Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Nations Demise

A Nations Demise

a part of “A Nations Demise”, a fictional universe by Siryn.

With expansion out into space, all sorts of things are possible. The Three Powers that now occupy Earth have expanded outwards, and run into a different kind of intelligence. One that, if provoked, can wipe out the entire human race.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Nations Demise”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: A Nations Demise

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:37 pm

Only thing left to do is to finish the weaknesses of my character.
I am not 『ins△ne.』
I am just extremely 『dedica̷t̴e̶d̷』
to the act of losing my 『ḿ̸̘͜͠ì̵͉͗n̴͓̝̚ḏ̴͈͋̿.』

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:50 pm

Coolness guys!! I'm super happy to have you all along for the ride :D I can't wait to get this one started ^.^ Alrighty well I'm leaving shortly to go camping so I won't be back till Sunday. I'll see you all then!! Have a great weekend everyone and I look forward to more characters on Sunday
There is Magic all around, you just have to look to see it...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diarmuid O'Dyna on Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:25 pm

Haha thank you very much, Qaida. Have fun on your trip.

Diarmuid O'Dyna
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:56 pm

I redid Frau's history since I wasn't much of a fan of the first. Hopefully it's a little less 'here-and-there' now and more stable. Well....in a sense...

legacy14
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaCheeseyMonkey on Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:31 pm

I think I've got the best looking Mecha.... But I'm almost done. I stopped working on it for now seeing as how I don't want to let go of all the creative juices I have.

MegaCheeseyMonkey
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:36 pm

Hey guys!! I'm back :D

So RTMX's character looking good!! Almost done I see. Same with Mega! Awesome stuff there guys!! Can't wait for the finished sheets :)

I'm a little worried about everyone else though >.> Haven't heard anything or seen your sheets yet guys. I know you have till tomorrow, but I was hoping to see them a little bit sooner. In any case, this is just a reminder that tomorrow is your deadline for your sheets (WIP's) anyway. I know it can take some time for a character, but lets not take too much time, okay?

If I don't see a WIP by tomorrow night when I get home from work and class, I'll have to drop you from the RP and we'll continue without you. Which means that those of us ready to go, we may have to double up on characters. But we'll get to that later and I'll see what you guys wanna do. As it stands right now, I may have to double myself anyway because I need to have Cecil's brother as he's detrimental to the plans I have (or one of you can take him if you so wish, but again, we'll hash that out later if it comes to that :) )

Alrighty guys! Hope you all had a good weekend :D If anyone needs anything, let me know please :) I'll do what I can to help out.

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meow Meow on Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:53 pm

I'll have Cecil's brother character sheet up shortly! Promise :)

*Edit*
Is there anything special you would like me to do with Cecil's brother? You can pm me and let me know if there's anything! ^^

Meow Meow
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:08 pm

Thanks Meow :) I look forward to it! ^.^ I don't have any special requests or anything, so it's all up to you. Be sure you do take a look at Cecil's history though :) Their parents is an important factor. Other than that though, all yours :D

Also! On a side note... I redid Cecil's mecha because the old one was driving me nuts >.< I really didn't like it and I'm not quite sure why I went with it in the first place. Anyhow, hope it looks better now. I hope everything I changed makes sense too, please feel free to let me know if something sounds off, I'll be happy to fix it up :D

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:07 am

Why are the "crotch compensation" mecha (aka Enders) so popular?

Also, that "Blue dragon" is less than blue and more of a "Rainbow Dragon." Also, that this song could be appropriate for it... if it was a possible theme song?

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:31 am

Sorry for not notifying you, Qaida. I've been dealing with a hangover headache that's been bugging my since Sunday, the day I actually hoped to finish my character, so that left me unable to write anything coherent. T_T

I'll have some semblance of a WIP up in a few hours, though. Again, sorry for the delay.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meow Meow on Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:29 am

@ R.T.M.X I wouldn't technically call that rainbow. I decided on blue dragon because the mech uses neon blue flames as an attack as well as for the thrusters. And clever theme song, I would use it but I guess my intentions weren't necessarily to use American colors. It only really hit me when I had like written about it already, but oh well :D still cool colors.

Meow Meow
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:44 am

It's still good. I hope that Cecil or any of the other drastonian pilots wouldn't mind having a hitchhiker on their mecha, since Relic doesn't actually have to occupy his to operate it.

...And speaking of Relic, my character's completed.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:35 pm

Hey guys! So, I'm going to go ahead and call it for the night. Those with your WIP's in are good till Wednesday, so make sure to finish those up! ^.^ So that means that about one spot from each nation just opened up.

We have two choices right now: A) leave the teams as they are *three in each I think it is* or B) some of us double up on a character and fill those spots. I'll let you guys decide :)

Thanks so much for the submissions everyone!! And as for Relic, I think it's fine for him to hitch a ride every now and then hehe :P

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:00 pm

I'm fine with whatever is decided. We could always open up an announcement on the Role Players Wanted forum as well to see if anyone else is interested. The positions did fill up fast and some people that may have been interested could have strayed away because of that.

legacy14
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:47 pm

Well, I haven't managed to get any ideas together. Gonna have to throw in the towel on this one. Have fun without me, guys.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:01 pm

Okay so I've decided that we'll stick with the three pilots for each nation :)

Just a reminder that you guys that have WIP's should have your character sheets done by tomorrow (or at least mostly done, meaning your strengths, weaknesses and your mecha's description and what it can do all finished up! Everything else is secondary and can be worked on later :) )

I'm super excited for this!! I'll play it by ear, but if everyone's finished up by tomorrow, how does tomorrow night or Thursday afternoon sound for a start date?

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:45 pm

I'm fine with starting whenever. If we start tomorrow though, my post will be up a little later. I have work and then Survivor is on (yes I love that show!) so I won't post til after that.

legacy14
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:08 pm

Alrighty then!! Well, I think I'm going to force myself to wait >.> LOL XD Gosh sometimes I just get too excited.

Anyhow! So I sent a message to both Byte and Bugbuster asking about their characters :) I hope to see them finished soon!

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:33 pm

Alright!!!! We shall get started in about three hours :) (I has homework and class stuff... eeewww -.-) Anyhow! Thanks so much Byte for getting the essentials finished for me :) I really do appreciate it!

We'll be up and running shortly! ^.^

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:46 pm

Have at it guys ;) I know it's a bit long hehe >.> Anyhow! Enjoy! I'm looking forward to your posts!!!

Siryn
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!