Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

im new here and looking for someone to roleplay with

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

im new here and looking for someone to roleplay with

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MitsuhideAkechi on Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:59 am

Hi my name is Mitsuhide Akechi, you can call me Mits if you wish.

Im looking for someone to roleplay with can anyone help me out with this?
i would prefer anywhere were there is a chance of a battle or anyone who is willing to get into a brawl and get to know me.

Under no circumstances am i new to roleplay so please dont hold up if you think you have found the person you are looking for.
Darkness Is A Mystery To All But Me. You Will Soon Find Out What Creeps In The Shadows.

Because days come and go, but my feelings for you are forever - R.I.P Grandad, you are missed greatly :'(

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MitsuhideAkechi
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: im new here and looking for someone to roleplay with

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:52 am

Welcome to our forum, Mister Akechi! Have a fishy stick.
If you want to find only one person to roleplay with, try the Roleplayers Wanted Subforum. If you're just looking to start a fight, try the Battle Arena.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MitsuhideAkechi on Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:12 am

*takes fishy stick and eats* thank you very much Lord Alchimist that is very useful. i will take that and go and look.

again thank you very much for your help

MitsuhideAkechi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:13 pm

Hail and welcome to the gateway. I am Irish Wolf, the bored. I hope you have a good time with us here and find a few games to your liking. Anyways, if your looking for a game to start off on with us, might I suggest one of my own thats about monsters and the 1700s (its also a group game): the-beast-ooc-t14500.html Or I just put out a sci-i game that’s kinda like Survivor but on a planet wide scale: strange-new-earth-ooc-t14613.html

Oh and as member of the staff, I should tell you to give the rules and the user manual a look over so you don't get in trouble without knowing it.

Rules: the-official-roleplaygateway-rules-t1369.html

Manual: the-rpg-user-manual-t7.html
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Validrir on Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:19 pm

I too have an RP, but it's only just in the planning stage. Look up Dracula and the Queen of the Damned, it's going to be a struggle for power between these two vampiric titans.

Iv'e added a link Dracula and the Queen of the Damned. (Discussion)
Last edited by Lord Validrir on Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lord Validrir
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MitsuhideAkechi on Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:58 am

thank you very much for your interest i will have to look around and find some of these and take part.

again thank you ^-^

MitsuhideAkechi
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!