Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

New Guardians

New Guardians

a part of “New Guardians”, a fictional universe by bombinate.

This new generation of heroes still has a lot to learn, but with the creation of a special team and mentoring from their idols, the New Guardians have everything at their disposal to hone their skills... provided they aren't killed before the year is out.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “New Guardians”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: New Guardians

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNewb08 on Fri May 26, 2017 9:26 pm

For Wyatt on identities, he tells everyone to call him Wyatt, but doesn't claim that it's his name. He doesn't like being referred to The Patriot at the base. Drew and Raphael are the only ones who know his last name.

For code names, Wyatt joined later. I'm thinking B13. [Edit:]He's been there 3 months.
Last edited by TheNewb08 on Fri May 26, 2017 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Let the rolepaying begin!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheNewb08
Member for 7 years
Author Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Fri May 26, 2017 10:25 pm

Yeah that's fine, just keep me updated if that does happen =)
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bombinate on Fri May 26, 2017 10:51 pm

@Fredalice, maybe B08 or B09? Just to give a few spaces for anyone who joined before her that hasn't posted here? It doesn't matter too much though so no stress!

B01 - Dusk
B02 - Golden Girl
B03 - Menon
B04 - Yuki
B05 - Quantum

B08/9 - Fever (9 months ago)
B10 - Aether (7 months ago)
B11 - Aeolus (6 months ago)
B12 - Ghost
B13 - Patriot

B16 - Sigil (3 weeks ago)
Last edited by bombinate on Sat May 27, 2017 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

bombinate
Member for 7 years
Conversationalist Promethean Author Inspiration World Builder Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sat May 27, 2017 12:06 am

I think vitamin B12 serves Birdie just right.

As for who know Birdie's identity. Well, let's see. I think Dot, Jo, and Haru would since she's all so close to them, and I think Bea and Birdie are both in the process of trying to suss each other's identities out, so that should be fun too.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sat May 27, 2017 12:32 am

Also to clarify, now that I've been thinking about it, no one (not even her mentor) knows her true name, though everyone has seen her out of hero appearance, and a few (though I have to figure out who exactly and this will include Chayton) will know about her project of setting up better living for kids in Chicago.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNewb08 on Sat May 27, 2017 10:31 am

Quick question, are we allowed to make fans for our heroes and villains?

TheNewb08
Member for 7 years
Author Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby тнαηαтσѕ on Sat May 27, 2017 12:34 pm

Hello all! sorry it's taken me so long to get back here ;v; i'm working on my final project for school and its slowly draining the life out of me rip.
    ill be done this friday though & then i'll be all free !!
    on that note, it's taken me forever, but i did finally finish rel aka aether my tiny child. if anyone has any ideas for relations with him, let me know for sure because i sadly don't really have the time to think out relations and send pms to everyone i'm so sorry,, :''))

as for identity, i think anyone who's relatively close to him on base & has any conclusion drawing abilities at all would be able to tell lol. he doesnt tell people aside from his close friends, but he does some pretty weird and identifiable shit lmao. he really tries to keep the fact that he's an alien on the dl though, even as aether, so the only two people who know about that right now are gabe and selig aside from the npc mentors :oo

ah, also! i didn't include the scientific history of rel's journey to earth bc the history was getting too long lol & i'd already included it in my reservation, so all that info is there for anyone who's curious or confused :o

EDIT: finally got around to posting circuit :'') the writing's a little all over the place bc i forgot how to write lmao soz. but bombinate made this for him & tbh its all you need to know abt him so we good.

тнαηαтσѕ
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bombinate on Sat May 27, 2017 5:12 pm

@Fredalice, wouldn't her mentor have known her name when he came to find and invite her to the New Guardians?

@TheNewb08, I know I made two fan NPCs, but they're fans of everyone, so I think I'd like to stick to them being the only NPCs in the thread that are fans. You can include fans in your post if you want though.

@Everyone: Loving the posts so far!!!

bombinate
Member for 7 years
Conversationalist Promethean Author Inspiration World Builder Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Achelois on Sat May 27, 2017 6:44 pm

Melon may look like a cool suave dude but he's actually a fucking nervous wreck. Someone ought to punch the awkwardness right out of him. OH or give him a potion of coolness like a cliche fantasy filler episode. lol that would be funny.
[sad emoji]

Achelois
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Sun May 28, 2017 12:39 am

@Achelois; April would offer, but she might kill him? Is that okay? ;P
@Bombinate; April will probably been with the gang about 5ish months? So she'll be B6, please :)

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bombinate on Sun May 28, 2017 12:47 am

@RubyTuesday, if she's been with them for 5 months she joined after Raf (who's B11), so she could be B14 if you like?

Edit: Though I've just been reminded that Patriot joined three months ago, so all good @TheNewb if we shift him to B14 and @Ruby, April can be B13?

bombinate
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Achelois on Sun May 28, 2017 2:46 am

Umm *makes aus for own ocs* i am my own fandom. I hope you guys enjoy this just as much as we enjoyed writing them! These are gifts for our lovely GM because they're her favorite ships. I'm currently in the process of creating a new Ao3 account with the actual names of their users because having my actual name next to the pretend writers is pretty weird lol. WRITTEN BY UR FAVORITE NPCS. If you want to write your own fanfic feel free to lol. i'm screaming why have we done this.

