Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

New Titans?

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: New Titans?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EarthenDays on Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:15 pm

((ok...um...Episode two!))

Earthen shot up out of bed. "Yay! Morning!" She quickly got dressed, went into the living room, and yelled into the microphone, like every morning. She hid in cupboards, waiting. She thought for a second, then re-addressed the microphone. "Also, I's got an idea!"

She hid again.
Ladies and gentlemen, hoboes and tramps,
Cross-eyed mosquitoes and bow-legged ants,
I come before you to stand behind you,
To tell you something I know nothing about.
Next Thursday, which is Good Friday,
There will be a Mother's Day meeting for fathers only;
Admission is free, so pay at the door,
Pull up a seat and sit on the floor.
The topic to discuss...
The crime that has never been committed.

http://dragcave.net/user/EarthenDays My babies!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

EarthenDays
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:18 pm

Cumulus crawled out of his bed, hearing Earthen on the microphone and he opened his door, seeing the sun glowing in his eyes. "Earthen....what's with all the racket?" he asked her politely, quite an odd behavior for Cumulus, especially at this early of a time in the morning. He just headed over to the closet, unaware that Earthen hasnt answered her, then he heated up some smores pop tarts with his powers and sat down at the table and started eating and helped himself to a cup of mountain dew, not even caring that he's drinking pop in the morning.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EarthenDays on Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:22 pm

Earthen blinked...got down, and poked him several times in the nose. "Who are you and what have you done with Poor Cumulus? I'm pretty sure Skye will kill you for getting him...although, she might just give you a light threat, seeing as it's very early!" She poked him once more, then got back in her hiding spot, waiting for the others.

EarthenDays
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:28 pm

"Hehehee, I havent done anything with Cumulus." To prove it, he shot a little ice ball at the closet Earthen was in to freeze the door shut. "Do you know its me now?" he asked her in a joking fashion, laughing all the while until Skye walked out of her room. He then quickly shattered the ice on the closet and opened the doors.

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaNekoMagik on Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:33 pm

Skye woke up the next morning and trotted out of the bedroom that seemed to match te sky outside her window. She threw on her hero suit, her kimono only tied by her obi, but not covering her arms. She was in the mood for pancakes. Her black tanktop was almost fully exposed. She walked into the kitchen and made some coffee and heated up the left over pancakes. "Morning Earthen. Hi Cumulus. Don't answer-" She took a big swig of her coffee in her new mug. "Okay, you're good. Geez, for being a light manipulator I'm sure not very awake when the sun is up. You guys have a good sleep?" Skye talking in the morning was unusual, but being polite was even stranger.
I am Luna, the night is my dream.
I am Neko, nothing but me

And I am Magik, in nature and trees.
LunaNekoMagik
easy to see

LunaNekoMagik
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EarthenDays on Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:35 pm

Earthen blinked. She waved her arms around. "I believe in Alternate Universes...I belive in Alternate Universes..."

She sighed, dropping her arms. "Where's Ion and Paulie? I gots an important thing to say! It's important, you know?"

EarthenDays
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:46 pm

"Oh yeah, I heard about that crime back with the data that was stolen. Is that the important thing you needed to tell them? Because if it is, they already know....." he said, as he took a sip of his mountain dew and gently looked at Skye and their stares connected, but they both quickly stared away, slightly blushing. Cumulus was blushing a bit as he went back to eating his pop tarts.

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EarthenDays on Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:50 pm

Earthen laughed a little at their expressions. "NO sillie! I think...we need to go to the park!"

At their vacant stares, she continued, "Well...see, the park is fun...and...well...I wanna go because...we need a break! We're teens, and teens need to, uh, go to parks!"

She really just wanted to get near the trees. She kept feeling odd tingles from that way, but she wanted to visit nonetheless. It was fun there!

EarthenDays
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:58 pm

"Uhhh, ok....sure. We'll go to the park then." he said with an oddly somewhat sarcastic tone. He finally finished up his pop tarts and threw his plate away. "Well, I'm gonna go clean my room if anybody needs me." he said as he walked into his room to clean his room. A rather odd thing to hear from Cumulus, let alone seeing it happen.

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EarthenDays on Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:02 pm

Earthen blinked. "Well...ok then...we'll be leaving in an hour!! To beat the crowd!" She sighed. She really DID step into an alternate reality.

She turned to Skye. "Skye, say something normal for once...PLEASE!!"

EarthenDays
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaNekoMagik on Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:46 pm

Skye shrugged. "If he goes back to sleep, I'm either going to pour water on him again or use my other methods. I bought perfume the other day, and you and I both know it's not for me." Skye then filled two frozen buckets, she had them in the freezer over the night, and poured ice water into them. "Say good morning, Paul and Ion." She did her eerie evil grin before running up the stairs and pouring the water on them, leaving the frozen buckets on their heads.

