Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Never Too Late

Never Too Late

a part of “Never Too Late”, a fictional universe by HypeR.

It's never too late to save a life. (More Inside)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Never Too Late”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Never Too Late

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HypeR on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:24 pm

Got any questions about anything, just ask.

Our offices are open.

Don't listen to him.
Last edited by HypeR on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Some call me crazy. Some call me genius. I call me me.
Never forget. Never surrender.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HypeR
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Never Too Late

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:32 pm

UH you are my hero lol i love Ksenia Solo! May i reserve her please and thank you!
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HypeR on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:38 pm

Of course! I love her too ^-^ That's why her names blue because I couldn't decide on whether to choose her or Nicki. So we're gonna need to do something between them, if you know what I mean ;) haha ^-^

HypeR
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:42 pm

Thank you so much! Lost Girl is one of my favorite shows, Ksenia is my favorite character. Its getting late where I am now but ill get working on her tomorrow.

And not sure exactly what you mean lol but if you want to shoot me a pm to let me know that'd be great lol. :]

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HypeR on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:47 pm

Haha Me too about the whole lost girl thing! Oh my god, I gotta say I have like the biggest-little lesbian crush on her ^-^ haha but yeah it's getting late where I am too my I'm hyper so not leaving just yet. And okay, I'll send ya a pm explain the thought that had came into my head haha ^-^

HypeR
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:38 am

Can I please reserve girl two, but change her face claim? Also, I would just like to say that I LOVE your use of gifs.
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HypeR on Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:59 am

Of course, what would you like to change her to? & Thanks ^-^ I'm a little GIF addicted haha ^-^

HypeR
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deer on Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:50 pm

Ah.

Another delicious roleplay.

May I reserve Anna Silk?

After all, justice in this world is just a bunch of principles made by those with power to suit themselves. -Ciel Phantomhive

Deer
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HypeR on Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:54 pm

Of course, old buddy ^-^ Tis reserved for you.

HypeR
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Se7en~ on Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:59 pm

I'd like to reserve Eminem or Joe Brooks, if you'd be so kind.
Damn you internet.

~Se7en~
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HypeR on Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:02 pm

Of course, since it's taking so long for the characters to get filled, you can play them both if you like. That would make everyone filled but couple 4.

HypeR
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Se7en~ on Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:04 pm

Right, I'll go and do that then. Thank you kindly.

~Se7en~
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:04 pm

yay i have a partner XD
I will be working on my character shortly i have just been out and about all day

@Deer I am going to send you a pm to talk about our couples relationship :]

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Se7en~ on Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:07 pm

Just finished my Eminem FC character. I'll go work on the FC Joe Brooks character now.

~Se7en~
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HypeR on Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:10 pm

@ Echo_Rose, okay I know how that is.

@ ~Se7en~ Okay I saw your Emi character. Does kinda look like a Jon. ^-^ haha

I love looking at peoples characters ^-^

HypeR
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Se7en~ on Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:43 pm

Ok I'm done with my Joe Brooks FC.

~Se7en~
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HypeR on Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:47 pm

@ ~Se7en~, Yay! Now, all we need is Deer and Horseygirl's characters then I guess we can go ahead and start once they're in since no one seems to be interested in couple four the guy couple

HypeR
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:58 am

I'm all finished up! Sorry, it's kind of long. Also, can I just say how absolutely in love i am with Anthony? He is so adorable.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HypeR on Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:23 am

That's great! And it's fine that it's kinda long. It happens haha ^-^
Now we're just waiting for Deer's character and we may actually be able to begin! ^-^ Yay!
Oh, I gotta question for everyone. Should I make a relationship thread for this? I mean like a thread that could have the possible little triangles going on within the RP to we can make some more drama? Or, since we already have couples, should I just leave it and let people create the drama as we go along?
I've really been debating this.

HypeR
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:41 am

Well, I think we should have a relationship thread not for love triangles, but more so we can know who doesn't like who, or who is friends with who. I like the couples the way they are, but it would be interesting to see just how the other characters get on with one another.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!