character.

Usui
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UVERazn on Sun May 06, 2012 11:30 pm

If no one posts today, can I post again with Yoru? xD

UVERazn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Mon May 07, 2012 5:36 am

i'll post wen i get home later today

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Mon May 07, 2012 4:12 pm

I'm posting later tonight

Usui
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UVERazn on Mon May 07, 2012 6:14 pm

Alrighty, I'll post about Yoru later then

UVERazn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FireandRain on Mon May 07, 2012 6:19 pm

Just to be clear, my character knows nothing about being a host, right?

FireandRain
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UVERazn on Mon May 07, 2012 6:54 pm

Yes, she shouldn't know, so if you want, you should probably go and edit your posts. No one else knows either but the Hyuuga clan.

UVERazn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Tue May 08, 2012 10:04 am

I'll post when your post is edited - last night i read it and you also forgot to include Mana since he was supposively near me as well.

Usui
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FireandRain on Tue May 08, 2012 4:47 pm

Well I edited it and it won't be so great, since I was in a rush. Sorry!

FireandRain
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UVERazn on Tue May 08, 2012 5:05 pm

Anyway, how else are we going to amend the the Jinchuriki situation?

Yes Tohru is pretty much fixed, however what about Zururi and Maki?

When the Hokage character shows up, should he tell Maki is not welcome and send her back? and the same for Zurui? Or should we have something else happen?

UVERazn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Wed May 09, 2012 4:12 pm

sure i'll do the Hokage, and after you post a response to Mana i will post as him, and then the Hokage since it is now needed for the rp. I never posted like I said I would because I decided to hold off on posting with my mist character for now, but once things start moving again i''ll post regularly

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Wed May 09, 2012 5:04 pm

ah sorry its kinda late >.> but is it too late to send in a charrie?

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Wed May 09, 2012 5:52 pm

not at all, we are just now getting ready to continue from a stand still we've had so nothing important has happened yet

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UVERazn on Wed May 09, 2012 6:37 pm

Alright, I suppose I could start something now in the Mist and have it carry on to the whole village peace gathering thing or wait until that's done.

UVERazn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Wed May 09, 2012 9:05 pm

okay so im making the uchiha girl and making another charrie from a different village. Any certain request for the next boy/girl [maybe twins XD] like maybe controls sand or something o-o
also do we need more younger or older people?

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Wed May 09, 2012 10:25 pm

sure why not if you insist on having a character from Konoha, and don't steal unique abilities like sand control

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Wed May 09, 2012 10:43 pm

and how many facial reconstruction surgeries Will Yuago have? xD

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UVERazn on Wed May 09, 2012 11:25 pm

xD I finally got around to editing her, the first few pictures were just so I could have pictures of her up owo

and dreamer, if you want an uchiha that badly you'll need to write a pretty damn good one I hope you're aware of that :P.

Like Shaodow said, don't steal abilities like controling the sand as that should be Gaara's ability. However, control on gold dust was technically hereditary as Gaara inherited it from his father.

UVERazn
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!