LunaNekoMagik
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EarthenDays on Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:54 pm

Earthen laughed really loud. "Yay I'm back to my world!" She sat on the couch, watching the weather forecasts in case it decided to do a 180 on them and rained.

Hopefully, it would, but then Skye would make them go home and she wouldn't get to play! Man...good thing it wasn't. Plenty of sunshine...ah...

Wonderful! She stretched a little. "Ion and Paulie, gonna get frozen..."

EarthenDays
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:08 pm

"Alright, I'm ready to go to the park I guess" Cumulus came out wearing a black t-shirt with a white jacket and his familiar red & blue sunglasses with torn jeans and his black and purple tony hawk shoes. "So, I take it everyone's going to the park then??"

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EarthenDays on Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:13 pm

Earthen jumped up and poked Cumulus. "You guessed right! Everyone's gotta go! It's a day out!"

She popped him on the head with a cushion from the couch. "I don't wanna drive though. You do it! Or Skye...doesn't matter!" She huffed. "Why are you wearing sunglasses, though, Cumulus?"

EarthenDays
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaNekoMagik on Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:24 pm

Skye bounded down the stairs in a different outfit and jumped onto Cumulus' back, making him grab her in an attempt at stabalizing this little issue. Skye was in a pair of dark wash jean shorts that were a decent length and a sky blue tank top. She had decided on sky blue tennis "skater" shoes. "Hiya guys! Miss me? Hope Paul doesn't hex me while I'm on you, Cumulus, or both of us are toast!" She smiled, resting her head on his back.

LunaNekoMagik
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:29 pm

"Its sunny outside, right? I'd rather wear sunglasses then be blinded." he said, as he held Skye on his back and gently walked to the door so that she didnt bang her head against his back. "And yes we did miss you Skye. Paul, come on, lets go!!" he called out to his psychic nemesis.

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EarthenDays on Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:37 pm

Earthen huffed. "Ew, kissy-goo-goo." Earthen stuck her tongue out and sat down, waiting for Paulie and Ion. "COME ON, GUYS!! I WANNA GOOOO!!!!'

Earthen sighed. 'Come on come on come oooonnnn....'
((wait for Ion and Paulie to Post, then we'll be there, k?))

EarthenDays
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:05 pm

Alone on the top of the roof, his shirt off and his shoes off. Fists and feet where being thrown in expert kicks and punches, the target an old chimney made of rock. Each punch and each kick chipped off pieces of the stone chimney but not without retaliation, for as each punch landed so to did the rocks slice Paul's hand but Paul wasn't one to worry about wounds, he was training, having not slept the entire night. His hands began to glow a teal aura and as he struck the chimney more of the stone chipped off, but this time it was larger and had no retaliation. He continued until his feet began to glow a teal aura and with every kick to the chimney caused more and more cracks to appear.

Paul flipped back from the chimney and his eyes glowed the beautiful swirl of teal and turquoise as he thrust his hands forward causing the chimney to be completely crushed under the weight of his psyche. Paul's aura returned to normal and his eyes returned to their pure light blue irises. He looked at the damage and smirked. He was getting better and better everyday yet closer and closer to his trial.

SIghing, he pulled his shirt back on and his shoes and examined his wounds which were bleeding slightly. Wrapping them in bandages, he took off into the sky in a blur of teal light. Before long he was hovering over the city, looking for any sign of the intruder that took the data from Queen Industries.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lycos on Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:04 pm

Aryn sat on the bench in the subway station, quietly watching the people walk by. He still had his cloth mask on, leaving only his blood red eyes visible. Some people looked at him, but in a city like this one, well they had seen stranger things. This time it was complimented by a black cowboy hat for some unknown reason. Standing up and stretching his arms out he began to hum the same ominous tune from before, sending a chill down the spin of anyone close enough to hear it. He walked over to the tracks and jumped down to them, causing people to either stare or rush over to try and save him. The train roared down the tracks, its light being the only thing anyone could see in the darkness of the tunnel. As it came closer, Aryn began to hum the tune even louder, trying to match the noise the train was giving. As the train came within twenty feet he snapped his fingers and four blades appeared in front of him, all going in perfect unison at the train, moving faster than a normal eye could see.

The blades aimed downward, thrusting into the train and forcing the front car to start to flip, only to be brought back down by the other cars connected to it. But, it was derailed and stopped right in front of Aryn, only six inches or so from his face. The front car had smashed into the wall separating the tracks from the walkway. The blades met in the middle and forced themselves outward, opening a large hole. Aryn walked inside and tipped his hat to the operator. "This is a heist." He laughed to himself and began walking down the car. He was on his way to the last car where through the windows, several armed guards could be seen.
All anyone wants is a normal life and a cool car... most people settle for the car.

Lycos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Sat May 01, 2010 2:59 pm

(I messaged whoever plays Ion that we're waiting for her ^-^ hopefully she messages soon)

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!