Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A new decade... Literally.

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

The general community forum — the Main Lobby is where announcements can be made, games can be played, and stories you can trade!

A new decade... Literally.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tetrino on Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:03 am

So here in the good land of GMT+8 it's already 2010. Happy new year and happy new decade, everyone! :D
<Donny> Wow, who's this new Azrican fag?
<Alucroas> He's the man who typo'd African

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tetrino
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: A new decade... Literally.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akita on Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:12 am

Today, it's 12/31/2009, and it's currently 11:11 A.M.

I'd like to wish you ALL an awesome, safe, and HAPPY new years!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Akita
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Contributor Greeter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby intoxicatedsmiLes on Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:21 am

A GMT +8 here too!

Happy New Year, guys!

Just countdown like 20 minutes ago! And I'm still receiving texts! Gargh.
My roleplays! Ehh. I created them myself. So I'm proud of them.

best-friends-harry-potter-roleplay-spots-available-t25469.html (Harry Potter - Inactive)
cherub-canon-and-ocs-t31917.html (CHERUB)

Everyone's joining. Why not you? And I know you really really want to join. Spots running out fast.

intoxicatedsmiLes
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:43 am

Mm, it's 16:40 here in England, so only a few more hours to go!

Happy new year and decade to everyone. (:

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:45 pm

I've got quite some time left on my hands, guys. Only 12:45 in the afternoon here in the suburbs of Philly. XD
I actually won't be on to wish you all a Happy New Year when the ball drops in New York.

So HAPPY (early) NEW YEAR everyone~! :3 (oh, and happy decade too <3)
Lets all work at making this the most wonderful year possible~
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:50 pm

9:50 in the morning here. Happy New Year everyone, don't get smashed and do something you or the police regret <3

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maitreya on Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:41 pm

Here in Germany we need to wait 4 hours and 20 minutes until ... you know. :P
All suffering in this world emerges from ignorance.

+ RP02: Shangri-La + RP01 +

Maitreya
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maitreya on Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:41 pm

EDIT: Doublepost, sorry. Isn't the system made to prevent that? T_T;;

Maitreya
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rincewind on Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:51 pm

silverclawedmouse wrote:9:50 in the morning here. Happy New Year everyone, don't get smashed and do something you or the police regret <3

Too late,can someone help me move the body?
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds, engaged to destroy all beings in the world; of these heroic soldiers presently situated in the opposing army, even without you none will be spared."

Rincewind
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thekherham on Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:22 pm

If you want to get technical, the decade actually ends on December 31, 2010.

But... you don't have to get technical lol.
Never mind a signature.

Thekherham
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CriminalMinds on Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:26 pm

It's GMT +1 here. 3.5 hours til New Year.

So Happy New Year when it comes to you!

CriminalMinds
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thekherham on Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:28 pm

Nine and a half hours more to go here (give or take a few minutes)

Thekherham
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sinistra on Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:34 pm

Decades are begun in years that end in 0 and run through the 9. The first year of the past decade was 2000 meaning this is the tenth year in the decade and 2010 is year 1 of decade 2 of this millennium.

Sinistra
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaos_Rose on Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:47 pm

Awh, here in America (Eastern time, to be exact) I still have to wait nine hours and fifteen minutes D: *glances around* *secretly breaks out non-alcoholic champagne* *gets drunk on it*

Chaos_Rose
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shō on Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:10 pm

Still have a long way to go here. Its only 11:09am Pacific Time. >.>;
ImageI am a Mac, son. Recognize.

Shō
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thekherham on Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:12 pm

You get different answers from different people, Sinsistra. Some think it starts on January 1, 2010, some think on January 1, 2011.

Frankly, I don't really give a damn what it's called. All I know it's going to be 2011. And it's the 21st century; I think we can agree on that.

Thekherham
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CriminalMinds on Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:13 pm

Lol. I have to agree on the year 0-9, but then again, like you say Thekherham, different people say different answers, for me, it's simply because I always count things from 0-9 as 10 years.

But another year has gone and another year is starting, so have fun!

CriminalMinds
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:11 pm

Only 7-ish more hours to go here.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaos_Rose on Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:14 pm

Four hours left for Eastern time zone!

Chaos_Rose
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mogtaki on Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:35 pm

In my country, New Years is celebrated until the 4th when it falls on a Friday; if it fell on a Sunday, it'd only be until the 2nd, the 3rd if it was on a Saturday and so on...so forth!

It's awesome here, holidays! Scotland is awesome in that way.
~*Current Roleplays*~

Mogtaki
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!