Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Never Too Late

Never Too Late

a part of “Never Too Late”, a fictional universe by HypeR.

It's never too late to save a life. (More Inside)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Never Too Late”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Never Too Late

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HypeR on Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:44 am

Haha true true. Imma go ahead and go make one 'cuase I have nothing else to do haha ^-^
Some call me crazy. Some call me genius. I call me me.
Never forget. Never surrender.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HypeR
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:29 pm

So Desi is almost done, just have her history left to do.

As for the relationship thread, I use my phone for everything and I can't see the small things for each thing such as the neutral image and such...i can only see a couple of them so i will most likely put the word in brakets like this [neutral] beside each character. If y'all could do the for desi so i know how ur character feels about desi that would be great.
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HypeR on Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:57 pm

Okkie dokkie, I'll be sure to do that ^-^

HypeR
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:08 pm

Yay! We have all our characters in!
Last edited by Horseygirl on Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HypeR on Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:25 pm

I know! :D It's Amazing! But I'm gonna wait until tomorrow afternoon to make the first post so our WIP characters have time to get finished up and make a post in the relationship thread before we begin. So, WE IS STARTING TOMORROW PEOPLE! GET READY! :D XD ^-^

HypeR
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:13 am

ill be finishing up everything around the afternoon today :)

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HypeR on Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:11 pm

Okie dokie thanks for the heads up :)

HypeR
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HypeR on Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:57 pm

Okay. I got a question for ya'll. What do you think the living arrangements should be? Should the couples each stay in their own cabins/houses? Or Should it be split by gender into two different houses? Or should they all stay together in a house and couples share a room? Or should they all just stay in a castle and each have their own room? Or what? Please help to make this RP as best as possible.

HypeR
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:48 pm

It think it would be best if the were living in a house, and each couple has a room to themselves.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HypeR on Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:09 pm

Okay, I gots the perfect place then ^-^

HypeR
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:42 pm

Desi is comepletely finished and I agree with horseygirl on the house and each couple have their own room :]

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HypeR on Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:36 pm

Yay! And okay haha I just finished the new thread that also introduces a Pub and a Diner in Old Town along with introducing a few NPC's. :) ^-^ I think I added most of the important stuff.

HypeR
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:13 pm

It looks great! I'm so excited for this to starts!

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HypeR on Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:14 pm

Haha Thanks and Imma start go ahead and start on the first post. ^-^ Ekk!

HypeR
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deer on Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:30 pm

I HAVE A PROBLEM GUIS.

MY CHARACTER SHEET ISN'T GOING TO BE AWP UNTIL TOMORROW 'CAUSE SCHOOL AND LYFE IS CATCHING UP AFTER BREAK.

dfawgpwgapwgjegae

After all, justice in this world is just a bunch of principles made by those with power to suit themselves. -Ciel Phantomhive

Deer
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HypeR on Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:10 pm

Whoa, don't I know how that feels. It's aight. I know exactly how that feels. It's fine though, your character sheet pretty much done anyways. So it's cool.

HypeR
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HypeR on Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:07 pm

And the first post is up!! :D

HypeR
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:45 pm

Question is it mandatory that we write in first person? I have a wicked hard time writing in first and I prefer writing in third.

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HypeR on Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:44 pm

Nah you don't have to write in first. I just find it easier to explain emotions and what's going on, but no it's not mandatory, you can write how ever you want :) ^-^

HypeR
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deer on Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:32 pm

Should be up around 9-10 PM. If it isn't. I'm going to punch myself.

Angrily.

Deer
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!