BTW THANATOS WROTE THE ANOTHER DAY FANFIC JUST AS AN FYI. I love her.

Before Dawn
    Rating: T
    Pairing: Dusk/Golden Girl
    Tags: Graphic Violence, Hypnotism, Angst
    Summary: Everything had been going so smoothly.

Another Day
    Rating: T
    Pairing: Shadow/Circut
    Tags: Mutual Pining, Light Angst
    Summary: Another day, another tabloid. Circuit lets himself wonder for a second what it'd be like to see himself on the covers next to the man he loves instead.

Achelois
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby тнαηαтσѕ on Sun May 28, 2017 2:55 am

when u haven't even written ur actual post yet but u write a 2k word fanfic abt the npcs bc ur extra af✌✌✌
    i'm so sorry bombomb,,,,,,,;;;; :''''''))))))

тнαηαтσѕ
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Sun May 28, 2017 3:15 am

@Bombinate; Oops, I made a mistake, ignore what I said. :P
For some reason I was reading the numbers backwards (probably because I'm an egg) and was trying to fit her in the middle somewhere. She can have been a part of the team for... hmm... ten months? So yeah, B06 or B07. Sorry about that!

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bombinate on Sun May 28, 2017 5:36 am

@Achelois and Thanatos, I am in tears. I love them both. Omg. Please, who needs actual posts for your character when you're giving me fanfiction instead. Claudia and Mikka live in you two. <3<3 Perfect. Brilliant. Never stop ily.

@RubyTuesday, if you wanted somewhere in the middle I'd recommend going back to 5 months, but B07 could work, then that leaves a space on either side pretty much.

Odessa and Drew are the only two to go, so hopefully you guys will slot in there :)
I'll probably make NPCs to fill the remaining gaps

B01 - Dusk
B02 - Golden Girl
B03 - Menon
B04 - Yuki
B05 - Quantum
B06 -
B07 - Knockout (10 months ago)
B08 - Fever (9 months ago)
B09 -
B10 - Aether (7 months ago)
B11 - Aeolus (6 months ago)
B12 - Ghost
B13 - Patriot (3 months ago)
B14 -
B15 -
B16 - Sigil (3 weeks ago)

bombinate
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

@bombinate, my thought process as to why Mind Catcher wouldn't know Lonna's real name is because he first heard of her through the rumors and the rumors are where she got her alias from, but if that doesn't work for you that's fine by me, just wanted to show you where my train of thought was when I came up with that idea.

Also I love the fanfic title "Fever's Fever" XD and I may have to write that myself?

@Achelois and Thanatos you two are crazy and I love it! If you do write more I can't wait to see whose shipped with who!

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AbsoluteWhisper on Sun May 28, 2017 6:15 pm

@Achelois and Thanatos; I love both of you. I read the Dusk/Golden Girl fanfiction on my break at work and had to spend the rest of my shift genuinely teary-eyed. I would really love to see what "From dawn to Dusk", "Fever's fever", and "Ghost-ly encounters" entail. (if you write them, I'll read them. And if you need help, let a girl know~)

Until you make some more masterpieces of fanfiction, I shall be greatly anticipating the masterpieces that will be your first posts. You too, @Talisman.

AbsoluteWhisper
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bombinate on Sun May 28, 2017 6:18 pm

@Fredalice, oh gotcha! Nah, that's all good. A bit of mystery sounds sweet. The Shadow might have subtly followed her, just to check out her background... but he does that with everyone. He won't know her real name though, just know that she's actually a good kid. And thank you lmao, please, you have my blessing to write 'Fever's Fever' and as many fabulous fanfics as you like.

Lmao, Do DuskMeGirl and Patriotic_Fever take requests?

bombinate
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sun May 28, 2017 6:41 pm

I'm also thinking for Lonna's character, because of how she's grown-up that she identifies more with Fever than she does as Lonna. That the superhero alias is kind of consuming her as a person. Since as a child she didn't feel or was treated as someone until she started to get those fevers and until she got her powers. That's when she developed a purpose, when people started to notice her as somebody. So in her head Lonna isn't worth knowing, she's a nobody with very little too her and this will explain why she doesn't have a long list of "likes" or "dislikes" and why she doesn't take the time to figure out who she is because it's Fever who has the goals and purpose and such. (thoughts on her character I had while at work today =D )

EDIT: Also any requests from people about who Fever is shipped with in "Fever's Fever"? Note - it can be more than one person XD

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bombinate on Sun May 28, 2017 6:50 pm

@Fredalice, something I watched ages ago (maybe some Superman thing?) made some comment that Superman is his real identity, and the glasses he wears as Clark Kent is his costume. I.e, the superhero is who he is, the normal civilian is the mask. And that kinda reminds me of what you've just said about Lonna? (unless i'm getting that wrong).

Lmao, 'Fever's Fever' - how about she gets a fever and gets with everyone. I ship everyone with everyone tbh. How about Ghost, Patriot (Patriotic_Fever after all, amirite?), and/or Knockout? (or like, everyone). Lol, and I just realised that she can literally jump between bodies at the most awkward of times.

bombinate
Member for 7 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!